tebsp

Aug 11, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Fetish Locator Week 2 v1.09.13.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
touch the version # bottom right in the main menu to toggle the "Taboo Edition".

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
do i need download week1 ?? or this week2 version include week1 ??

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
do i need download week1 ?? or this week2 version include week1 ??
You need to download Week 1 to play it, it is not included in Week 2. Tip: Usually on F95, when there are lower numbered "chapters", "seasons" or "weeks" with separate downloads, they are not included in the later ones.

tebsp

Aug 11, 2020
You need to download Week 1 to play it, it is not included in Week 2. Tip: Usually on F95, when there are lower numbered "chapters", "seasons" or "weeks" with separate downloads, they are not included in the later ones.
thanks man

Grim997

Apr 19, 2021
sorry for the brainlet question, but where could I download week 1? I couldn't find it on F95

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
sorry for the brainlet question, but where could I download week 1? I couldn't find it on F95
Below the standard download, you see a text "week 1"
It has a button (spoiler) under it, press it, and all the downloads options for week 1 appears

Reactions: Grim997

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
mc-arj-sy_.jpg

Hello, my fellow Fetish lovers!
Life is coming back to normal speed. I'm working on my dream game and that makes me happy! First half of day 14 is going to be ready quite soon. I'm not sure about the exact date, but I want to send it to you within the next 7 days! There are so many nice scenes for you to play and this release is only the first half of that day!
You will see scenes with Cynthia, Lyssa, AmRose and Stacy, Min and many more in this release.
My current plan is to finish the development on week-2 in October. That is when the full extended edition will be ready! Right now you could participate in a vote on the sex scene that will happen in second half of day-14. MC will have a spicy scene with Allison and you can decide what is going to happen!
Options are:
  1. Bondage (shibary)
  2. Anal toys
  3. Double penetration of Allison with strap-on
  4. Magic wand (forced orgasm)
  5. Snorting Cum
Join our Influencer tier to cast your vote! With your support we are able to grow our team and make more and better games for you!

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
hi how to trigger extended scenes in week 1 i have both voiced and non voice version but just can't seem to trigger extended scenes or scene involved jessie

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
View attachment 1286854

Hello, my fellow Fetish lovers!
Life is coming back to normal speed. I'm working on my dream game and that makes me happy! First half of day 14 is going to be ready quite soon. I'm not sure about the exact date, but I want to send it to you within the next 7 days! There are so many nice scenes for you to play and this release is only the first half of that day!
You will see scenes with Cynthia, Lyssa, AmRose and Stacy, Min and many more in this release.
My current plan is to finish the development on week-2 in October. That is when the full extended edition will be ready! Right now you could participate in a vote on the sex scene that will happen in second half of day-14. MC will have a spicy scene with Allison and you can decide what is going to happen!
Options are:
  1. Bondage (shibary)
  2. Anal toys
  3. Double penetration of Allison with strap-on
  4. Magic wand (forced orgasm)
  5. Snorting Cum
Join our Influencer tier to cast your vote! With your support we are able to grow our team and make more and better games for you!
Hi hordragg can you please share persistent file for week 1 i can't trigger extended scenes like mysterious girl at party or polly at beach e.t.c . what should i do get these scenes

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Been a while since i played this but each day in the game featured a prominent kink you had to embrace to get more points for the plot such as Water Sports etc.

Could anyone be so kind as to list which kinks the game itself has featured as such so far in the story? Really need to hop back in to this one, the women were hot and the story was compelling even if i didnt like the fact its branching path basically meant certain characters were exclusive to each you missed out on some whether you liked it or not (and was main reason i didnt keep playing as i didnt want to do endless replays to see all the content for all the girls)

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Very nice week 1, now I'm playing week 2, but the music sound is missing.
Not the right final version?
Music and sound effects are part of the extended edition (see May 17th dev update) currently not shared.

Been a while since i played this but each day in the game featured a prominent kink you had to embrace to get more points for the plot such as Water Sports etc.

Could anyone be so kind as to list which kinks the game itself has featured as such so far in the story? Really need to hop back in to this one, the women were hot and the story was compelling even if i didnt like the fact its branching path basically meant certain characters were exclusive to each you missed out on some whether you liked it or not (and was main reason i didnt keep playing as i didnt want to do endless replays to see all the content for all the girls)
This is sadly incomplete but should get you up to speed. Have fun!

Reactions: Skode

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
amb1.jpg

Every day AmRose 4 the rest of days - the baby hun that could is living the dream and
giving us the spoils, aiding in detecting and hunting down our kinks and enhancing our experience
9999999999% fold.

amb2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Hordragg

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
For somebody who played the latest update please spoil the sister scene. He fucked us over so bad last update I won't play it until we get real action with her.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes