scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I'm guessing her timing... ;)
Lol, right! Forgot that "little" detail! :D
And that isn't the first time she cockblocks the MC. Her timing has always been suspicious, that's why I thought she was kinda "tracking" him.
Huh, I could've sworn Hana's scene used to require both conditions to be true. Maybe they've changed it for this release?
I don't know, sorry. Actually I thought it was a bug, but the author confirmed that it was intended. :(

Reactions: gregers

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
AmRose? What's wrong with her in this update? :unsure:

You can trigger the blitz challenge with both of them though.
For Hana: give her Pete's password, this is sufficient*. For Iona: do not intervene when she's molested by Jerome.
Of course you must have 30 points (15+15) to see both scenes in the same playthrough.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah but you're not going to have 30 points. If there is a way for it i'd be interested but i don't think it's possible.

g-man22

Apr 19, 2018
I think her outfit is supposed to be from Gantz.
yep from gantz, kind of at least. Guess the dev couldnt do a 100% copy of the outfit because of copyright reason. But its close enough and everyone who knows Gantz will recognize it. I kind of thought its fusion of sub zero (Mortal Kombat) and Gantz lol. Though an original Gantz/Reika outfit would be way better ;).

Reactions: Garen

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
yep from gantz, kind of at least. Guess the dev couldnt do a 100% copy of the outfit because of copyright reason. But its close enough and everyone who knows Gantz will recognize it. I kind of thought its fusion of sub zero (Mortal Kombat) and Gantz lol. Though an original Gantz/Reika outfit would be way better ;).
Still closer to Anzu's outfit than Reika but yeah it's Gantz inspired to say the very least.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Man I love the game but the size of the MC's dick is very small compared to the other guys, for me it doesn't hit me that the MC can make women change these guys with the bigger dick for his, he's not big things to do for all women if you shoot him he's ugly he has a small dick compared to the other guys and I don't know how women think the MC's dick is better than the others since the 2 make them come if I were a woman I would prefer the guy with the dick bigger than the one with the smaller dick, I say this for the chloe and the prostitue scene I saw in this update of all the dicks that appeared from the MC and by far the smallest, and from the text that has when the MC comes I don't think it's reasonable for her to cum of the MC dick being that she prefers bigger dicks. But apart from that, the game is one of my favorites so far, I'm only disappointed that from what I'm seeing is that this game will end when the MC has sex with 20 women, some of which don't have any vaginal and anal sex scenes, I hope for the MC to at least have sex with all characters both anal and vaginal until the end of the game. I wanted to know if there will be crampie with all the characters because there are some or I don't think there's any until now and if you will have a pregnancy at the end of the game.

Last edited:

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Yeah but you're not going to have 30 points. If there is a way for it i'd be interested but i don't think it's possible.
I have counted:
- 12 points from Polly+Nora on Monday
- 24 points from Min+Maria OR up to 36 points from either Lyssa+Min or Lyssa+Maria (Lyssa has two events, while the other girls just one)
- up to 24 from Samiya (12 from having fun with her + 12 from rescuing Stacy's luggage)
- up to 8 points from AmRose on Tuesday (at the restaurant, while the MC is dating Lydia)
- 6 points from Stacy in the wardrobe on Wednesday
So, if you're dating Lyssa, you can have up to 86 points. They are enough both for joining the party (-50 points) and for triggering two blitz challenges (-15 points each).
If you are not dating Lyssa, you can have up to 74 points: in this case you need to consume 6 points imported from week 1.

Reactions: Hordragg

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
If you are not dating Lyssa, you can have up to 74 points: in this case you need to consume 6 points imported from week 1.
I'm not on the Lyssa Route so that explains the vastly different point totals and why it seems like it wasn't possible.
Also i don't follow what you mean when you say consume 6 points from week 1. The last choice i recall about week 1 was to give points to AmRose or not.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Man I love the game but the size of the MC's dick is very small compared to the other guys, for me it doesn't hit me that the MC can make women change these guys with the bigger dick for his, he's not big things to do for all women if you shoot him he's ugly he has a small dick compared to the other guys and I don't know how women think the MC's dick is better than the others since the 2 make them come if I were a woman I would prefer the guy with the dick bigger than the one with the smaller dick, I say this for the chloe and the prostitue scene I saw in this update of all the dicks that appeared from the MC and by far the smallest, and from the text that has when the MC comes I don't think it's reasonable for her to cum of the MC dick being that she prefers bigger dicks. But apart from that, the game is one of my favorites so far, I'm only disappointed that from what I'm seeing is that this game will end when the MC has sex with 20 women, some of which don't have any vaginal and anal sex scenes, I hope for the MC to at least have sex with all characters both anal and vaginal until the end of the game. I wanted to know if there will be crampie with all the characters because there are some or I don't think there's any until now and if you will have a pregnancy at the end of the game.
(a) Not every player wants to play the "biggest dick"
(b) Not every woman wants only the "biggest dick"
(c) There are these things called "sentences", you can create them using "punctuation marks". Maybe try it, otherwise it's hard to read your posts.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I though it was going to be hard but if the game also counts voyeurs in the scene then Mike's tasks may not be that hard. After all he got double points from Kevin & Chloe and from Chase/Chastity & Lydia.

Lydia is getting more active on her voyeurism as the days pass. But i still think she is behind the app.

That cliffhanger with Stacy and Mike was evil. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Also things are starting to get serious with Min.

So will lyssa become a love interest later on? also will you be able to "dump" or choose to stop dating lydia? also will we get more trans character?
Lyssa, AmRose, Nim, Daisy and Stacy seem to be possible love interests. But don't expect anything related to leaving Lydia until week 3.

Reactions: Mpkstroff

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I'm not on the Lyssa Route so that explains the vastly different point totals and why it seems like it wasn't possible.
Also i don't follow what you mean when you say consume 6 points from week 1. The last choice i recall about week 1 was to give points to AmRose or not.
If you don't help AmRose, all your remaining points are divided by 5 and imported into FL week 2.
For instance, if you end week 1 with 112 points, 50 points are consumed to meet the goal, while the remaining 62 points are converted into 12 points that you can spend in the second week (12 or 13: in the initial release it was 12, because the result - 12.4 - was rounded to the nearest integer. But maybe the formula has changed since then, I don't know).

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
If you don't help AmRose, all your remaining points are divided by 5 and imported into FL week 2.
For instance, if you end week 1 with 112 points, 50 points are consumed to meet the goal, while the remaining 62 points are converted into 12 points that you can spend in the second week (12 or 13: in the initial release it was 12, because the result - 12.4 - was rounded to the nearest integer. But maybe the formula has changed since then, I don't know).
Ah i see, thanks for the clarification.
Gonna have to load my week 1 save and create a new endpoint to try again.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes