ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
geezuz h keerist..why did i click that :O LOL..this game...is the wildest game on here(with actual quality graphics animations and writing) y'all will need Jesus after playing...BTW..you should play this..its so fucked up its a masterpiece :D

• Love
Reactions: ViNovella

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
This game has everything you want..everything you do not..and everything is choice avoidable..the renders are beauty..the animations are sweet and the writing is top notch..y'all should have an open mind with knowledge you do NOT have to see stuff that makes you ick and give this a try.
412018_ThunderRob_approved.jpg

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Second that
two times you get your dick sucked but the whores wont finish you off,worst kind of whores lol
Hm was just about to download this game, but I don't think there's anything worse then a sex scene that just leaves you hanging. That's rough.

Reactions: Meridian

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Hm was just about to download this game, but I don't think there's anything worse then a sex scene that just leaves you hanging. That's rough.
Dude all the fucking girls in this game treat the mc like he has fucking mange or something,they barely touch him,i wish he would grow a spine and stop acting like a beta cuck cause otherwise the game is pretty good if you can get past that.Seems like everyone is getting properly fucked except the mc and he's like well okay i guess i'll go look for some other girl and the next one treats him the same :LOL:

May 30, 2017
The devs one patreon goal.
"That is an important milestone in the game development. Reaching this goal will mean that Fetish Locator is a serious game and will get a very serious approach!"

Most first time devs set this nebulous, uninformative goal at around $250 a month, some $500, a few crazy outliers at $1000.

This dev has it set at $2500 a month. Until then fetish locator, according to the dev's own words won't be a serious game and won't be treated very seriously as they take your money on a monthly basis.

That kind of nonspecific goal always irks me and makes me feel like the patrons don't matter much until there are enough of them to matter. A goal that says something like I'll hire an artist on commission at this goal is respectable, buying a second rendering pc is fine, I'll do releases twice as often or with more content, even I'll get a graphics card so I don't have to use the crappy one in my laptop is better. But $2500 a month to take the project seriously is kinda gross as a statement, regardless of the current quality of the product.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Dude all the fucking girls in this game treat the mc like he has fucking mange or something,they barely touch him,i wish he would grow a spine and stop acting like a beta cuck cause otherwise the game is pretty good if you can get past that.Seems like everyone is getting properly fucked except the mc and he's like well okay i guess i'll go look for some other girl and the next one treats him the same :LOL:
I think i'm gonna give this one some more time to develop before I play it then, that sounds kinda unbearable.

Reactions: Tenenbaum

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All was 4 naught!
Like Thanos not even getting his half dead as he was outcast from soul stone!
Those choices are not working at all!
Any yucky kink needs THIS:

A tap out = BIG RED BUTTON ON SCREEN AT ALL TIMES!!!

Not having it and making MC go through with the yuck is no go!

Reactions: GroPin

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I like the Game, if you don't like a certain Fetish avoid it, but put the whole down. One Suggestion, the scene with the MC and Lyssa in the closet Him getting a Bert Jackman ;) (you know what I mean) Her technique is not fluid. It looks like she about to Upchuck Her Dinner from Micky D's. Just sayin, Maybe her mamma thought her that way.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes