Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Daisy, besides being "blond", is also a very nice girl. The game did a very nice job of making the girls likable, although completely different.

AmRose, is still my number 1 though.
I really like Daisy and I'm not entirely sure why. AmRose certainly has the passion, but she's hitting my radar just a bit too hard as a crazy stalker who might wind up trying to kill me in the end as her jealousy over my other dalliances grows.

Sylandrical

Aug 3, 2018
I really like Daisy and I'm not entirely sure why. AmRose certainly has the passion, but she's hitting my radar just a bit too hard as a crazy stalker who might wind up trying to kill me in the end as her jealousy over my other dalliances grows.
99% sure AmRose is behind it all.

But for me it's Daisy all the way.

Reactions: johnny twosins

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I really like Daisy and I'm not entirely sure why. AmRose certainly has the passion, but she's hitting my radar just a bit too hard as a crazy stalker who might wind up wearing Lydia's wig and clothes, and trying to kill me in the end as her jealousy over my other dalliances grows.
FTFY

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
I really hope the Blitz challenges stop now, or that we can get points again soon, because the routes are just so vastly different in the amount of points that they have given, especially if you have chosen to meet Min over Polly.
Tbh it kinda feels like a whole route got cut off there and integrated into the main story, thus giving so few points.
Its possible to sleep with 14 girls by end of update my 1st try I got 12, 2nd 13, 3rd 14 btw you can even get 15 if you cheat but 14 max from what I can see without cheats

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The app also counts voyeurism, so it may be much more easy to achieve the 20 number than i thought before.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Was I the only one that found that scene with Stacey incredibly sudden, and unsupported by the story? I don't mind it in principle, though Stacey has never been one of my favorites, but I would like there to be some rational explanation, or some sort of reasonable build-up, like some some serious sexual tension between them to give the player a clue. The whole game the relationship between the MC and Stacey has been nothing but some light verbal teasing, not too uncommon among siblings, and then suddenly, they are ripping each other's clothes off? I literally said to myself "seriously?"

I play so many different VNs while waiting for updates to my favorites, so sometimes I forget some details after a month or so, but really, did I miss something? Didn't it all seem very sudden and unexpected based on the story so far? I assumed it would happen eventually, just because that is the way these stories always go, but I expected it much later, after some sort of emotional build-up between them, later in the story.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Guys I just started playing Week 1 and there is no incest patch. Please someone share it. Thanks in advance.
The links are all in the OP.
What WICKEDp4th said. It's called Taboo patch.
Was I the only one that found that scene with Stacey incredibly sudden, and unsupported by the story?
I don't know, there has always been some sexual tension between the two of them: at home (week 1, where Stacy even tasted MC's cum), at AmRose's apartment (day 8) and in the changing room before the party on day 10.

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Was I the only one that found that scene with Stacey incredibly sudden, and unsupported by the story? I don't mind it in principle, though Stacey has never been one of my favorites, but I would like there to be some rational explanation, or some sort of reasonable build-up, like some some serious sexual tension between them to give the player a clue. The whole game the relationship between the MC and Stacey has been nothing but some light verbal teasing, not too uncommon among siblings, and then suddenly, they are ripping each other's clothes off? I literally said to myself "seriously?"

I play so many different VNs while waiting for updates to my favorites, so sometimes I forget some details after a month or so, but really, did I miss something? Didn't it all seem very sudden and unexpected based on the story so far? I assumed it would happen eventually, just because that is the way these stories always go, but I expected it much later, after some sort of emotional build-up between them, later in the story.
Adding to what scrumbles said: the scene in question plays out the way it did for you because you were a perv and played along in the week one flashbacks, So I'd say it's not only well telegraphed, but also well deserved. :giggle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

DC17

Mar 8, 2019
Is the Taboo patch only for the incest renamings or are there other locked features? I don't care about incest so if there are no other changes then I won't need it.
Also for week 1 what is the voice effects update? It seems to have an earlier version number than the final week 1 update.

Last edited:

Latecaller

May 18, 2021
Week 1 android port updated to version v1.0.36
Also get a renpy error 'trans' is not defined during the intro to Week 2. I can ignore through it but pretty sure I missed Lyssa content in my playthrough.

Rich (BB code):
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 114, in _window_auto_callback
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 69, in _window_show
  File "game/code/screens/screens_fl.rpy", line 315, in execute
  File "game/code/screens/screens_fl.rpy", line 319, in execute
  File "game/code/screens/screens_fl.rpy", line 280, in execute
  File "game/code/screens/screens_fl.rpy", line 283, in execute
  File "game/code/screens/screens_fl.rpy", line 284, in execute
  File "game/code/screens/screens_fl.rpy", line 290, in execute
  File "game/code/screens/screens_fl.rpy", line 291, in execute
  File "game/code/screens/screens_fl.rpy", line 303, in execute
NameError: Name 'Trans' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "code/d08/prologue.rpyc", line 134, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 685, in execute
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 46, in statement_name
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 114, in _window_auto_callback
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 69, in _window_show
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1682, in with_statement
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2663, in do_with
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3213, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3630, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 567, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3630, in <lambda>
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
  File "game/code/screens/screens_fl.rpy", line 319, in execute
  File "game/code/screens/screens_fl.rpy", line 283, in execute
  File "game/code/screens/screens_fl.rpy", line 284, in execute
  File "game/code/screens/screens_fl.rpy", line 290, in execute
  File "game/code/screens/screens_fl.rpy", line 291, in execute
  File "game/code/screens/screens_fl.rpy", line 303, in execute
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1541, in __init__
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1660, in set_text
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 228, in __getitem__
NameError: Name 'Trans' is not defined.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes