RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Ah, that scene, yeah - not a big fan of Cynthia, so I mostly remember it for losing my upstanding totally virgin sidekick.

But yeah, the scene would make no sense at all without some reasoning (for whatever it's worth) by the mother. And this virginity kink is one quite prevalent in a large minority of Christianity in the western world. You could substitute Muslims presumably, but then you'd have to account for other peculiarities a devout Muslim would have. You could make up your own religion - but then you'd have to spend time introducing it and explaining it.

Nope, it works. Just like a cowboy hat wearing gun toting Texan, or somebody in a plaid shirt from the San Francisco Bay area with a hipster beard sipping his vegan ginger asparagus latte while setting up a web page to save the naked woolly butterfly in Indonesia - they are clichés, but the people causing these clichés do exist, they are recognizable to the reader/player, they work as a character, especially a quick throw away side character. Nothing "inane" about it. Maybe a bit lazy but perfectly fine.
Pretty much. Nothing wrong with a parody about something that happens way too much in real life.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
On the NTR cage path, I hope MC takes revenge on both Lydia and Pete, because even if she wasn't behind the retention program, what she did is still something she has to suffer a lot for, because as others have said, that definitely wasn't the first time she had sex with Pete.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I find that lots of people hate that it was Pete who fucks Lydia in that scene. I wonder how they will feel when the dude who wanted to rape (allegedly because we have no idea if it was a setup or legitimate for now) her. Fucks Lydia and does it at one of the parties. I think it could be a hack of an option and I think devs are crazy enough to do it. Moreover, it would work perfectly if we play a dominated mc.

SpicyMoon

Feb 6, 2022

1654610683355.jpeg

Hello, my fellow Fetish lovers!

How was Day-18? Was the big reveal a great twist for you? Or were you always expecting it? Either way, I'm sure you're itching to know more! Alas, you will have to wait a bit until we will finish Day-19. Everything will make more sense then

As always, however, if you want to affect the story - we have a poll on what type of punishment Cynthia will get on Day-19. The options are:

• Tits torture
  • Bottle Fisting
  • Intence rimming
  • Choking/asphyxiation
  • Foot licking/boot cleaning
  • Armpit licking
And this poll is special because you can select more than one option! We will be adding in two of the top voted options into the game. So, support us and cast your vote now!

As for what else is in the agenda, today I wanted to talk about endings! A long time ago I decided that I want to implement lots of different endings that would make a huge difference and be a proper reward and conclusion to the choices you made in the game. Because of this, none of our endings will be simple scenes that barely acknowledge all your choices. Instead, they will be similar to a whole single release, or one "day", with multiple scenes and a story that will tie everything together and give everyone a proper send off. And I know that that plan is very-very ambitious - to make 18 different endings. Even if endings are only half the size of a normal "day", it still means that there will be almost NINE more days of story! For now, we are focusing on working on the base version of the game and will leave the ending branches with placeholders. However, with each Extended Edition release from now on, we will be adding sound, music, extended scenes, and also endings! The next release of Fetish Locator: Extended Edition will be for Day-15 and Day-16. It will have two additional extended scenes, all the music and sounds, and the Day-16 - Nora solo ending. It'll be an ending focused on Nora's pregnancy and how your relationship with her develops and evolves over time after its rocky beginnings. It will consist of 4 scenes and a very special song and music video created by us! We will be working on it concurrently with Day-19, but the next Extended Edition release will most likely reach you earlier than Day-19.

I hope I was able give you a glimpse into our plans and the scope of the Week-3. It will be a huge week and I hope that it'll be an appropriate send-off to this amazing journey. Don't worry though, we already have plans for what will come after! (Hint: It isn't VU )

Stay safe and Fetish on! With love your Vi! <3

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

View attachment 1856653

Hello, my fellow Fetish lovers!

How was Day-18? Was the big reveal a great twist for you? Or were you always expecting it? Either way, I'm sure you're itching to know more! Alas, you will have to wait a bit until we will finish Day-19. Everything will make more sense then

As always, however, if you want to affect the story - we have a poll on what type of punishment Cynthia will get on Day-19. The options are:

• Tits torture
  • Bottle Fisting
  • Intence rimming
  • Choking/asphyxiation
  • Foot licking/boot cleaning
  • Armpit licking
And this poll is special because you can select more than one option! We will be adding in two of the top voted options into the game. So, support us and cast your vote now!

As for what else is in the agenda, today I wanted to talk about endings! A long time ago I decided that I want to implement lots of different endings that would make a huge difference and be a proper reward and conclusion to the choices you made in the game. Because of this, none of our endings will be simple scenes that barely acknowledge all your choices. Instead, they will be similar to a whole single release, or one "day", with multiple scenes and a story that will tie everything together and give everyone a proper send off. And I know that that plan is very-very ambitious - to make 18 different endings. Even if endings are only half the size of a normal "day", it still means that there will be almost NINE more days of story! For now, we are focusing on working on the base version of the game and will leave the ending branches with placeholders. However, with each Extended Edition release from now on, we will be adding sound, music, extended scenes, and also endings! The next release of Fetish Locator: Extended Edition will be for Day-15 and Day-16. It will have two additional extended scenes, all the music and sounds, and the Day-16 - Nora solo ending. It'll be an ending focused on Nora's pregnancy and how your relationship with her develops and evolves over time after its rocky beginnings. It will consist of 4 scenes and a very special song and music video created by us! We will be working on it concurrently with Day-19, but the next Extended Edition release will most likely reach you earlier than Day-19.

I hope I was able give you a glimpse into our plans and the scope of the Week-3. It will be a huge week and I hope that it'll be an appropriate send-off to this amazing journey. Don't worry though, we already have plans for what will come after! (Hint: It isn't VU )

Stay safe and Fetish on! With love your Vi! <3
Nice. Hope all endings get the same treatment. :)

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
jesus christ that plot twist... i think it may not be what we think it is. fuck. i don't know. loved the update.
Personally I think it's a red herring, there's time left in the game. Either way it's finally time for me to say I've never liked Lydia. Never been attracted to her, never liked her. I hated that I was forced to chase her and never would have done so given the chance. I always felt she must be part of a major plot point because she was rammed down our throat when there were girls that were prettier, more appealing personalities and very devoted to the MC

Just my feelings. If you lover her, knock yourself out. Just not my preference.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Personally I think it's a red herring, there's time left in the game. Either way it's finally time for me to say I've never liked Lydia. Never been attracted to her, never liked her. I hated that I was forced to chase her and never would have done so given the chance. I always felt she must be part of a major plot point because she was rammed down our throat when there were girls that were prettier, more appealing personalities and very devoted to the MC

I would more readily agree if there was only what happens in the LC route. NTR route seems to contradict the red herring a bit more. Then again, the way the post was phrased ("did you guess the reveal") sounds bait-and-switch style, so ... In my personal preference list she has gone up a bit though, and I wouldn't mind giving the "ramming down the throat" back, if you catch my drift. But apart from that, a certain dislike towards her won't make others on this thread feel alienated, quite the opposite I guess.

Jul 16, 2021
Funny way to spell 'rape'.
I didn't go that route, but iirc that scene was a consensual sex scene in which you had to decide if MC came in her or pulled out at the end. Don't remember raping being involved, but maybe there's a different scene I forgot/didn't play.

Anyways, I hope they give the ending with Dahlia a good treatment. I know femdom isn't the most popular fetish for this game's audience, but it was cool to have it in the game and I'm curious how they would wrap it up. Specially since that ending seems to be MC, Dahlia, Samiya and Pete moving together. And considering what Pete does in the NTR route, I don't exactly know how that could work.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I didn't go that route, but iirc that scene was a consensual sex scene in which you had to decide if MC came in her or pulled out at the end. Don't remember raping being involved, but maybe there's a different scene I forgot/didn't play.

Anyways, I hope they give the ending with Dahlia a good treatment. I know femdom isn't the most popular fetish for this game's audience, but it was cool to have it in the game and I'm curious how they would wrap it up. Specially since that ending seems to be MC, Dahlia, Samiya and Pete moving together. And what Pete does in the NTR route, I don't exactly know how that could happen.
It's probably a question of precise definition of the term, however, doing something during sex which was explicitely ruled out is close enough to it that it's unbehaving of an upstanding citizen - and may even be punishable, of course also depending on where you are.

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
She explicitly tells the MC not to ejaculate inside her. Actual legislation around the matter varies a bit from country to country, but to me that's a withdrawal of consent.

Could the MC be sentenced for it? Probably not, as it would be easy for him to claim that he had no control over it, but we as players know that it was a conscious decision.

Jul 16, 2021
She explicitly tells the MC not to ejaculate inside her. Actual legislation around the matter varies a bit from country to country, but to me that's a withdrawal of consent.
True, I forgot that she had already told him before they even started, I remembered it more like a last minute thing, like she suddenly remembered right before he came (so the choice would've been a bit more like "does MC manage to pull out or not"). Maybe because I didn't pay enough attention during that one. But yeah, legality aside, it is at least a very shitty thing to do.

Reactions: gregers

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

So you agree with me that it's a Fight Club situation and the MC is the one behind it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cartageno

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020

Could the MC be sentenced for it? Probably not, as it would be easy for him to claim that he had no control over it, but we as players know that it was a conscious decision.
Withdrawal of consent, or consent to withdrawal? :unsure:

:ROFLMAO:

Jun 20, 2018
I would more readily agree if there was only what happens in the LC route. NTR route seems to contradict the red herring a bit more. Then again, the way the post was phrased ("did you guess the reveal") sounds bait-and-switch style, so ... In my personal preference list she has gone up a bit though, and I wouldn't mind giving the "ramming down the throat" back, if you catch my drift. But apart from that, a certain dislike towards her won't make others on this thread feel alienated, quite the opposite I guess.
Yeah I'm one of maybe two people here who liked Lydia. Hating her was the mainstream view from the beginning.

• Haha
Reactions: Smokie1k and L7Bear
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes