gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Changelog?
Haven't seen the change-log shared yet, but depending on your choices, day 13 may have content with Kevin & Chloe, Iona, Nora (no sex scene but a potentially significant conversation), Lydia and a prostitute, Terrell & his girlfriend Aaleyah (cucking the former with the latter), Min (a friendly first date with no hanky panky), Vanessa, and Stacy.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
They literally just answered that. Let's just run through it again:
  • Week 1 and Week 2 are separate downloads.
  • At the end of week 1 you'll be prompted to make a save you can import to week 2.
  • For week 1, the "voice effects update" is the most recent version.
  • If you've applied the patch to week 1, you don't need a patch for week 2.
Thanks for clearing that up. It seems that they are going to do the same thing as others and split the weeks\chapters into separate games and updates for no real reason, I mean they already had the game started. I think it's a pretty convoluted way to go about it.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Thanks for clearing that up. It seems that they are going to do the same thing as others and split the weeks\chapters into separate games and updates for no real reason, I mean they already had the game started. I think it's a pretty convoluted way to go about it.
Keeping the weeks separate helps keep the file size down and makes it easier to go back and add the Extended Edition content once the week is completed. But there are arguments to be made either way.

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
I normally dont mind Lydia and her arc in the story... but I don't really liked the prostitute scene, I'm the only one who feel like this? :ROFLMAO:
I mean, I know the MC bang everyone, but at least you can get to know the dames first...

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Fetish Locator Week 2 v1.09.13.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
touch the version # bottom right in the main menu to toggle the "Taboo Edition".

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
What a fun update. Love Staceys character model and hair so it was great to finally see them hookup (almost).

With how normalized fetishes are in this game I wonder will characters even react strongly to incest between MC/Stacey? AmRose probably would be okay with it if she is included and maybe even Lydias cuckqueen fantasy will trump incest taboo (if its even considered taboo in universe).

I just hope the game stops expanding the cast. I get MC needs to get to 20 so he'll need some new women to complete that but lets give some love and some repeat action to the girls that already are in the game. Maybe after he hits 20 he'll finally circle back to amrose and co (the bi-girl who is into Nora is super hot and hasn't been in several updates it feels).

I get the game is called fetish locater and I love that it includes a diverse amount of fetishes but it focuses way too much on watersports IMO. Min and watersports are in every single update. Not that a fetish should be one and done the way "boofing" was but it feels like you just miss so much by skipping this one thing. I mean if Futa/Trans isn't your thing and you skip Lyssa you miss some content sure but it doesn't feel like a leg was chopped off the game the way it does with min/watersports.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is the week 1 voice effect update the completed week 1 + voice? So no need to download the normal week 1 file?

Jul 30, 2017
What a fun update. Love Staceys character model and hair so it was great to finally see them hookup (almost).

With how normalized fetishes are in this game I wonder will characters even react strongly to incest between MC/Stacey? AmRose probably would be okay with it if she is included and maybe even Lydias cuckqueen fantasy will trump incest taboo (if its even considered taboo in universe).

I just hope the game stops expanding the cast. I get MC needs to get to 20 so he'll need some new women to complete that but lets give some love and some repeat action to the girls that already are in the game. Maybe after he hits 20 he'll finally circle back to amrose and co (the bi-girl who is into Nora is super hot and hasn't been in several updates it feels).

I get the game is called fetish locater and I love that it includes a diverse amount of fetishes but it focuses way too much on watersports IMO. Min and watersports are in every single update. Not that a fetish should be one and done the way "boofing" was but it feels like you just miss so much by skipping this one thing. I mean if Futa/Trans isn't your thing and you skip Lyssa you miss some content sure but it doesn't feel like a leg was chopped off the game the way it does with min/watersports.
I was disappointed the last update only hinted at watersports )-:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We got spoilers .. hope this gets you gaming faster:
Haven't seen the change-log shared yet, but depending on your choices, day 13 may have content with Kevin & Chloe, Iona, Nora (no sex scene but a potentially significant conversation), Lydia and a prostitute, Terrell & his girlfriend Aaleyah (cucking the former with the latter), Min (a friendly first date with no hanky panky), Vanessa, and Stacy.
I normally dont mind Lydia and her arc in the story... but I don't really liked the prostitute scene, I'm the only one who feel like this? :ROFLMAO:
I mean, I know the MC bang everyone, but at least you can get to know the dames first...
ehhh, but changelog?
Any more wondering thoughts keeping you away from this game?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes