cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well dahlia's ending wasn't as bad as queen lydia path and it had some funnies and turned 180 degrees at the end on what it was after start, just no memory of her in game so must have ignored her.

Last edited:

BlazingBloo

Mar 23, 2024
Thanks for sharing.

I see Week 3 is 12GB+ when week 1 is 1.5GB does it mean the Week 3 files contains week 1+2+3?

I prefer to ask before going for the download

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
All three weeks need to be downloaded separately. Didn't realize 3 was that much bigger, but it's probably the endings, which are pretty huge.
well endings itself are like separate games and there are so many of those so size is big.

in the end this will be 1 of biggest games here (maybe even top 3).

Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
well endings itself are like separate games and there are so many of those so size is big.

in the end this will be 1 of biggest games here (maybe even top 3).
Yeah, while I wouldn't say "separate games", they are a chunky lot and certainly beat a lot of other updates. And if you got "your ending" it really is worth all the bytes in it. (Though I gotta admit that so far Min's ending is my favorite despite her not being my favorite LI.)

Sotona

Oct 29, 2020
So, has all the endings been implemented or is it still missing some and if so how many are left to be finished?

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes