Gilgamesh1997

Apr 12, 2020
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by ViNovella
Version of the game: FetishLocator 1.0.36
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux:1.8GB

Compressed Size:715MB WORKUPLOAD

If mac needed pls dm me
If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the " (y) " to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does this have the voice effects update?

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Not much to this update for me I suppose: nightmare, little shower time with AmRose, set up the faraday cage, go to Lydia's, greet people, and end of update. Frustratingly short
Didn't even get a good shower session with min

agrel

Mar 8, 2018
sonar heuristic 170 dected in the exe of the game first time it happen with a game downloaded here so i thought was worthy to report

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Just a false positive.

Back to the update.

That nightmare Mike had with the succubus cutting his dick made me laugh.

This party promises a lot of things, too bad Lyssa couldn't attend it because of work (maybe her next date will be better since she will chose the place this time).
Lydia is a voyeur but she is not ready yet for some lesbian action. Bad move Min. :p

Mike already did Min and Cynthia (weird seeing AmRose going fangirl over her) on my playthrough. Wonder who will be next.

altmas66

May 4, 2020
hello anyone have the walkthrough of week 1 updated? i downloaded the one on main page but the game does not start
the week 1 is in 1.0.36 and the mod is in 1.0.25 thank you!

MMaaggiicc

Dec 13, 2017
i have an error when try to load my last save file (i save when the black screen says: save here). In version 1.09.13 work fine.. in this 1.10.10 not :(

------------------------
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/code/classes/00action_file.rpy", line 32, in __call__
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-------------------------

Any help be grateful.. i don't want to star all week 2 again.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
i have an error when try to load my last save file (i save when the black screen says: save here). In version 1.09.13 work fine.. in this 1.10.10 not :(

------------------------
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/code/classes/00action_file.rpy", line 32, in __call__
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-------------------------

Any help be grateful.. i don't want to star all week 2 again.
Try loading an earlier save, check your quick and automatic saves if you don't have any earlier manual ones.

Reactions: MMaaggiicc

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
How do i transfer week 1 save to week 2
No need to "transfer" anything. You save the game in 1 where it says you should save. After that you start 2 and just "Continue from week 1". If you saved correctly in week 1 you should be able to chose that save.

Reactions: msleomac

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I know its not really supposed to be taken seriously or anything like that, but I still just lose immersion every time the "app" forces the MC or someone else to do something, since I just can't imagine any English speaking country where this wouldn't become a lawsuit in about 5 minutes tops.

And its not like the app operators have any kind of anonymity since they accept cash payment for points [was mentioned when MC was trying to get his first 50 points to get into the party] so it'd be super easy just to track the money.

The only way I reconcile it is to believe that everyone who takes part must be a moron, since they are willingly taking these pictures at some point anyway which you'd have to be stupid to do since it'd mean someone has leverage over you for the rest of your life, so they'd never think about tracking money or taking legal action.

Basically the same way I see anyone who has lewds on their cloud storage when they get hacked.

Also btw, if you're going to make a Faraday cage it has to cover the ceiling and the windows too.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I know its not really supposed to be taken seriously or anything like that, but I still just lose immersion every time the "app" forces the MC or someone else to do something, since I just can't imagine any English speaking country where this wouldn't become a lawsuit in about 5 minutes tops.

And its not like the app operators have any kind of anonymity since they accept cash payment for points [was mentioned when MC was trying to get his first 50 points to get into the party] so it'd be super easy just to track the money.

The only way I reconcile it is to believe that everyone who takes part must be a moron, since they are willingly taking these pictures at some point anyway which you'd have to be stupid to do since it'd mean someone has leverage over you for the rest of your life, so they'd never think about tracking money or taking legal action.

Basically the same way I see anyone who has lewds on their cloud storage when they get hacked.

Also btw, if you're going to make a Faraday cage it has to cover the ceiling and the windows too.
I think you should amend "English speaking country" with "with a caucasian majority" or similar since the amount of countries with English as a language and very odd approaches to law and justice is non negligible. And the thing about blackmail is: of course it is illegal, as are the threats you're using or executing them, but just going to the police and notifying them does not always do the trick.

As for the money: if it was always that easily traceable, crime would be way down. Agreed, the likely perpetrator here probably wouldn't have the know how nor the criminal energy, but hiding payments by channeling them through multiple stages, some also not within jurisdiction of the country you're in nor with treaties about this, happens. And that's already without getting into cryptocurrency or similar.

I am not saying this is entirely believable, nor that it isn't extremely moronic to carelessly handle your lewds this way, but it wouldn't be that easy to stop it just like that.

Reactions: Hordragg

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I think you should amend "English speaking country" with "with a caucasian majority" or similar since the amount of countries with English as a language and very odd approaches to law and justice is non negligible.
When I say English speaking I'm of course meaning having it as the primary language, since I can't speak/read other languages I'm not familiar with their laws.

Jul 10, 2020
i have the same problem as MMaaggiicc my save is not working and neither are my auto saves , does it means i have to start all over ??? because if it does this sucks ... :cry:

Last edited:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
i have the same problem as MMaaggiicc my save is not working and neither are my auto saves , does it means i have to start all over ??? because if it does this sucks ... :cry:
From my experience i made, you'll need a save file that is around the Lydia and Chastity Event. Every save after the Chastity sex scenes are broken (maybe dev made changes to the script).

Jul 10, 2020
From my experience i made, you'll need a save file that is around the Lydia and Chastity Event. Every save after the Chastity sex scenes are broken (maybe dev made changes to the script).
Damn i think all my other saves are WAY too early that i might as well start over thanks for the help

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
When I say English speaking I'm of course meaning having it as the primary language, since I can't speak/read other languages I'm not familiar with their laws.
I was thinking more about countries like Uganda, Zimbabwe, Nigeria and similar, where legal standards are not what you're used to in North America, the UK, or ANZ.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Social networks make people addicted and dumber to sharing their every move online. I don't really see much problem there.

But agree about the faraday cage.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes