Latecaller

May 18, 2021
Was I the only one that found that scene with Stacey incredibly sudden, and unsupported by the story? I don't mind it in principle, though Stacey has never been one of my favorites, but I would like there to be some rational explanation, or some sort of reasonable build-up, like some some serious sexual tension between them to give the player a clue. The whole game the relationship between the MC and Stacey has been nothing but some light verbal teasing, not too uncommon among siblings, and then suddenly, they are ripping each other's clothes off? I literally said to myself "seriously?"

I play so many different VNs while waiting for updates to my favorites, so sometimes I forget some details after a month or so, but really, did I miss something? Didn't it all seem very sudden and unexpected based on the story so far? I assumed it would happen eventually, just because that is the way these stories always go, but I expected it much later, after some sort of emotional build-up between them, later in the story.
I thought the bathtub scene at AmRose's was more out of nowhere. I don't mind skipping the "oh but I can't, I'm ever so conflicted, oh no, what are these feelings?" dance that we always have to go through in these stories. If you're talking about the bed scene after they look at the picture, I think the tension of the moment didn't quite land right but I can see what the dev was going for. She saw him watch her shower, she knew he could see her when he was jerking off, she licked his cum off the wall in front of him, so they both knew what was up. Then they landed on top of each other alone and def would have seen it in each other's faces

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I don't know, there has always been some sexual tension between the two of them: at home (week 1, where Stacy even tasted MC's cum), at AmRose's apartment (day 8) and in the changing room before the party on day 10.
Adding to what @scrumbles said: the scene in question plays out the way it did for you because you were a perv and played along in the week one flashbacks, So I'd say it's not only well telegraphed, but also well deserved.
I thought the bathtub scene at AmRose's was more out of nowhere. I don't mind skipping the "oh but I can't, I'm ever so conflicted, oh no, what are these feelings?" dance that we always have to go through in these stories. If you're talking about the bed scene after they look at the picture, I think the tension of the moment didn't quite land right but I can see what the dev was going for. She saw him watch her shower, she knew he could see her when he was jerking off, she licked his cum off the wall in front of him, so they both knew what was up. Then they landed on top of each other alone and def would have seen it in each other's faces
Thanks for the reminders! Of course I am going to play as a maximum perv, otherwise what is the point ;). I completely forgot about the cum licking scenes, my mind must be slowly going in my middle age.

Now that you have all reminded me of the sexual tension between Stacey and the MC, my only thoughts are I would have enjoyed it better if it was dragged out a little slower. I would have found it hotter and more exciting if it were proceeded by more sidelong glances, or "accidental" touching. Probably the main reason it was so surprising to me is because Stacey has been pretty much in the background, story-wise, over the last several updates. But really, it is a very minor point. This update was a lot of fun as usual.

I really loved the scene with Chastity this update. That was very, very hot. Do any women exist in real life that would gift a prostitute to their boyfriends? Haha. One can only imagine.

Personally, I thought the bathtub scene with AmRose fit in this game. She is clearly head over heals in love with the MC, and would do anything for him. I feel honestly bad in this VN that we can't devote more time to her. I wish the dev would allow an alternate path where she can be the main LI, but maybe we will all see that later. Lydia was kind of bland at the beginning, but she has grown on me a lot. I do like her in the game, but she really doesn't compare to AmRose, at least to me, as an LI.

Latecaller

May 18, 2021
Personally, I thought the bathtub scene with AmRose fit in this game.
I meant the bathtub scene where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lydia was kind of bland at the beginning, but she has grown on me a lot. I do like her in the game, but she really doesn't compare to AmRose, at least to me, as an LI.
I like Lydia a lot as either some kind of kinky asexual or as a voyeur mastermind. Plenty of time left for her to be boring, though.

Right now AmRose doesn't feel like she has any hidden cards which makes her less interesting in a thriller mystery game like this. She needs more yan and less dere, though it would super bum some of her fans.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
My only problem with Amrose is she ugly af. Hot body tho, but damn her face is really unpleasant to look at lol.
I get that attraction is totally subjective, but for me I think her face, personality, and very hot body, make a very compelling LI in this game. But, to each his own. Lots of people like Min, but she doesn't excite me much. But she is cute, and seems fun, so I'll see where her scenes go.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well, that is pretty subjective. She does look different than the standard faces we've seen a thousand times and won't get on the cover of any model magazine, granted, but I will not accept "ugly af". Because she isn't.
I think the developer mentioned here before that Lyssa is a custom character (she is very pretty) so maybe the same is true with AmRose and instead of using default models they made changes to create a unique one.

Also i agree she isn't ugly. (y)

Reactions: Mpkstroff

yupyuphello

Sep 26, 2017
With the 1.09.13 scenes i am not getting either the lyida or min scenes described in the changelog, but not really sure why as i thought i was playing both characters pretty fully. What did i miss to enable those? Is there a way to see those scnes without going back too many saves?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
With the 1.09.13 scenes i am not getting either the lyida or min scenes described in the changelog, but not really sure why as i thought i was playing both characters pretty fully. What did i miss to enable those? Is there a way to see those scnes without going back too many saves?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

helenalove

Jan 3, 2018
Its possible to sleep with 14 girls by end of update my 1st try I got 12, 2nd 13, 3rd 14 btw you can even get 15 if you cheat but 14 max from what I can see without cheats
Yeah, my problem is not that it is not possible, but that you have to be on either Lyssa or Polly routes, because those two have a lot of events exclusive to their own route, while Min has become a part of the main story.

It is just really weird how some decisions of the same choice can block you from so much content while enabling only one scene, kinda sucks.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Choice and consequence. You really can't expect to unlock all in one playthrough in this kind of game.
Well, there are a few games who do this. And I do like the option of a "full harem" as well. However I agree it is perfectly okay to allow for choices which actually have a consequence instead of just meaning "I need these 2 love points for Wossname from some other possibility".

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I’ve started playing week 1 and it looks like an awesome game. I love some of the scenes and of course almost all of the fetishes I’ve seen so far.

The art is really good, but I’m not in love with most of the girls’ faces. Not that I can’t enjoy the game, but I guess that’s a personal preference of the creator. He/she designs whatever seems the prettiest to him/her.

I like the writing and the flashbacks are always a good idea in writing. It builds the story in an enjoyable way.

I look forward to play more :)

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Fuck, I just finished week 1 and this is just amazing. This is up there with Pale Carnations when it comes to depraved and kinky in a realistic setting with believable characters. It's so refreshing when devs don't bend over backwards to pander to people with fragile egos. The only complaint is that the sex scenes themselves are a bit short and underwhelming most of the times. I can kind of understand it though. If the writing is trying to be realistic, long hentai talks during sex could kind of work against that.

AmRose offering herself at the end of week 1 was sooooo fucking hot. Loved it.

Reactions: scrumbles

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Now if only us Mac users could have the update, too. Please?
You're probably better off downloading the pc version and dropping its game files into the v1.08.07 app file you already have. Or building the version yourself if you happen to have Ren'Py 7.3.5. installed (more details).

Reactions: scrumbles

FriendlyDave

With the lemons...
Compressor
Jun 25, 2021
Coming back to this one after quite a while, and I’m really liking it so far, can’t wait to see more!

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes