gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Cynthia is the "horse woman" right?:unsure::ROFLMAO:
Nope, that would be Jessie (aka URLittlePony). Cynthia is Lydia's close friend – the one speaking in tongues at the party, offering her butt in the outdoor shower.
She's also the one who tries to blackmail the MC on day 11, giving you the choice whether to shut her down immediately or play along for now to let her dig herself even deeper.

Reactions: scrumbles

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Walkthrough, Improvements mod has been updated for Week 2, check it out :)
For those who want to start using the mod from the next game update, I'm considering adding some optional route set up at the start of the next update or adding cheats so that you could change paths at any time.

Crazy Penguin

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
You might want to cheat to jump character routes to see all the content in 1 playthrough. As werid as that sounds...
I don't think you can cheat to do that, there are so many path that you at least need to play it twice to cover all of it...

Reactions: Grelk

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I don't think you can cheat to do that, there are so many path that you at least need to play it twice to cover all of it...
If someone was making a cheat/walkthrough mod it is absolutely possible to have it so you can do it.
The problem is that takes time and effort to have the option to view all scenes and then also let the player select their cannon choice.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You might want to cheat to jump character routes to see all the content in 1 playthrough. As werid as that sounds...
Doesn't sound that weird - wouldn't personally be interested since it destroys the story, but I can see how people might want that. I personally wouldn't call it a cheat if you have a "canon choice" then, since the game would play out the same, you're just shown some extra dialogue and images. Probably "cheat" is another underdefined term.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
What do you want to cheat for? No money in this game, only stat is Locator points which you get enough by playing the game.
The only cheat I want is to combine the contents of the characters Dahlia and Daisy. I am switch. That's why I want to play both.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The game suddenly introducing secret hidden object elements towards the end point of the second week seems like ... a decision. Hopefully it won't have too much impact.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
Crash

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 82, in _init_language
    renpy.change_language(language)
  File "game/code/screens/screens.rpy", line 1381, in <module>
    ypos gui.notify_ypos
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'notify_ypos'

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes