micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
no need just for that, i did same, both weeks with mods, that choice comes regardless what you do in week one, or if you cum inside or not, i didnt before and i didnt now cause dont want to blow best threesome in game , yet still got that path.
so if its just for that dont bother you get choice near end off current week 2 content , but if you wana i aint stopping you its good replay, at least with mod you dont have to choose anymore whom to pick in 1st party , tho choice is still there.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Trying to load my saves in 1.09.13, and getting this exception:

Code:
While loading <'Image' u'images/Utility/menu/extended/sex_count_focus_mask.png'>:
Exception: Focus_mask must be None, True, a displayable, or a callable.
Any suggestions?
Somehow somewhere is_extended_edition is set to True despite this not being an extended edition and therefore missing the corresponding content. Mayhaps check your mods or the save file in question (using for instance)… other than that, I don't really know, sorry.

Reactions: johnconnor

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
no need just for that, i did same, both weeks with mods, that choice comes regardless what you do in week one, or if you cum inside or not, i didnt before and i didnt now cause dont want to blow best threesome in game , yet still got that path.
so if its just for that dont bother you get choice near end off current week 2 content , but if you wana i aint stopping you its good replay, at least with mod you dont have to choose anymore whom to pick in 1st party , tho choice is still there.
Yeah but mod just shows you what would happen, before going back to the path you originally were in.
I want that path to be the true one.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah but mod just shows you what would happen, before going back to the path you originally were in.
I want that path to be the true one.
well it shows in mod till the end after you make decision , so i think if you continue to use the mod for future updates, hopefully dud with stick with it, we should see all ways. and in the end we all will have to replay the whole thing when ever extended version will come
unknown.png

Reactions: DiroGoodboy

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I figured I would give this a go and while I'm only at the part in chapter 1 just after the party, and for a game called fetish locator all of the lewd scenes are incredibly vanilla, aside from perhaps the foot worship. Does that change going forward? Because right now there doesn't seem to be anything particularly special so far.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I figured I would give this a go and while I'm only at the part in chapter 1 just after the party, and for a game called fetish locator all of the lewd scenes are incredibly vanilla, aside from perhaps the foot worship. Does that change going forward? Because right now there doesn't seem to be anything particularly special so far.
I'd say this hugely depends on your definition of vanilla. ;)

But to answer you questions: there's voyeur scenes, ntr or rather sharing (and no, you're the bull and you don't share), watersports (like a lot), creampie. enema (only a teensy bit), femdom, spanking, and trans (woefully outdated tabulation). Oh and a hint at scat for good measure.

Week two expand a bit on the above by introducing a throatpie with optional vomiting, and the possibility of having sired a heiress (enemies beware…) on creampie day. That's about it, I think.

Reactions: KiraJames

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
I'd say this hugely depends on your definition of vanilla. ;)

But to answer you questions: there's voyeur scenes, ntr or rather sharing (and no, you're the bull and you don't share), watersports (like a lot), creampie. enema (only a teensy bit), femdom, spanking, and trans (woefully outdated tabulation). Oh and a hint at scat for good measure.

Week two expand a bit on the above by introducing a throatpie with optional vomiting, and the possibility of having sired a heiress (enemies beware…) on creampie day. That's about it, I think.
Dont know if Im wrong, but the kink being introduced dont depend on the patreon polls?
Or the polls are to select the order of the kink being introduced in the game?
(because, if the scat never win the poll I dont think vinovella has any reason to put it in... though I would like to see it :devilish::ROFLMAO: )

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
Somehow somewhere is_extended_edition is set to True despite this not being an extended edition and therefore missing the corresponding content. Mayhaps check your mods or the save file in question (using for instance)… other than that, I don't really know, sorry.
Thanks! TIL about the save game editor, this is very cool. I'll see if I can get my save loaded.

(Also props for the Puazi avatar!)

Reactions: Hordragg

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
As somebody said before me, it will depend on what you will call vanilla. There are a lot of minor fetishes introduces. And lest we forget, story wise, this app wants to introduce you to some fetishes, wants people who have never tried to try, so within the realms of each fetish it is bound to stay more basic (or vanilla) than you will find in games dedicated to the specific fetish.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
The fetishes are enough for me! What's there is good enough for me already.

I guess I'm a pretty vanilla guy. The trans lady was already pushing my limits. I guess they can do more on the dom side of things, but so far I like it the way it is.
Scat is NOT for me and in general I don't like to mix violence and sex, so how it is now, for me is great.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's a fetish game not hardcore kinks. It's a game being played by a large group of people aimed at getting points, it's not anything that will break someone or cause harm.

If you're looking for anything hardcore you will be disappointed.

Not sure how vanilla getting random people to drink your piss is though.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
It's a fetish game not hardcore kinks. It's a game being played by a large group of people aimed at getting points, it's not anything that will break someone or cause harm.

If you're looking for anything hardcore you will be disappointed.

Not sure how vanilla getting random people to drink your piss is though.
You can go down to your local ice cream parlor and be a complete dick to the workers, I bet their vanilla will taste like piss too.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by ViNovella
Version of the game: FetishLocator 1.0.36
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux:1.8GB

Compressed Size:715MB

If mac needed pls dm me
If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the " (y) " to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes