Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't remember seeing any reference ingame for it, at least not like what happens if Mike invites Oliver to Lyssa's house. I would find more likely a threesome involving Stacy and AmRose.
You can invite Stacy instead. And Lyssa even kisses her.
I wanted to refer to the fact that the original question was about options for sharing/swinging/NTRing with Stacy specifically.

Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Had no idea about that, completely forgot this. I stand corrected.
It's quite a pitty all 3 decisions are pretty great. And in a normal playthrough, being able to pick only one suuucks :mad:

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
How does the week 3 compare to previous weeks? I played first two weeks on steam before and liked some aspect but wasn't really a fan of mandatory point system that required to do fetishes I didn't really like.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
How does the week 3 compare to previous weeks? I played first two weeks on steam before and liked some aspect but wasn't really a fan of mandatory point system that required to do fetishes I didn't really like.
The point system is not used so far but better wait until the whole week is completed (extended version) before judging it.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I have never really understood the hate for NTR, especially in a game where the MC is probably fucking at least half the cast anyway...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To your spoiler he does the same in the LC route though.

Jun 20, 2018
I have never really understood the hate for NTR, especially in a game where the MC is probably fucking at least half the cast anyway...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really hate stuff that's reactive to fandom in that way. It's annoying both when it's an unpopular character and when it's a popular one.

Such as when a particular side character in Stranger Things spontaneously developed a huge online fandom… so season two had a massive fanservice plot that tried to retroactively make said character huge and literally quoted the hashtag. Just projecting the fandom into the show.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes