DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Incest is mom-son?
Incest is supposed to be brother/sister but at the moment there is no such thing between mc and his sister
As far as the update goes wow ''progression'' with the ''dream girl'' as in you get to actually talk to her and suddenly the mc turns from a beta cuck to a social justice warrior...goddammit just when i thought it couldnt get worse :ROFLMAO: and also you get to watch one of the girls getting ass fucked fun times..at this rate i dont even want him to get any that's how unlikable he is

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
Well Netorare is planned(present in the genre) which I don't like but to each their own. I bet MC will get NTRed (dream girl, sister or freckled redhead friend) before he gets anything properly penetrative which I hope isn't the case and as always I hope its avoidable not skippable and deniable.
I think that is what it will come down. Typical MC falls mindlessly in love with dreamgirl who doesn't even notice him and is so blinded that he completely ignores any red flags that is maybe obvious. I don't know if the game will lead to that but I'm getting vibes that it'll lead to that.

ClaireBear

Aug 25, 2019
I just played all of the game start to finish for the first time, and I am really conflicted. One, I like a lot of the girls, AmRose, Stacy, Hana, Lyssa, Allison, but the MC is borderline intolerable. Also I have a suspicion that the dev is pro-cucking, with the impassioned speech Kevin gives defending it, and also, as another user here mentioned, when I noticed the MC has the smallest dick in the game. Unfortunately I see a lot of future content being devoted to NTR/cuck/sharing type content.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is there a way to not give a single shit about Lydia?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The MC's infatuation seems to be on rails, even if most other content is avoidable. A pity, because the player is not really given any motivation why the MC, surrounded by hot and approachable women, would be so smitten with her. If you want to write an MC with a set love interest, you really need to find some way to make the player care about her too.

A lot of the game has potential, even if some of the kinks aren't for me (not a complaint, that's the whole crux of the game after all), but that part just comes off as clumsy.

BlackCatFae

Feb 24, 2018
... are you guys (the ones complaining that the MC is weak willed, gonna get cucked, etc) actually playing the game???

As I stated in my review, this is blatantly a game about fetishes and you aren't going to be seeing full on sex scenes so early ESPECIALLY when the app in game makes it clear that it's one fetish per in game day.

On the note of the MC being a pansy... you can take control of the Min scenes and it's hinted that she's enjoying you more than Anthony (if you don't like her content that's understandable), you can masturbate while knowing your sis is watching (plenty of other MCs in these games wimp out), you're taking advantage of AmRose to get more points, Daisy LIKES that you refuse to be Dahlia's foot licker also she's turned on by your contest with Min, you actually get into a fist fight with the guy trying to rape Lydia.

On the note of the MC potentially being cucked... the only person that he even legitimately has romantic feelings for is Lydia. Everyone else is just a way for him to get to Lydia. It's hard to get cucked when every sexual encounter is casual.

Last edited:

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
So, uhh, all of the download links gives you v0.05.13 even though the thread title clearly said "v0.05.14". Want to explain this, ViNovella? :unsure:

What's even more puzzling is that I "reached the end of implemented part of the story" after I downloaded today and attempted to continue the game which can only mean that v0.05.13 was already released the last time I downloaded from this. File-size, however, seem to differ according to my download history. This one I just downloaded now is 665 MB whereas the previous one was 419 MB. I also think it's same version as the previous one had filename "FetishLocator-00315-pc.zip" though that version number given was clearly transposed, probably by mistake. But if they are same version, why different file-size? :unsure:

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Okay, so this update was a first for me since I found this game and it was discouraging. The app was not used and it is a premise of the game, although it was a continuation of a party that was only for people with the app and enough points. The sex scene was really uninteresting and I think it would have been a benefit if we could choose at what time mc can intervene in Lydia's dilemma. By giving us a choice dev could have stretched the update a little longer and have some more sexual content in new update. I understand if dev is not into that stuff or narratively he believes that Lydia has to be saved by mc, however mc can come in later and still be a hero in the eyes of a damsel in distress. A good thing about this update was plot with Lydia moving forward. I will check the next few updates because the concept of this game is interesting.

Reactions: L7Bear
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes