slimlayzie

May 22, 2018
Unfortunately. I really like the game but $15 is too steep for me to afford since I also want to support other creators. I hope it's soon released for the rest of us *hint* Xmas is near *hint*
Got longer than that I'm sorry to day. His $15 and up donors get the game a month before public release. That was just a week or so ago, so likely the first week of 2020.

Reactions: tombeir

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Considering the game thread only has 12 pages he should advertise some more by putting it up himself at some point.

sinan47

Jul 23, 2019
View attachment 481627
0.04.13 is ready for you to play!
Today is a big day! The first part of the party is out for you to play! There is very hot content waiting for you! But be aware of the decisions you are making on the party will influence in the future where the game will go for you! Choose your fetish wisely!
0.04.13 Changelog:
  • Day-3 night party - part 1 story
  • 297 new renders
  • 10 new animations - the first time in the game
  • 4 new characters
  • New fetishes (no spoilers yet)
  • A huge new location to explore
Is ther a new feet fetish screen

dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
Pissing/watersport was removed from the planned fetish list in the first post. Does that mean it's now in 0.04.13?

ViNovella

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
Ho-ho-ho! Merry Christmas everyone! There is a set of presents for every supporter on Patreon! Join even as a $1 supporter to get a full set of X-mas renders like this one(but without cover):
lyssa-daisy-XMAS-promo-covered.jpg

Also there even bigger surprise that will come this week! Stay tuned!

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I haven't received anything on my inbox D: Is it still too early? (Maybe you haven't sent them yet?)

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
This post -
You can't see it?
Lol, I'm an idiot. I read that post yesterday but didn't pay attention to the link... I was expecting a new post with all the pictures included. Yes, I can see that link, but since it may contain spoilers I'm going to open it once I've played the latest release. Thank you

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
Fetish Locator Version 0.04.13 is here!

The guide for Version 0.04.13 can also be found .
Thank you!!!!!♥♥

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Fetish Locator v0.4.13.
(still taboo edition, you can toggle it by clicking/touching the title in the main menu)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes