May 30, 2017
I think there were a few Patreon goal under $300, but the game recently passed $300/mo so only the "next goal" is displayed.
The $2500/mo goal was probably a "reach" goal. Like the point when the Dev could stop thinking of the game as a hobby and start taking it "seriously" as a second job.
Most patreon pages have their met goals displayed, unless you can back up what you're saying about prior goals I find it difficult to believe that goals would have been removed. Also if, like you said, there were a number of goals between the $0 and $300 a month mark then it seems incongruous that the next goal would be set $2200 a month higher than that.

And on the treating it as a job point, most patreon devs state that they will treat it as a job at a certain point, or that they'll be cutting down hours, or getting more help. This dev doesn't say any of those things, just that the game and his effort will only be "serious" when a whopping $2500 a month goal is reached. Thats pretty messed up for his current patrons - and for all the 8 times more patrons he will need before the goal is reached. And even then it doesn't make any specific commitments.

For someone who is selling a written product designed to communicate things, I err on the side of assuming the dev could word this goal with specifics if the dev so chose. The fact they didn't is meaningful.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
interesting-a few good models. will you be able to have sex with trans or will they just be a gag? what's the plain for em?

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
"All fetishes are optional and depend on your choices! Join my discord to give me feedback about the game!"
I was surprised to see the scat tag added, but between the possibility of a meh scene (let's be honest, there's no way it'll be worth it) and being subjected to things I actually loathe (and being locked out of other things I like), I think this is the end of the line, for me. The fact that the game actively undoes cheating points just goes to show this is another troll game.
Edit: I'm looking at the up-to-date walkthrough, and not only is it in fact not in the game, there aren't enough points to progress to the party, unless you agree to be dominated. But that's what you wanted, right?

Last edited:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
"All fetishes are optional and depend on your choices! Join my discord to give me feedback about the game!"
I was surprised to see the scat tag added, but between the possibility of a meh scene (let's be honest, there's no way it'll be worth it) and being subjected to things I actually loathe (and being locked out of other things I like), I think this is the end of the line, for me. The fact that the game actively undoes cheating points just goes to show this is another troll game.
Edit: I'm looking at the up-to-date walkthrough, and not only is it in fact not in the game, there aren't enough points to progress to the party, unless you agree to be dominated. But that's what you wanted, right?
you can buy the rest later on in the story.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
The top 5 lovely ladies that i am hoping for a lot more content with, including possible happy endings are in order of my favourites, #1:- Amber rose the MC's old friend who is in love with him, #2:- Daliah the Dominatrix, #3:- Lyssa the dickgirl at the party, #4:- Min the asian nympho and finally #5:- Stacy who depending on the version players have is either the MC's sister or childhood friend who's family took in.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
The top 5 lovely ladies that i am hoping for a lot more content with, including possible happy endings are in order of my favourites, #1:- Amber rose the MC's old friend who is in love with him, #2:- Daliah the Dominatrix, #3:- Lyssa the dickgirl at the party, #4:- Min the asian nympho and finally #5:- Stacy who depending on the version players have is either the MC's sister or childhood friend who's family took in.
please get rid of the foreskin, though.

magus448

May 22, 2018
I'm all for the MC having sex with everyone in every way... but he's got to earn it.
If there's going to be a story, there should be a story arc.
He's got to earn it while everyone else is getting it for free?

At this rate everyone else will have had sex with everyone else by the time the MC gets to Stacy only to probably get rejected by her.

If I was the MC I would feel somewhat insulted that Chloe and Kevin don't let him in on the fun with her. Not like they don't include anyone they know. She already blew the MC's roommate.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes