Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Polly has indeed been missing for quite some time, but I do think things with her will start moving more quickly now that Nora knows about her. Maybe she'll end up eating the MC's ass like she asked about earlier. :unsure:

Also has anyone else felt that the sex scenes in week 2 have started to feel a little sterile from about halfway through? All the story, lead in, and foreplay writing is still wonderful don't get me wrong. But with the animations becoming better and a bit longer some of the sex scenes' main part is just some animations with maybe two or three lines and it feels a bit lifeless to me compared to something more descriptive. I'm not trying to criticize too much because I do very much enjoy the game still and it takes absolutely nothing away from the story and visual quality and I understand and appreciate the effort that goes into the diverging paths, but it feels like you get this awesome build up to do sex with someone and then the excitement kinda fizzles out when the actual sex starts. Maybe it's just me, what do you guys think?

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019

Hello, my fellow Fetish lovers!
Some bad news and some good news.
Let's start with bad news. Unfortunately, some members of the team got COVID… That is very sad news for us and we are all hoping for their soon recovery. This for sure is going to affect our release timeline, and even add complications to Day-13 which is also planned as a rather substantial release. When we were planning Day-13 we had several discussions if we should make it one release or split the day into two smaller releases. But we decided to keep it as one and deliver it to you when it will be ready. I was almost 100% sure that it wasn't going to be released in May, but now with some of us being sick, I am hoping for early June.
But! I still have some good news for you. This month we will still bring you something. Our first chunk of work on the extended edition is almost finished and you will be able to play the first part of the Extended edition of Week-2! Wow!
What does this mean? Well, let me remind you that the first and most important part of the extended edition is sound effects. We are making all our scenes with music, sounds effects and voice effects. Of course, there are awesome extended scenes where you get additional content that we were not able to include in the normal release schedule. This time extended edition will cover the days from 8 to 10 including the whole party. That is the first six releases of Week-2. This version of the game will stop after party and will not include day-11 and day-12. I'm really happy to bring the version with sound to you and can't wait to see you play my favorite scene with jumping Stacy.
Thanks for all your support and nice words! With Love, yours, Vi.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
We are making all our scenes with music, sounds effects and voice effects.
As nice as it is to (*ahem*) hear this news, please make sure that all your effects respect the user's sound settings. I have encountered *a lot* of games that do not, and since I always play with sounds muted, it can be quite the unpleasant surprise.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yes sounds will make the scenes more alive, as it did with week one. Hope the team gets well and don't suffer the worse covid-19 sintoms.:) (y)

Reactions: ant007
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes