RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
You know, the MC has a massive denial complex that hasn't struck home just yet, but at some point he's going to have to ask himself:

"How did my innocent dream girl get in this party?"

Because that's gonna shatter a few illusions he has about her.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
You know, the MC has a massive denial complex that hasn't struck home just yet, but at some point he's going to have to ask himself:

"How did my innocent dream girl get in this party?"

Because that's gonna shatter a few illusions he has about her.
First he has to come to the conclusion that she doesnt even know he exists and after that he can understand that she's just like all the other town bicycles and who knows what she did in order to get to that party...and most likely he'll have to grab a ticket and wait patiently in line to get a ride with her...

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
First he has to come to the conclusion that she doesnt even know he exists and after that he can understand that she's just like all the other town bicycles and who knows what she did in order to get to that party...and most likely he'll have to grab a ticket and wait patiently in line to get a ride with her...
Ye, and after he grabbed a ticket he gets a blowjob, and he would not to be allowed to cum...

seventh heaven

Aug 28, 2018
A very promising start!
Has a solid amount of content for "only" three months of work. The quality of this content is quite outstanding, though. Please continue to uphold this in your further work and avoid replacing the existing focus on detail with potentially rushed-out releases.
I thouroughly enjoyed the time I spent on the game and am dearly looking forward to future releases. (y)

Entertainer33

Jul 24, 2018
I'm on a Mac. Where am I supposed to put the taboo patch? There is no "game folder" just the app. Thanks!

EDIT
I totally spaced on right clicking and opening "package contents." I am a fool!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is the kink town rule = all boys are getting it on but the MC.
Go get your lust epidemic ... circle the neverending lunacy of pine falls and come back to this game
all battered and beat both phisically and morally bankrupt so as to eat up having a hard on
4 a girl that is solely in your head, has no idea of mc existance and still poses attraction
even after Mc get the inductment into the game of kink town = fetish locator app!

App On!

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Happy new year!
Happy new year.

One question: the walkthrough says if you get to the party with 50 points (I assume this means you didn't have to buy any?) you get an extra scene. I tried but I can't for the life of me figure out how to see that scene. Party looks exactly the same to me.

ViNovella

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
Happy new year.

One question: the walkthrough says if you get to the party with 50 points (I assume this means you didn't have to buy any?) you get an extra scene. I tried but I can't for the life of me figure out how to see that scene. Party looks exactly the same to me.
This scene is in the second part of the party(0.05.13). The pool scene with Allison and Maria is the bonus one.

Reactions: tombeir

ViNovella

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
Hello, friendly fetish lovers! While I work on day-4 content there is a render contest going where Fetish Locator is very close to winning! You might like this beautiful render of Lyssa and Daisy and also feel free to vote there!

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes