Draal3

Oct 10, 2021
Damn I'm enjoying this game and holy shit that ending(of this update)!

I was going to lay out a few of my thoughts on this, but I realize there is not really anything to discuss. However, this might be the time for a public service announcement.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mortalman52

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Damn I'm enjoying this game and holy shit that ending(of this update)!

I was going to lay out a few of my thoughts on this, but I realize there is not really anything to discuss. However, this might be the time for a public service announcement.

I'm going to disagree with you on this:

Aug 12, 2020
View attachment 742892

Overview:
Fetish Locator is a story-driven Visual Novella. The latest app going around campus is Fetish Locator! Each day sexy coeds connect to perform challenges and earn points by uploading the photos. Join our main character, who hopes to earn enough points to go to a very special party, where he can finally hook-up with the lust of his life!​

Thread updated: 2022-06-01
Release Date: 2022-05-31
Developer: ViNovella - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Week 3 - 2.4.6
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac
(Week 3 v2.3.7): - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Android
(Week 3 v2.3.7): - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Other:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Week 2
Week 1
Uncensor Patch: -

Extras: Fan Sigs - Multi Mod - Week 3 Walkthrough

somedude321 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 457784 View attachment 457836 View attachment 457835 View attachment 457833 View attachment 457924 View attachment 602334 View attachment 602336 View attachment 713972 View attachment 713973 View attachment 713974 View attachment 713976 View attachment 713977 View attachment 713975 View attachment 713978 View attachment 713979 View attachment 713980 View attachment 713981 View attachment 713982
Oh my God. WTF. The final of the NTR route is a kick in the nuts. Great job, as always. I love it.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
I mean if you really paid attention there were always hints about Lydia. Now I'm not a Lydia hater or fanboy. I thought she was an interesting character. She never came out and said anything that was "gotcha" but there were always very subtle hints that there was something not just right. I actually have seen some here refer to Lydia as a virgin & tbh I never bought that. Certain things she said that were very subtle and quick never drawn out. It would make me think hmmm

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Having played both endings, there's definitely something more going on.

In the LC path, Lydia i

In the NTR path, she's

In both cases, Zotje Onnozelaar (MC Mike) behaves like a complete idiot. Sure, it's a huge shock, the NTR most viscerally. But there is no reason to either run off with some SGs, or assault another SG, or get drunk in a torrent of self-pity. What he needs to do first and foremost is 1) directly confront Lydia there and then and 2) Go back to Stacy and AmRose, tell them what he discovered, and live happily ever after with them, after taking their horrible and humiliating revenge on poor Lydia, whom I never hated or disliked, and actually got to enjoy more and more as she started to mellow out. She was a breath of pure air amongst all the endless more or less mindless copulating (though with AmRose and Stacy it was never mindless but out of burning love and desire). In any case he definitely hasn't discovered the entire truth (if this is all the reveal of the mystery we get, it would be a huge disappointment after such a strong build-up). So instead of completely overreacting and giving up, he should be forging ahead and discover either the true puppet master or mistress, or at least the reason behind the whole app operation. So I'm hoping that the next updates will focus on tying everything together rather than 'just' providing 18 (well, 17 or 16 now I guess) endings for every possible girl combination.

Reactions: xbinhoux and ant007

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Also: if Lydia is the big brain behind everything, she's already seen THE photo in the first episode. So why does she get so furious about it now (and she's not even letting MC Mike explain what was going on)?

Reactions: ant007

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Also: if Lydia is the big brain behind everything, she's already seen THE photo in the first episode. So why does she get so furious about it now (and she's not even letting MC Mike explain what was going on)?
The assumption would be that she is acting like she thinks she should if she wasn't behind it. But I am still not sure she isn't a red herring. I also have a different suspect right now - even though that one would also leave plot holes.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It seems you will be able to have s threesome with Stacy and Lyssa. Might not be what you wanted, but I think it is the only way for Stacy to have another dick besides the one from the MC.
More likely for a Mike, Lyssa and Olivier threesome i think.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes