helenalove

Jan 3, 2018
I really hope the Blitz challenges stop now, or that we can get points again soon, because the routes are just so vastly different in the amount of points that they have given, especially if you have chosen to meet Min over Polly.
Tbh it kinda feels like a whole route got cut off there and integrated into the main story, thus giving so few points.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Sadly no.

You don't get a choice of who the MC's girlfriend is, that's story based but you do get red as a side girl.
Well, she can be almost the love of his life. I'm actually hoping that there is an option that you can chose her at the end as your true love :)

Reactions: Cartageno

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So am I, was hoping that choice would have happened when she told him how she felt.

Made me want to bitch slap the Mc so hard.
He needs to be bitch slapped with Lyssa's cock to stop being such a tool. :LOL:

Seriously i started raising my hopes we will get rid of Lydia when the choice to say how much Mike liked her appeared a few updates ago. :devilish:

• Red Heart
Reactions: MMaaggiicc

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I mean, I would run off with AmRose any day, change my phone so Lydia cannot call me anymore. But since the common guess is she is very important for the main question of the main storyline, I'll guess we'll have to cope with her until then. And then she'll get a group hug, where hug may mean something else entirely.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
He needs to be bitch slapped with Lyssa's cock to stop being such a tool. :LOL:

Seriously i started raising my hopes we will get rid of Lydia when the choice to say how much Mike liked her appeared a few updates ago. :devilish:
To be fair, I don't hate Lydia. She's actually quite cool, especially with her compromise on sex.

Daisy, besides being "blond", is also a very nice girl. The game did a very nice job of making the girls likable, although completely different.

AmRose, is still my number 1 though.

PS. Mike likes Lydia!!? I must have missed that.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
uhm seems i cant play from last saved file...if i load where game say save game here (and i've dpone it some week ago with lasdt update) game load but than after some picture takes me to main menu...are the last 2 update different ..cuz they were released near each others (can't say better in english) and it gives me issue

degman91

Jun 15, 2021
This has been one of my favorite games ever. Love the characters, great dialogue, lots of hot sex and great graphics. Lydia is growing on me, and I love that she is clearly turned on hearing about sex - I am hoping there is a sexual awakening story coming with her.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes