iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
hamod Well, as large parts of the world are Spanish-speaking, that's not surprising. And you might not notice English or American devs, because when there is 'strange' English in the dialogs, nobody asks. However, I think the dev of Bright Past is Russian and (Sir) Dammed of Radiant and Polarity should be American.

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
hamod Well, as large parts of the world are Spanish-speaking, that's not surprising. And you might not notice English or American devs, because when there is 'strange' English in the dialogs, nobody asks. However, I think the dev of Bright Past is Russian and (Sir) Dammed of Radiant and Polarity should be American.
ohhh man i love sir D ( polarity is amazing one of my top ) wow ..?? didnt know he was russian though :unsure:

but yea i agree they r mostly spanish ..and im not complain honestly they did good job ..and i think when he make wrong english he get too much bad comments about it ..check out (family at home) great game but he get boombs about his english all the time

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
There's Brazilians, Danish, Swedes, Swiss, Dutch, Russians, Brits, Americans ... dunno about Equatorial Guinea though.
soo sad they dont say where they from some time .. maybe unless u ask them :) or in comments

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Lydia.jpg

Hello, my fellow Fetish lovers!
A week ago we released day-12. I hope you found it quite interesting. It was a very difficult release for us. It was a huge amount of content, and finishing some scenes was quite a stressful period. I didn't want to delay the release for a week, so through a lot of work, we managed to only stretch our timeline by 3 days. I heard a lot of feedback about how small the release feels for some people. Just wanted to address it and explain how it works.
When I was working on week-1 my biggest releases had around 350 renders and a couple of animations. This last release had 763 renders and 75 animations. That is several times more than I was making just a year ago. Not to mention that the quality of every single render is also much better now. That is possible because now we work as a team and I'm not doing this alone anymore. Of course, working in a team with a small release schedule brings its own problems. Someone can get sick or be not available, computers can break, and getting new video cards at this time is almost impossible. Still, I'm super happy with the result that we are having and the content that we are making. When week-2 is finished, it will be several times bigger than week-1 was, and it will have way more choice and branches that you can go down.
That is also why the last release might seem a little small to some. Not every player will experience all the content the update has to offer because of all the branches.
I'm telling you this because I want to explain why it isn't simple to make a game like this. Our speed and quality highly depends on your support. The more support we have the bigger we can expand and the more we can create. There will be a day when I will talk more in detail about what and how we work, but that will come later.
Love you all and work on the best possible game for you! Yours Vi. <3

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Seemed like an ok release to me, not as short as the last one but not overly huge either. That said, for a bigger update, I had hoped some more plot progression actually happened, especially as the Dev is already eyeing the ending of the game. Iirc, the only plot that was advanced was the Pete/Hana storyline which felt like it wasn't as satisfying of a payoff.

I'm disappointed we've had very little action with Stacey outside of her being a casual observer at the last party, it's like they forgot about including her into the story. While I enjoyed AmRose's scenes, for those of us actually interested in her, I had hoped the MC would have the option by now to reconsider his feelings and reevaluate who he wants to be with. I've hated Lydia from day 1 and the continued direction of being stuck with her while being with Lyssa and AmRose or even getting significantly closer to Daisy as she deals with her serious medical issue seems like it should be a bigger deal. Hell, even Stacey could have been considered another LI option at this point if her story was more developed...

That said I've been a Patreon sub since day when I first bought the game on Steam and will continue to keep supporting the game til the end, just hoping we get the option to go in a different direction at some point.

Maderyx

Feb 26, 2018
Seemed like an ok release to me, not as short as the last one but not overly huge either. That said, for a bigger update, I had hoped some more plot progression actually happened, especially as the Dev is already eyeing the ending of the game. Iirc, the only plot that was advanced was the Pete/Hana storyline which felt like it wasn't as satisfying of a payoff.

I'm disappointed we've had very little action with Stacey outside of her being a casual observer at the last party, it's like they forgot about including her into the story. While I enjoyed AmRose's scenes, for those of us actually interested in her, I had hoped the MC would have the option by now to reconsider his feelings and reevaluate who he wants to be with. I've hated Lydia from day 1 and the continued direction of being stuck with her while being with Lyssa and AmRose or even getting significantly closer to Daisy as she deals with her serious medical issue seems like it should be a bigger deal. Hell, even Stacey could have been considered another LI option at this point if her story was more developed...

That said I've been a Patreon sub since day when I first bought the game on Steam and will continue to keep supporting the game til the end, just hoping we get the option to go in a different direction at some point.
im Agreeing to pretty much everything said. except the Lydia part, dont mind that relationship still would prefer to choose who the MC's LI is.
Especially for Daisy i hate her week2 renders. her overbite is so exaggerated now she just looks stupid/dumb. especially when you talk to her in the Uni to get Stacey's Cloths back. And now her Story progressed so far and makes her even more likable but her model being ruined makes me feel so conflicted about her.

the Relationship with Lydia feels very forced when there are other options like AmRose, Daisy and Lyssa. even Stacey if her Story would actually progress. In week1 she started out as a Sidecharacter and turned Main towards the End. now she just got shoved back to the side again.

Also Maria's Story turned wild. Started out as using AmRose to get what she wants. but suddenly AmRose is using her without any indication what caused this power exchange?!?!?

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
im Agreeing to pretty much everything said. except the Lydia part, dont mind that relationship still would prefer to choose who the MC's LI is.
Especially for Daisy i hate her week2 renders. her overbite is so exaggerated now she just looks stupid/dumb. especially when you talk to her in the Uni to get Stacey's Cloths back. And now her Story progressed so far and makes her even more likable but her model being ruined makes me feel so conflicted about her.

the Relationship with Lydia feels very forced when there are other options like AmRose, Daisy and Lyssa. even Stacey if her Story would actually progress. In week1 she started out as a Sidecharacter and turned Main towards the End. now she just got shoved back to the side again.

Also Maria's Story turned wild. Started out as using AmRose to get what she wants. but suddenly AmRose is using her without any indication what caused this power exchange?!?!?
I agree with you, especially the part about Daisy, while the renders don't bother me as much, the way she he hesitated to seek comfort from the MC and his reluctance to give it properly i feel was a missed oppertunity to advance her from fuckbuddy to actual love intrest(and her story so far makes her one of the most likable characters). But thats not going to happen while Lydia is around, and i understand that she(Lydia) is a plot device and is just there to give the MC a reason to go to the first pary, but i feel that perhaps the MC should be give the option to ditch her for one of the other options like Daisy, AmRose, Lyssa or Stacey.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah it was sad Daisy didn't try to look for much confort from Mike, likely because she knows he is infatuated with Lydia.

I am betting the chance for a break up will happen when Mike realizes Lydia is involved with the Fetish Locator app, because after this update she was throwing hints left and right during that cinema date. :unsure:

Then it will be Lyssa time. :LOL: :love:

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Yeah it was sad Daisy didn't try to look for much confort from Mike, likely because she knows he is infatuated with Lydia.

I am betting the chance for a break up will happen when Mike realizes Lydia is involved with the Fetish Locator app, because after this update she was throwing hints left and right during that cinema date. :unsure:

Then it will be Lyssa time. :LOL: :love:
Hmm I thought Stacey was the one behind the Fetish Locator app, but maybe I'm wrong (or maybe they're both behind it). I think she's using it as a sort of vengeance after having been pointed by everyone because of being fat.

We'll see anyway.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I agree with you, especially the part about Daisy, while the renders don't bother me as much, the way she he hesitated to seek comfort from the MC and his reluctance to give it properly i feel was a missed oppertunity to advance her from fuckbuddy to actual love intrest(and her story so far makes her one of the most likable characters). But thats not going to happen while Lydia is around, and i understand that she(Lydia) is a plot device and is just there to give the MC a reason to go to the first pary, but i feel that perhaps the MC should be give the option to ditch her for one of the other options like Daisy, AmRose, Lyssa or Stacey.
I agree with this 100%. I did not see Daisy's story developing into this serious of a direction for what was supposed to be a side character/fucktoy for the MC to get his rocks off. It's pretty hard not to empathize with what's she's going through unless your dead inside and have no soul. At the moment the MC chose to get further involved with her health, taking her to the hospital and being with her for support, won him major pointes with her where the option to become either a L.I. or just a really good friend who maybe realizes he probably shouldn't take the emotions of all the girls he's been with lightly and basically re-evaluate what kind of a guy he is/wants to be and who he wants to ultimately be with.

For some of the girls the MC is banging (mostly for the Fetish Locator app), its easy to see some of them developing real feelings for him. And as he comes across as close to a genuine, good guy as much as possible, it's kind of a dick move to not take their feelings into consideration. Off the top of my head, I can say there's gonna be a time where it's gonna get ugly leading on AmRose, Lyssa, Daisy, Nora and even Lydia if this pattern of messing around with everyone without considering the consequences keeps going.

As for Stacey, maybe I'm just biased since she was one of my favorites early on in week 1, but ever since they teased the hell out of her character and story going back to her week 1 flashbacks, I've been sorely disappointed. I feel like the dev really missed many opportunities with the last handful of updates trying to integrate her better into the story that doesn't come across as tacked on. She literally comes across as an afterthought during the 2nd party event as just a silent bystander whose story has essentially disappeared from the game ever since she got her luggage/clothes back and moved into her apartment. I actually held out hope she too was interested in something with the MC considering that last sexy time fun we saw her was a couple of opportunities in the shower, both back home and at AmRose's place. After that...nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: LorgarAurelian

Maderyx

Feb 26, 2018
As for Stacey, maybe I'm just biased since she was one of my favorites early on in week 1, but ever since they teased the hell out of her character and story going back to her week 1 flashbacks, I've been sorely disappointed. I feel like the dev really missed many opportunities with the last handful of updates trying to integrate her better into the story that doesn't come across as tacked on. She literally comes across as an afterthought during the 2nd party event as just a silent bystander whose story has essentially disappeared from the game ever since she got her luggage/clothes back and moved into her apartment. I actually held out hope she too was interested in something with the MC considering that last sexy time fun we saw her was a couple of opportunities in the shower, both back home and at AmRose's place. After that...nothing.
THIS. SO MUCH THIS.
The MC and Stacey got closer and closer during the flashbacks/time he was back home. You would expect it keep going especially since theyre "together" away from home. With week2 it felt like her ongoing story was just concluded and she was pushed to be a side character while in week1 she was in the way to became a main character.

The same thing kinda happened with Polly. I really liked her character. But in week2 she just disappeared and instead we got pretty much only Nora. Nora is fine but giving up Polly in return just isnt a fair trade in my book.
Especially since there is potential to get her involved with Lyssa too which week 1 clearly hinted at. Polly's Blinddates involved Blindfolding and Cuffs for Nora and Lyssa can be MC's Sub. Polly is Bi and Lyssa doesnt get romantical with Females she has Sex with them. Nora saw MC together with Lyssa at the Beach. Neither Polly nor Lyssa mind that the MC is innvolved with others too. All the Signs were there but since Polly just disappeared except for 1 Scene and just being a Background Piece during Conversations with Kevin.

As for the MC's Character development it also went backwards. The AmRose situation can be excused since he was so in Love with Lydia and also didnt seem like AmRose showed her feelings since she was still rather shy and reserved. After she finally came out of her shell and clearly told him it should have been an Eye-opener for the MC. Instead he just seem to have forgotten it completely and is now doing the same again and its getting worse especially with Daisy. Which cant be excused anymore. Even with the Blackmailing from FC App. The MC started out as an allright kinda likable Character that keeps turning more and more into an Asshole.

GhostWarrior666

Feb 6, 2021
Hi everyone. Please tell me what I'm missing that completely open the gallery for 5 days AmRose and Maria does not get # 6 pictures.I think I've tried everything...

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
THIS. SO MUCH THIS.
The MC and Stacey got closer and closer during the flashbacks/time he was back home. You would expect it keep going especially since theyre "together" away from home. With week2 it felt like her ongoing story was just concluded and she was pushed to be a side character while in week1 she was in the way to became a main character.

The same thing kinda happened with Polly. I really liked her character. But in week2 she just disappeared and instead we got pretty much only Nora. Nora is fine but giving up Polly in return just isnt a fair trade in my book.
Especially since there is potential to get her involved with Lyssa too which week 1 clearly hinted at. Polly's Blinddates involved Blindfolding and Cuffs for Nora and Lyssa can be MC's Sub. Polly is Bi and Lyssa doesnt get romantical with Females she has Sex with them. Nora saw MC together with Lyssa at the Beach. Neither Polly nor Lyssa mind that the MC is innvolved with others too. All the Signs were there but since Polly just disappeared except for 1 Scene and just being a Background Piece during Conversations with Kevin.

As for the MC's Character development it also went backwards. The AmRose situation can be excused since he was so in Love with Lydia and also didnt seem like AmRose showed her feelings since she was still rather shy and reserved. After she finally came out of her shell and clearly told him it should have been an Eye-opener for the MC. Instead he just seem to have forgotten it completely and is now doing the same again and its getting worse especially with Daisy. Which cant be excused anymore. Even with the Blackmailing from FC App. The MC started out as an allright kinda likable Character that keeps turning more and more into an Asshole.
I'm glad you reminded me about Polly, another one of my favorites that at last seemed open to making an exception despite identifying as either a lesbian or having a strong preference for the ladies, was finally coming around to accepting being with the MC. Ideally, I would have bee interested in a Polly/Nora throuple path.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes