• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Yeah this is quite terrible. Especially sicne we are close to know what’s up and who is behind the app. Appart from a challenge instead of blackmail i really wonder how they can fix this. And it there are some storylines than won’t really make sens. Like at all.
So the MC will just decide to accept to wear the cage on his own basically, so what would stop him from wearing it longer than he does originally? Maybe it will be a choice to keep wearing it for a longer time now, who knows.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You might be getting away with turning it more into a bet, so MC is bound by honor instead of being blackmailed. Dunno how much of a rewrite that would need to gel though. And the connection with Lydia would be less strong storywise, so less of an incentive to clue her in (you might not want her to look at you like you're a pervert but I guess that ship has sailed long ago).

Also I see players asking for an option to cop out of the bet ...

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
So the MC will just decide to accept to wear the cage on his own basically, so what would stop him from wearing it longer than he does originally? Maybe it will be a choice to keep wearing it for a longer time now, who knows.
BTW the end of the cage story was a bit too sudden imo: they released him for his challenge with Rose and that's it. I thought he would have to wear it again after he finish the challenge. There was no time-limit, and MC even thought about hacking the cage after a couple days

Reactions: Nice Guy Eddie

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
BTW the end of the cage story was a bit too sudden imo: they released him for his challenge with Rose and that's it. I thought he would have to wear it again after he finish the challenge. There was no time-limit, and MC even thought about hacking the cage after a couple days
It was too sudden, I agree, it was much shorter than I thought too, very anticlimactic after all that buildup to the cage.

Dimitriruss

Jul 29, 2018
Why are the animations so slow? I ask from lack of knowledge, I don't know if it is a technical issue or a decision.

Increasing the speed would make them even hotter.

Reactions: dolfe67

Snowcrossfan

Jun 26, 2022
I have enjoyed the story (pre-update), I am one that gets immersed into a good story and this one is good. However; I have never felt so pissed off at a game like this in my life. After the plot twists of 2 of my play throughs, felt sick to my stomach. 1 wasn't so bad but the 2nd one hurt a lot and really made me super mad. Cannot wait for week 4 but if its anything like week 3 2nd play through, not sure I will be able to continue. Nothing worse than what happened in my opinion, but a great twist to the story. I have to be vague as I do not want to spoil it for anyone who has yet to get through week 3, if you got this far then you will know what I am talking about.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I have enjoyed the story (pre-update), I am one that gets immersed into a good story and this one is good. However; I have never felt so pissed off at a game like this in my life. After the plot twists of 2 of my play throughs, felt sick to my stomach. 1 wasn't so bad but the 2nd one hurt a lot and really made me super mad. Cannot wait for week 4 but if its anything like week 3 2nd play through, not sure I will be able to continue. Nothing worse than what happened in my opinion, but a great twist to the story. I have to be vague as I do not want to spoil it for anyone who has yet to get through week 3, if you got this far then you will know what I am talking about.
There is no week 4

Reactions: Cartageno and NIshu

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Week 3 is the final part of the game.

Reactions: Cartageno

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
Did you download the "first week" of the game, threw it out of the game at the beginning? After the inscription about discort and patreon. How to play? "The second week" also. On android version. Bug.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Could someone expand a little on the cumshots/cumplay fetishes? Does the MC get in on the action, sort of like snowballing? Or is it just with other characters.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
so it seems that the extended version of the game was released but how it gonna work when the version of that version is different from the normal version ( we have in here v2.4.6 and extended is 2.2.24)
well extended is final version , which have to be replayed at end , i guess they havent caught up with current content yet,
bigger issue atm with this game is, that they apparently have to rework blackmail across all weekends (aint no way am replaying that again) in game that is based on blackmail in core of story

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
well extended is final version , which have to be replayed at end , i guess they havent caught up with current content yet,
bigger issue atm with this game is, that they apparently have to rework blackmail across all weekends (aint no way am replaying that again) in game that is based on blackmail in core of story
The extended version was always behind until the weeks where finished.
Yeah they have to rework the blackmail, cause of Patreon rules :FacePalm:
But to be honest, I am in the camp of people who thought that blackmail was stupid, any normal person would've just told her, so I don't know if the new version will be better or worse, depends how they do it I guess.

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
The extended version was always behind until the weeks where finished.
Yeah they have to rework the blackmail, cause of Patreon rules :FacePalm:
But to be honest, I am in the camp of people who thought that blackmail was stupid, any normal person would've just told her, so I don't know if the new version will be better or worse, depends how they do it I guess.
yeah i guess will have to see, for the moment am just hoping that replaying w2 wont be necessary

Reactions: Bob69

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
so its better to wait that they release the extended version because will bring the story without the blackmail right?
current extended should be still the same , it was way in to development when they got the memo for change , and w3 is still pretty early in total completion so gona take time , normal version is usually completed 1st, so its up to you if you want to wait or not cause it can take some time up to end of year if not longer (no clue on that one, just guessing), but since those days they are making 2 games, and that change across week gona extend completion time for sure, tho how much is anyones guess.

Reactions: rafaaa
4.00 star(s) 164 Votes