Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Is there any stacy scene in this update?
I'm not sure if its new or not but apparently its one on day 20. I'm not sure how to unlock it though. I even did scenes before that day and I still got her 3some but not hat one on one if its that.

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
Does the Fetish Locator not pick up signals from 50-60+ gilfs? We would like to know... Happy New Year to you !

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does the Fetish Locator not pick up signals from 50-60+ gilfs? We would like to know... Happy New Year to you !
there are some old women but do they qualify as gilfs is different thing.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Hi. When i try to import week 2 save into week 3 i cant acces data folder on android. It says it could only be accesed from PC but im on android and dont know how to import it now.
Any clues, help?

I also wonder how long will the game be, is week 3 final chapter?

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
This I support this so much, the current way of doing it is just odd the idea of having 2 saves with one of them being a few days behind so you can see the extra content is just unintuitive. I hope they don't keep the current model for their new game.
Orrr, ya'll could just NOT bother with the game till the Extended version comes out. Cause ain't no one standing behind you with a gun to your head forcing you to play both versions.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
This I support this so much, the current way of doing it is just odd the idea of having 2 saves with one of them being a few days behind so you can see the extra content is just unintuitive. I hope they don't keep the current model for their new game.
Since the game takes place over 21 days (outside of endings) and we're onto Day 20 I doubt very much it's going to change

4.00 star(s) 164 Votes