gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I already do that, but its not the same. And a few Moanings doesen't hurt as well ;).
I have no interest in it myself but the dev went back and added voice effects to week 1 after it was complete. Not unlikely they'll do the same for the later parts.

LuciusDrake

Nov 18, 2020
I have no interest in it myself but the dev went back and added voice effects to week 1 after it was complete. Not unlikely they'll do the same for the later parts.
Wow, i didn't know that. I think it's replay time for the first Week.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You should not get any hopes up though, it is effects,
no voice over, no ambient music, just some small sounds here and there,
like ”ich ...” ... ”ach ...”
Wow, i didn't know that. I think it's replay time for the first Week.
We do have voice over games around, some are fantastic, this is nowhere near them.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Awesome game job, LightmanP !

Are there exclusive relationships though?
Rosa knows about the other gurl and is not jealous
Thank you! Yeah, there's a decent number of exclusive relationships and options. E.g. Daisy and Dahlia, Lyssa - Maria - Min (2 out of 3 only), Hana and Iona, Polly & Nora path or Nora pregnancy path, etc. Natively, the game is designed for 2 or more playthroughs if you want to get all the scenes.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
With your mod in my corner, sure sounds doable.
Thank you! Yeah, there's a decent number of exclusive relationships and options. E.g. Daisy and Dahlia, Lyssa - Maria - Min (2 out of 3 only), Hana and Iona, Polly & Nora path or Nora pregnancy path, etc. Natively, the game is designed for 2 or more playthroughs if you want to get all the scenes.
Thanks 4 the encouragement.

Reactions: LightmanP

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I've never liked AmRose but i really hate her after this update...
AmRose? What's wrong with her in this update? :unsure:
Ah...
So like the Hana vs Iona thing. Kinda sad those are both locked behind different options tbh.
You can trigger the blitz challenge with both of them though.
For Hana: give her Pete's password, this is sufficient*. For Iona: do not intervene when she's molested by Jerome.
Of course you must have 30 points (15+15) to see both scenes in the same playthrough.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Fetish Locator [Week 2 v1.09.13] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.35 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 657 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 640 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
You can trigger the blitz challenge with both of them though.
For Hana: give her Pete's password, this is sufficient*. For Iona: do not intervene when she's molested by Jerome.
Of course you must have 30 points (15+15) to see both scenes in the same playthrough.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Huh, I could've sworn Hana's scene used to require both conditions to be true. Maybe they've changed it for this release?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes