Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Did MC take AmRose virginity at the beach? or did she have sex in between the two years that Karen had her first time?

Somewhat confused
don't think amrose was virgin on this.
I don't think there was any virgin here. Generally speaking, people don't start their sex life from 0 to 100 in 3 seconds. (Also: no tag, though that is not conclusive proof.)

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Hello good people, with almost 450 posts and my search not successful so far I give up and look for dierect help with this question:

I just downloaded the game and have non information beforehand. In the patches-section there is the paragraph that says "Incest:" there is one patch that says "Orig story (no incest)"
When I look up the the post it says it fixes some kind of censorship but has no incest.
Could anyone please explain to me a little further what content was cut out here? And if the patch would be useful?

I am NOT looking for incest but I don´t want to play a game with censored content.

Thank you very much in advance!

Cheers!!!

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am NOT looking for incest but I don´t want to play a game with censored content.

Thank you very much in advance!

Cheers!!!
no censoring, w/o ic-patch mc's sister is just some girl/friend of his.

orig. story vs not orig. story is explained somewhere.

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
so everything is avoidable right? but lets say I want to be the only doing the fucking (dont mind lesbian) thats not possible right?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
so everything is avoidable right? but lets say I want to be the only doing the fucking (dont mind lesbian) thats not possible right?
Correct, there are characters who are in relationships with each other who will have sex with each other regardless of your choices, some that happen but you only see them if you choose to and some which happen based on your choices

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
no censoring, w/o ic-patch mc's sister is just some girl/friend of his.

orig. story vs not orig. story is explained somewhere.
Hey mate, thank you very much for your reply! So then I really wonder what the post means with censoring.

Cheers!

ja_som

Aug 4, 2019
So it's not completed as the prefix says, I reached 10 11 endings and so far 3 4 are not "yet implemented" :(

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So it's not completed as the prefix says, I reached 10 11 endings and so far 3 4 are not "yet implemented" :(
main story and canon ending leading to s&m studio were done long ago so completed, rest endings are just extra (you can argue about tag with mods).

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hey mate, thank you very much for your reply! So then I really wonder what the post means with censoring.

Cheers!
Original Story is Incest and Blackmail. Both were removed because of Patreon.

Incest is just that adds back only incest so she's your sister.

Origin adds back to the original story how it was meant to be.

It's still already coded in the game; the patch is just an on/off switch, so uncensored means it just turns off the censor.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes