IND-3D

Mar 24, 2020
Not working on joiplay showing:-
Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
File "renpy/script.py", line 297, in load_script
File "renpy/script.py", line 720, in load_appropriate_file
Exception: Could not load from archive code/credit_sprites.rpyc.

frigo82

Sep 1, 2017
Planned (cumming soon): Cheating, Cuckold, NTR
Hi everyone, I'm very interested, but what interests me is almost exclusively this, have they been added? If not, do you know when, approximately?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hi everyone, I'm very interested, but what interests me is almost exclusively this, have they been added? If not, do you know when, approximately?
Dev doesn't come here anymore so the dev notes haven't been updated in a long time, however, if you read the tags you'll see 2 of them have been added and the third can be implied by the humiliation tag (cuckold not being a tag under the current system)

Reactions: Cartageno

frigo82

Sep 1, 2017
Dev doesn't come here anymore so the dev notes haven't been updated in a long time, however, if you read the tags you'll see 2 of them have been added and the third can be implied by the humiliation tag (cuckold not being a tag under the current system)
thank you very much, very kind

tigrou06

May 27, 2018
Hi,
Need help with End 4, please.
In the walkthrough it says: "Requires NTR penis cage, AmRose slave path, dating Stacy, and dating Daisy, and tell the truth
to the police about Lydia abducting you."
NTR penis cage: ok
AmRose slave path: ok
dating Stacy: ok
dating Daisy: ok
So I just need to tell the police about Lydia. At which stage is this happening? The time when MC visits Lydia with either AmRose or Stacy and a cop starts talking with you. I pick "Tell about FL's wrongdoings". But at this stage I am no longer with Stacy since I had to decide if I wanted to leave with her or not. So after the trial, I have the ending "no ending".
What am I missing?
Maybe a save file would be easier than trying to explain me the right path.

Edit: just saw the changelog. I will try with the latest version.
Edit2: same issue, at least with my current save

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well crazy update and on lydia's ending game went on fetishes even further than on main game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nyuhuhu

Jul 27, 2021
i dont like the mc, kinda disapointed because i really like taboo university mc because he know what he's doing like alpha male and looks good. this one meh :/

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i dont like the mc, kinda disapointed because i really like taboo university mc because he know what he's doing like alpha male and looks good. this one meh :/
different type of mcs, tu has cop mc doing investigations and this has student stumbling on something and then meeting fellow users of app.

camare jr

Apr 23, 2018
well lydia 2 ending was similar as lydia 1 ending, sex and submission.
But is so serious her submission? It also seems like a polyamory thing to me (well this is my perspective)

and it's weird, the devs didn't really want an ending just for MC and Lydia, most of the other girls had it
so you can see how heavy the NTR and LC route was

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
But is so serious her submission? It also seems like a polyamory thing to me (well this is my perspective)

and it's weird, the devs didn't really want an ending just for MC and Lydia, most of the other girls had it
so you can see how heavy the NTR and LC route was
well queen lydia path was total femdom (dunno if there's 4th lydia path).

mc and min path has been absolutely fabulous.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes