DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
by the time the MC gets to Stacy
I couldnt even remember her name that's how unimportant she is to me,like really poorly written,i couldnt give two shits about her right now even if she poops golden nuggets ,if that's the end goal of this game to get that girl then a lot of people are gonna be disappointed if she's the one true LI..it's a real shame that we get so much screen time with all these whores (and he get's rejected by them no less) and close to none with the sister,probably the one girl that loves him and doesnt treat him like a looser.

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
This game could be a true hit if we'll be actual MC (not Pete, and other dudes who fuck every girl around). All we are doing is watching how everyone fucking potential MC's Love interests. After all updates, iam for example interested now only in sister (not really, because her model is worst in my opinion, and others just a simple whores, which is turning them from LI to "no thanks"...). Would be nice to add to description of this game: you're just watching how everybody have sex except you (all you get is licking, and drinking piss, and worship every girl, oh and you're not allowed to cum).
Just to clarify: i'am not against voyeurism, NTR, femdom or something like that, BUT please just clarify it in the description of the game, and after that i'll be easily playing it from a third person POV and stop care about MC.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
maybe we need to wait 2 years before that happens.
nawww..i get the feeling next update he'll be able to do something with the cutie that was impressed you have a dominant side...dev is smert...he knows the blueballing will have to cease sooner than later..and i think she'll be the boink next update...

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
nawww..i get the feeling next update he'll be able to do something with the cutie that was impressed you have a dominant side...dev is smert...he knows the blueballing will have to cease sooner than later..and i think she'll be the boink next update...
instead of a quick fuck i would prefer if she took the mc under her wing,teach him a thing or two about girls and how to talk to them and be more of a man and less of a door mat cause he obviously can do shit on his own, that'd be a pretty sweet idea ;)

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
This game could be a true hit if we'll be actual MC (not Pete, and other dudes who fuck every girl around). All we are doing is watching how everyone fucking potential MC's Love interests. After all updates, iam for example interested now only in sister (not really, because her model is worst in my opinion, and others just a simple whores, which is turning them from LI to "no thanks"...). Would be nice to add to description of this game: you're just watching how everybody have sex except you (all you get is licking, and drinking piss, and worship every girl, oh and you're not allowed to cum).
Just to clarify: i'am not against voyeurism, NTR, femdom or something like that, BUT please just clarify it in the description of the game, and after that i'll be easily playing it from a third person POV and stop care about MC.
Is most voyeurism simulator than anything...

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
He's got to earn it while everyone else is getting it for free?
Kinda this. I didn't pay too much attention when playing the game but after a writer for this game said that "mc has to earn it with every girl" it made it even sadder. Theres like 3 or so women in this game with which I think it will feel right that mc got to earn it but the rest of female characters have town bicycle vibe. And I get that our mc is a hopeless loser here but "earning" a ride on town bicycle? That's just a really bad way to put it.

I wonder if we will get any remotely satisfying sexual content with developers having this kind of views. The only time mc actually can get off with a woman is when you can lick dirty boots and feet of some slut in some shitty femdom scene just so the other girl takes pity on you and gives you a sad handjob. All meanwhile mc see other people fuck a few times a day. This update was a good place for mc to actually have something going for him for once but he got blueballed in both scenes. That's just sad shit man.

Last edited:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Wow guys, you're being way too philosophical on this game...
I agree the MC hasn't managed to experience a proper scene but this is still the intro of the game and things are steadily moving to the good bits, especially in the latest update.
The girls are good looking (they're a bunch of bicycles but I guess this is the whole point of the game), the story is basic but original, the dialogues are nice to read, the scenes and animations are great... just give it a little more time to develop, it's too early to already jump into conclusions.

Reactions: Mahgni Mada
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes