LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Damn i think all my other saves are WAY too early that i might as well start over thanks for the help
You can try using this, it might help. Place the game folder from the archive into the root of the Fetish Locator folder.

Last edited:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
No need to "transfer" anything. You save the game in 1 where it says you should save. After that you start 2 and just "Continue from week 1". If you saved correctly in week 1 you should be able to chose that save.
Do I open week 2 in same folder? I am keeping sub folder Week 1 & Week 2

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Fetish Locator [Week 2 v1.10.10] [ViNovella] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 2.67 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 727 MB MEGA

Original Mac Size: 2.66 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 709 MB MEGA

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this not the extended version?

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
But when i played i didn't get any scenes even in the initial part of the game as mentioned in WT
1.10.10 version is not an extended edition and doesn't have any scenes from it even in the earlier parts of the game. Basically, everyone will need to replay week 2 when the final extended edition is out to see the content from the extended edition.

Reactions: msleomac

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
1.10.10 version is not an extended edition and doesn't have any scenes from it even in the earlier parts of the game. Basically, everyone will need to replay week 2 when the final extended edition is out to see the content from the extended edition.
Right, i thought so. Thanks

Reactions: LightmanP

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Should've clarified that the extended version is an extra build and you would only play it until the end of v1.06.26.

Last edited:
Reactions: msleomac

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Also btw, if you're going to make a Faraday cage it has to cover the ceiling and the windows too.
Exactly. Otherwise nobody would ever get any reception IN A CAR. Except of course we do. Oh, and while the cage doesn't strictly have to be one contiguous surface of metal to be effective, the size of the "holes" does matter - why do you think your microwave door is full of ITTY-BITTY holes instead of, oh, some 10x10cm ones...?

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Exactly. Otherwise nobody would ever get any reception IN A CAR. Except of course we do. Oh, and while the cage doesn't strictly have to be one contiguous surface of metal to be effective, the size of the "holes" does matter - why do you think your microwave door is full of ITTY-BITTY holes instead of, oh, some 10x10cm ones...?
Yeah I didn't bother getting into the size of the gaps since I figured for a VN like this available assets were limited in what to chose from so at least having an abstract version of the cage was good enough since to block 4G [12.5cm] spectrum you'd need a mesh gap of around 4cm or less and to block 5G you'd need 0.3mm or less sized holes because 5g is millimetre wavelength.
If my memory is correct anyway.
Id it were me I'd probably have just lined the entire room using rolls of self-adhesive foil, then you could just paint or wall-paper over it as you desire.

But it does need to cover the windows and ceiling.
I can't recall if they are on the ground floor or not, but if its a first floor apartment it might need the floor covered too.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Yeah I didn't bother getting into the size of the gaps since I figured for a VN like this available assets were limited in what to chose from so at least having an abstract version of the cage was good enough since to block 4G [12.5cm] spectrum you'd need a mesh gap of around 4cm or less and to block 5G you'd need 0.3mm or less sized holes because 5g is millimetre wavelength.
If my memory is correct anyway.
Id it were me I'd probably have just lined the entire room using rolls of self-adhesive foil, then you could just paint or wall-paper over it as you desire.

But it does need to cover the windows and ceiling.
I can't recall if they are on the ground floor or not, but if its a first floor apartment it might need the floor covered too.
Yup. And that's before even considering that the app might just record everything anyway when offline, and upload it as soon as it reconnects...

Jul 19, 2021
So far i think this game has been pretty good, Definately had more than a few moments i cracked up laughing because of some of the humor, Polly's path was great.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Please help me, italian version doesn't work.
What do i do?
I just downloaded the game and tried the italian language, worked just fine for me.

I guess you tried to load a save game from the previous Version? If so, there seem to be some issues with save files from the end of that Version.

Try to load a save from earlier (before the Chastity and Lydia scene).

<All save files i had, that where after that scene were broken.>

scrimy123

Jul 12, 2020
I just downloaded the game and tried the italian language, worked just fine for me.

I guess you tried to load a save game from the previous Version? If so, there seem to be some issues with save files from the end of that Version.

Try to load a save from earlier (before the Chastity and Lydia scene).

<All save files i had, that where after that scene were broken.>
I also tried to reload the saves but it doesn't work anyway.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes