Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I dunno - she has the big "I" going for her (admittedly for me, too) but not shown too much of her character. I wouldn't necessarily say "less interesting" in general but as of now "less developed" - which may or may not change - if compared to the Daisys, AmRoses or Mins.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I woud give this tittle to Lydia, the mastermind behind the app or the one the developer is deceiving us about by giving so may hints about it. :LOL:
Oh, I certainly wouldn't call Lydia "uninteresting". Her character is pretty novel, at least not completely out of a standard mold, there are things going on around her about which I wonder (Stacy less so). It's just that she is shilled too much for story reasons and has some Mary Sue traits even though she certainly isn't one which makes me like her less. But I wouldn't say uniteresting.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I woud give this tittle to Lydia, the mastermind behind the app or the one the developer is deceiving us about by giving so may hints about it. :LOL:
Reason I gave that title to Stacy is you could remove her and the game wouldn't suffer for it, she adds nothing and is only there to fill the incest quota.

Everyone else has their role to play, even Lydia. You could argue that if Lydia is behind it then the game wouldn't exist without her.

Stacy is fanservice for incest lovers, nothing more and it shows because besides having her luggage stolen nothing of note has happened.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Reason I gave that title to Stacy is you could remove her and the game wouldn't suffer for it, she adds nothing and is only there to fill the incest quota.

Everyone else has their role to play, even Lydia. You could argue that if Lydia is behind it then the game wouldn't exist without her.

Stacy is fanservice for incest lovers, nothing more and it shows because besides having her luggage stolen nothing of note has happened.
Hmm, i suppose there is some truth in that from a certain point of view, of having a role to play in the story. :unsure:

Shaidov

Oct 26, 2020
Who translated the game into Russian?
The translation is not complete, somewhere in the middle of the game the translation is English (v. 1.08.07)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I think this has been explained before. Translators get the chapter after it was released so the translation is always late when compared to the releases.

Reactions: scrumbles

Shaidov

Oct 26, 2020
I think this has been explained before. Translators get the chapter after it was released so the translation is always late when compared to the releases.
I understand that, but why isn't it written anywhere? there is nothing at all about the Russian translation, which version is translated.

DwnWthVwls

Feb 28, 2019
Maybe it's just me, but I can't figure out how to access the replay room. I keep getting messages that I've unlocked scenes in it, but I can't find where to view them.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There is a new development update posted today on patreon.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
arj-sy-promo.jpg

Hello, my fellow Fetish lovers!
We are getting close to releasing day-13 for you. As I mentioned last time we had some setbacks because of the health issues and due to the size of the release. But I hope you will wait one more week above our normal schedule to play the next day! We are also working on the extended edition and some great scenes that will be added with it. Extended edition will be released a bit later.
Right now there is another poll active that will affect the first part of Day-14 release. Our Influencers can vote on a sex scene with Cynthia. You can select there what kind of fetish she will apply to our Main Character.
And I want to mention again that I'm quite sure that week-2 will be fully finished in October this year and will come to Steam around that time! We have a ton of work ahead of us, but I can't wait to bring it to you! I hope you all stay safe, healthy and happy! With Love, yours, Vi!

PigeonPerson

Feb 6, 2021
We are also working on the extended edition and some great scenes that will be added with it. Extended edition will be released a bit later.
Does that mean that the Week 2 Extended edition part 1 hasn't been released yet? Sorry, I'm not a patron and assumed from a previous post that it was already available to patrons.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes