Harvey_Rabbit_2077

Jun 10, 2022
She explicitly tells the MC not to ejaculate inside her. Actual legislation around the matter varies a bit from country to country, but to me that's a withdrawal of consent.

Could the MC be sentenced for it? Probably not, as it would be easy for him to claim that he had no control over it, but we as players know that it was a conscious decision.
Out of curiosity... when does she say that?
I went back to a Week 1 save for that scene and it doesn't play out the way you describe.

If you warn her, she tells you to pull out... and you do pull out. Only then do you find out she isn't on birth control.

If you creampie without warning Nora never tells you NOT to ejaculate inside her. On that path, she seems to be more upset that he took a photo of the creampie than she is that he came inside her. She might even have been more upset (at the time) that he came before she did and then stopped to take pics (in the other 2 paths she orgasms on the bar rather than throwing him out.)

Also... prior to the Player's decision, she had told the MC could do anything he wanted.
1654852179336.png

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I went back to a Week 1 save for that scene and it doesn't play out the way you describe.

If you warn her, she tells you to pull out... and you do pull out. Only then do you find out she isn't on birth control.

If you creampie without warning Nora never tells you NOT to ejaculate inside her. On that path, she seems to be more upset that he took a photo of the creampie than she is that he came inside her. She might even have been more upset (at the time) that he came before she did and then stopped to take pics (in the other 2 paths she orgasms on the bar rather than throwing him out.)

Also... prior to the Player's decision, she had told the MC could do anything he wanted.
View attachment 1862180
I haven't played that bit in ages, so it may have been adjusted a bit since then to make it more palatable. But at the time I played it was unequivocal. Unless of course I dreamed it all. ;)

(PS: Use the "Insert image" in the top bar rather than the "Attach files" button if you want to include an image with your commment.)

Reactions: Harvey_Rabbit_2077

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

View attachment 1862228
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In my world, a bareback fuck requires explicit consent before a creampie. Condoms can be forgotten in the heat of the moment by both parties but a woman's knowledge that she isn't on birth control won't be

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

In my world, a bareback fuck requires explicit consent before a creampie. Condoms can be forgotten in the heat of the moment by both parties but a woman's knowledge that she isn't on birth control won't be
While I agree with your general conclusions and gist, the first image is the game telling the player, not Nora telling the MC. It's meta but in my opinion not MC's mistake apart from the general issue and rampant assholeishness.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
I didn't mind Lydia...she didn't really do anything anyone else did...however I always though there was something shady about her...like she was hiding something...I just think back to her fantasy where she says she wants to be gangbanged by the entire lacrosse team... Min I like because while she may have been freaky she was always upfront about it...my favorite scene was probably the scene after the second party....I believe in that the MC and Min were the main focus....i think that was the most well done scene out of all....amrose is cool but she's kinda needy.....Daisy was pretty cool...I don't even know who I would pick second.....the worst was the amazing backcountry incest duo....lol...i mean they were good I guess from a comic relief aspect....Pete was shady from day one...What's her name Daisy's girlfriend...someone needs to smack or fuck her back into reality....then you had crazy klepto psycho bitch.....The other red head from the party she was pretty cool...acted like part host...swimmer

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2018
I just think back to her fantasy where she says she wants to be gangbanged by the entire lacrosse team...
That scene is funny because of the ways it can play out. On the "LC" path, her scandalous fantasy is something extremely mild. And then for the parts where MC says a fantasy, she reacts the same way whether it's something genuinely kinky/taboo or if it's "I want to cum" or something.

Mokufinder

May 22, 2018
Can we get Lyssa ending? She is very cute, fragile, and she likes being dominated and edge play. Would be nice to see more of her! :)

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes