Ichtyosaurus

Jan 28, 2018
So is the incest the MC with a family member or different characters that are family members? I took a quick look at the walkthrough, and I see some choices that lead to an NTR path, but it seems like it's the MC cucking someone else. Is that the case or can you also make choices that have the MC being NTR'd, because it's also not in the game tags.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Incest is both, actually. With the MC and Stacy if you went ahead and upgraded her from randy roommate to twisted sister by applying the usual. And with Echo and Bravo. Which incidentally brings us your next question:
The current state of NTR in this game has the MC cuck one of his friends. Namely Bravo. Like most of the paths (the notable exception being the watersports training with Squizzle – Bad watersports. Down.) this one also lets you choose how deep you want to go down the rabbit hole. From being helpful to supportive to partaking in the buffet that is Echo with or without Bravo cheering you on.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Does Week2 only have one day? After leaving the cafeteria, the game told me to save, and pretty much dumped me into the main menu.:confused:
Scratch that, just checked the walkthrough.

What can I say? I really like it so far. The characters are pretty interesting (mostly), the models are hot, the whole premise is pretty good, and hey, no magic, no orcs and no elves! (this is a good thing in my book). Most of the advertised fetishes are there, the dialogues are funny, there are some easter eggs (something I also try adding into stuff I create - don't ask), and there's a fairly good balance between exposition and action. The PC doesn't feel like a Mary Sue (as is often the case with such games), at least, not too much.

Something I didn't like? I actually don't have much.
  • I don't particularly like the model for Lydia (I think it's Lydia? - the PC's "perfect girl"), that is, her face in some scenes looks like she's in her 40's which is a bit immersion-breaking given that she's supposed to be in her late-teens/ early-20's.
  • The PC's actions don't make much sense after he starts "dating" Lydia - he got his perfect girl, but still goes sleeping around. I'm pretty sure it doesn't happen like that (at least, if my personal experience is anything to go by :ROFLMAO:). Then again, since he slept around even before getting together with her, I suppose it'd be hard to stop, especially since she's in no hurry to have sex.
  • This one is a problem with all games featuring "patched" incest content, not just this game. I get that incest is a taboo subject with most people, but if you're going through the trouble of adding it to your game, then just be consistent, because most visual novels that I've seen that had incest content patched out had it done in a very sloppy fashion. That being said, incest isn't my kink or anything, but I don't mind such content either, especially if it's optional.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Does Week2 only have one day? After leaving the cafeteria, the game told me to save, and pretty much dumped me into the main menu.:confused:
Scratch that, just checked the walkthrough.

What can I say? I really like it so far. The characters are pretty interesting (mostly), the models are hot, the whole premise is pretty good, and hey, no magic, no orcs and no elves! (this is a good thing in my book). Most of the advertised fetishes are there, the dialogues are funny, there are some easter eggs (something I also try adding into stuff I create - don't ask), and there's a fairly good balance between exposition and action. The PC doesn't feel like a Mary Sue (as is often the case with such games), at least, not too much.

Something I didn't like? I actually don't have much.
  • I don't particularly like the model for Lydia (I think it's Lydia? - the PC's "perfect girl"), that is, her face in some scenes looks like she's in her 40's which is a bit immersion-breaking given that she's supposed to be in her late-teens/ early-20's.
  • The PC's actions don't make much sense after he starts "dating" Lydia - he got his perfect girl, but still goes sleeping around. I'm pretty sure it doesn't happen like that (at least, if my personal experience is anything to go by :ROFLMAO:). Then again, since he slept around even before getting together with her, I suppose it'd be hard to stop, especially since she's in no hurry to have sex.
  • This one is a problem with all games featuring "patched" incest content, not just this game. I get that incest is a taboo subject with most people, but if you're going through the trouble of adding it to your game, then just be consistent, because most visual novels that I've seen that had incest content patched out had it done in a very sloppy fashion. That being said, incest isn't my kink or anything, but I don't mind such content either, especially if it's optional.

You have to understand the issue is PayPal and Mastercard when it comes to Patroen. They tow their strict rules.

When it comes to patches, these are mostly done by fans, not the devs, hence the difference in how they are done and quality.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There is aready a strain on their "relationship" when Mike noticed Lydia seems to be quite prudish when it comes to sex. Truth be told i hope we can break free of this infatuation in week 2. There are way more interesting women in the game to pursue a relationship with.

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
Discovered this game on steam and looked to see if it was here. Only played part of week one and I gotta say it's great so far! I'm in love with Lyssa! Never been into this kind of woman ever, but somehow she does it for me! Hope to see more of her. And I definitely plan on buying this game on steam the next time it goes on sale. :love:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
There goes any respect I had for the MC on the night of the first party. I see it's been mentioned, but had I the option I'd have had him leap out the window after mentioning the bechdel bullshit. Perhaps he's just blathering because he's got diarrhea of the mouth but I question the thought process in having that in the dialogue to begin with.

May 26, 2019
There goes any respect I had for the MC on the night of the first party. I see it's been mentioned, but had I the option I'd have had him leap out the window after mentioning the bechdel bullshit. Perhaps he's just blathering because he's got diarrhea of the mouth but I question the thought process in having that in the dialogue to begin with.
I feel the same way, but later on MC gets told by Lyssa that he should drop the feminist act if he wants to get with a woman.

Felix505

Aug 23, 2020
Hi!

Im new here but I cant get the saves from week 1 to open in week 2 and I have really followed all the recommendations here. What kind of save do you need to do in week 1? Quick save or do you have the save the path under a chosen name?

Thanks
//Felix

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hi!

Im new here but I cant get the saves from week 1 to open in week 2 and I have really followed all the recommendations here. What kind of save do you need to do in week 1? Quick save or do you have the save the path under a chosen name?

Thanks
//Felix
Full save, ie, on one of the numbered pages, doesn't matter which. It must be when the game tells you to save in order for it to be recognised by the Week 2 game. No need to name it but it helps you tell your different paths apart.

Try it with my save, you'll need to load it in Week 1, roll back a page or 2 then re-save at the same screen in order for your game to recognise it.

Reactions: Hordragg
Mar 17, 2019
Just finish week one and two ! It was really cool and can't wait to see what's next
But am i the only one who find lydia kinda... useless ? (not story wise but character wise - unless she becomes the freakiest sex drived character ?:O )

4.10 star(s) 162 Votes