Garen

May 6, 2017
Having a hot trans chara has definitely made this game true to its name. And as far as Lydia is concerned, while I don't really give a crap about her, seeing the MC be so into her is amusing. I like how she is yet to speak directly to him lmao.

Edit: Should've opened my mouth after finishing the update. The MC is so screwed. Looking forward to the next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: ezrael777

hegghegg

Jan 21, 2019
One tiny and incomplete scene, you just get a peek of her dick, get to exchange a few lines with her and that's all. It's not hard to get to that part because the game doesn't have much content at all currently.
That's a shame, might wait on some more content then.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I've been playing this game for the last few updates and finally found time to comment on it. First thing first: for fuck's sake, cut the author some slack, will ya. The game has some flaws but it is far from "worst game ever", "cuckfest"... etc.

The way I see MC is as an average awkward/inexperienced horny just-out-of-a-high-school teenager with a huge crush - so him acting like a complete Casanova would actually be quite out of character. Now, I admit that getting blue balled all the time is starting to get a bit tedious though, so it would be nice if author throws us a bone soon. As for him having the smallest dick - I'll be honest, I didn't really go back to check but as far as I recall, he has a perfectly normal dick (and the only one I remember being bigger was a t-girl's one) - which is actually a bit of a relief after seeing MCs in some other games walking around with anatomically impossible tree trunk sized cocks which would caused them to faint every time they got a semi.

Main point of this game is - as the name rather obviously implies: many different fetishes - which of course means you'll find some that you personally dislike or even find disgusting, so bitching about them is quite frankly rather idiotic. I personally love the concept and hope to see many fetishes which are otherwise usually neglected - but I'm not sure if giving people Game over if they weren't adventurous enough was a good idea. Same with the bonus scene for those who had max points - it seemed a bit silly to be able to see a random scene just because of that, so perhaps having an app reward you with a scene in a different way would be a better approach...

Now for our main crush - I'm not particularly fond of her, though she looks nice, but most of us probably had a crush like that when we were young - a girl (or a guy) you were head over heels for, though she (he) might not have been anything special if we look back now but at that time we'd give everything to be with them, so I don't really feel there needs to be any special justification for why MC feels that way. While I'm not fond of games forcing me to like someone, it is impossible to tell a story without at least some rails though.

All that being said, I must say I did expect a bit more from the last update, since it was rather short. I have a feeling that the current update schedule might be a bit too ambitious. Perhaps author might want to consider releasing larger updates but less often?

So, to ViNovella : continue the good work and don't be too upset with negative comments. There's always room for improvement but you'll never be able to satisfy everyone and there will always be a few people that will act like dicks.
I don't mean to insult the dev or the people that enjoy this game. I actually enjoy the concept of the game very much. I would just prefer to play as an alpha MC instead of a beta. The fact that the MC has the smallest cock in the game is a deliberate choice by the dev to make the MC appear as the weakest male in the game. I'm not saying it's a tiny dick, but when it is noticeably smaller that the best friend, the roommate, the dude at the party who gives Mai anal and every other male in the game it gives the feeling that the underlying fetish throughout the game is that the MC is a beta 'cuck' type character. Also as I've stated before, every other male in the game is getting laid except for the MC. Maybe the dev will let the MC develop into an alpha as the game goes on and he gets more experience, but I doubt it. I just don't enjoy playing as beta characters. It's just my opinion.

Last edited:

SojuThree

May 8, 2018
Oh, the Bechtel Test. Yeah, that's cool... in a game where you help a girl rape another girl... Excuse me dev, shouldn't it be two girls together raping another girl, gawd it's current year.

Not into chicks with dicks? How dare you, how dare you, because you stand a very good chance of the game forcing you get get a blow job from one. Great boob job for a college student by the way.

As for Ramen Hair, it'd be nice if we had some reason to like her beyond those sweet crunchy locks. What has she done for the MC? But what am I saying. Of course "everyone like's her immediately..." At this point I'm surprised her name isn't Mary.

It's like an incest game made by a gender studies major.

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I don't mean to insult the dev or the people that enjoy this game. I actually enjoy the concept of the game very much. I would just prefer to play as an alpha MC instead of a beta. The fact that the MC has the smallest cock in the game is a deliberate choice by the dev to make the MC appear as the weakest male in the game. I'm not saying it's a tiny dick, but when it is noticeably smaller that the best friend, the roommate, the dude at the party you gives Mai anal and every other male in the game it gives the feeling that the underlying fetish throughout the game is that the MC is a beta 'cuck' type character. Also as I've stated before, every other male in the game is getting laid except for the MC. Maybe the dev will let the MC develop into an alpha as the game goes on and he gets more experience, but I doubt it. I just don't enjoy playing as beta characters. It's just my opinion.
But thats the problem I have thausend fetishes I like hard stuff like rape,drug .... I like beta stuff like getting cucked,small dik ,I almost like everything as long as it is FANTASY,but my problem with all the good games (being a dik super renders,good girls,good story) but sadly boring as fuck because you only have vanilla sex abig cock like every other game and every girl likes you that is so boring.That is why iam super happy that we finally have a game with good renders and story that is not a haram ,vanilla and huge dik.SO stopr try too make every game a harem,vanilla and huge dik mc thank you :D sorry for my bad english

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
1) No one has been raped in this game.
1a) Let's be really clear about this: NO ONE HAS BEEN RAPED IN THIS GAME.
guess you never bothered to read how rape is defined in most western countries or you're from a country with peculiar definitions of rape, but the scene where the MC helps a woman finger another woman that is blindfolded, completely unaware of the presence of a 3rd person in the room and who never had given consent to being fingered by a woman... is the very definition of rape.

let's be really clear about this:
the fact that the woman end up enjoying the act doesn't make it any less of a rape.
the fact that the mods here didn't bother to check your game and modify the tags adding rape, cause, let's be frank about it, there is little to no interest for your game on this forum, doesn't make it any less of a rape.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
guess you never bothered to read how rape is defined in most western countries or you're from a country with peculiar definitions of rape, but the scene where the MC helps a woman finger another woman that is blindfolded, completely unaware of the presence of a 3rd person in the room and who never had given consent to being fingered by a woman... is the very definition of rape.

let's be really clear about this:
the fact that the woman end up enjoying the act doesn't make it any less of a rape.
the fact that the mods here didn't bother to check your game and modify the tags adding rape, cause, let's be frank about it, there is little to no interest for your game on this forum, doesn't make it any less of a rape.
I dont understand your problem at the moment????

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
I don't mean to insult the dev or the people that enjoy this game. I actually enjoy the concept of the game very much. I would just prefer to play as an alpha MC instead of a beta. The fact that the MC has the smallest cock in the game is a deliberate choice by the dev to make the MC appear as the weakest male in the game. I'm not saying it's a tiny dick, but when it is noticeably smaller that the best friend, the roommate, the dude at the party you gives Mai anal and every other male in the game it gives the feeling that the underlying fetish throughout the game is that the MC is a beta 'cuck' type character. Also as I've stated before, every other male in the game is getting laid except for the MC. Maybe the dev will let the MC develop into an alpha as the game goes on and he gets more experience, but I doubt it. I just don't enjoy playing as beta characters. It's just my opinion.
As L7Bear already said, it's nice to see someone actually trying to be polite when presenting his opinion. Also folks, what the fuck is the deal with giving facepalms to every comment you disagree with (goes for both sides of the argument)? It's not like we're 12 years old - at least I hope not...

I see your point but as I mentioned earlier, I don't see any cuck content with MC so far or him being beta - I see him as an upstart - someone who is trying to become more dominant (or not if player chooses so). Hell, I personally really dislike cuck fetish, nor would I enjoy playing a beta character, especially considering I am a dom in real life. It's just that nobody starts out as Casanova - you have to learn and earn your way to it. As for the size of his dick, well MC's dick is not the largest, however it is not the smallest one in the game either. I'd agree with you if his dick was below average or much smaller than others but he seems to be Average Joe in that regard as well.

To be fair, we'll have to wait and see where the author takes the story from now on but until then let's just agree to disagree. :)

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.05.13 I/C patched :

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway. Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:

Reactions: Cicko

SojuThree

May 8, 2018
The person above clearly played pretty far into the game, so:
Hi! I'm glad you're having fun and hope that you continue to enjoy future releases!

This is a good example of the type of posts that I usually see & ignore. As far as I can tell, this is someone that doesn't want to hear a response.

However, since I am responding, let's clear up a few things:
1) No one has been raped in this game.
1a) Let's be really clear about this: NO ONE HAS BEEN RAPED IN THIS GAME.

2) Shortly after you arrive a the Party a woman asks you if you are into chicks with dicks. If you say no, there should not be any chicks with dicks in your game.
2a) If there is a bug in the code and you said no, but somehow got a chick with a dick, please let us know and we'll fix that before the next release.

3) yes, the MC mentions the Bechdel test. Consider the scene - he's trying to distract someone from something that just happened, so he's saying things that are unexpected yet make sense. He's also trying to impress that person (who is female) and get her to like & remember him, so he's saying things that are unexpected yet make sense.
3a) I wrote that line and happily take full responsibility for it, including the confusion that it seems to have caused. It is written with the intention of being open to interpretation. Your MC might be "a pervert and a feminist." Or your MC might be pretending in order to impress a girl. Or your MC might be flustered and babbling and only barely aware of what he's saying. Or your MC might be [insert rationalization here.]

The above are my own thoughts as one of the writers on the game. They do not represent the thoughts of ViNovella or anyone else involved in the game. So on and so on and scooby-dooby doo. Oh, and I forget who called the MC "a pervert and a feminist" a few pages back, but if I ever get a nameplate I'm totally getting that engraved on it.
Well, thank you! :ROFLMAO: I have been having fun with and enjoying your game so far. For the most part. I have criticisms that pretty closely parallel Dreadder's. I didn't include them because I think Dreadder covered that.

But as for the rest of your response, I'd have to say it seems like exactly the wrong way to respond to criticism. The one only thing you know is that I'm someone with a critique of your game. So that doesn't make me "someone that doesn't want to hear a response." It just makes me someone with a critique of your game. I know right?

Responding to criticism with a personal attack is hilarious. But then you go out of your way to make it even funnier with a post that can be summed up as "I'm someone that doesn't want to hear a response." You called out more people than even just me in your reply to me. :p

Look, if you're going to make art for other people, you're going to have to accept criticism. Period. Don't get your ramen in a knot.

Anyway, in response to 1) and 1a) it meets the legal standard of rape. I get it though. If you're into ideas like the Bechdel test you're into feelings being more important than reality. I feel that it was rape though. So why do my feelings not count? Also the law.

In response to 2) and 2a) there is a chick with a dick in the game, and you force the MC to get a blow job from xer. Your work around is just to never have xim show his peen to the player. So you're trying to say Wolverine isn't an xmen just because he doesn't go snickt.

Unless you're intending for that character to have non-surgical vagina, you're forcing the player to get a blow job from a transsexual despite not being into chicks with dicks. You're very into writing these kinds of forced sexual scenarios and then claiming that's not what you're doing, aren't you. :unsure::oops:

As for 3) and 3a) He's trying to impress a person who is female. And yet the vast majority of women are not feminist. There's a reason for that. You and I both know exactly what it is.

You know, you have your MC run to the rescue of Ramen Hair like she's a princess, which is of course, extremely feminist. But how did he not know that they weren't acting out a scene of consensual non-con? A rape fantasy. That's a fetish. According to the studies it's the most common fetish among women.

Fetishes aren't about however you define the words "social" and/or "justice". They're about the darkest and most anarchistic impulses of mankind. Or, I'm sorry, xer-kind? Xerxes? Something? Women may say they want power. Deep down they want all power taken away from them by as strong of a man as they can possibly get. And everyone knows it.

And that's coming to you from a sex club veteran. I know my fets.

Look you may want to be "a pervert and a feminist". And that's fine. No one cares. But the name of the game is Fetish Locator. Not Fetish and Feminism Locator. Maybe keep your politics out of it?

Fetish Locator is the game I was looking for. I think it's the game everyone here was looking for. But at this point, it really seems like your intent is to create a game for no one. Anyway I'm looking forward to the parody character you're going to make out of me. Because I know you can't resist. Please, I want you to give him a smaller penis than the MC. Please? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

SojuThree

May 8, 2018
Nora thought through the entire scene that she was with the MC. She explicitly states that at the end of the sequence.

Nora is incapable of giving consent to every human being on the planet because that is not possible to do. More that you establish that this is not a sex partner Nora would have consented to and Polly knows this. "You're not into girls. I'm gunna change that". Nora did not give her consent to the MC to do any of this, as evidenced by her belief that it had been the MC the whole time. Never the less to the extent that she gave him consent, it was with the understanding that he not choose someone she would not have consented to. "Can I trust you." I'd say that the MC is an accessory, except that he seems to been duped by Polly as well. The one thing I can say is that this is not the kind of sex play scene you would be involved with if you want to stay on the right side of the law.

And the law right now is deeply tilted towards rape conviction. Nora would have a very strong rape case against Polly and maybe the MC if she wanted to press one.

Imagine if Polly had brought with her a dog and had the dog eat her out. Suddenly you're not so clear on this not being a rape scene. It's exactly the same either way.

SojuThree

May 8, 2018
I'm sorry, from the sarcastic and snide attitude of your earlier post, and what appeared to be wildly unfounded accusations, I assumed that you weren't interested in an actual response. I have made that same assumption with dozens of other comments that seemed to make wild accusations. Maybe some of them had a point, but they didn't convey meaning - they just seemed to be throwing shade.

Let's go back over the issues:
1) To my knowledge, the "rape" scene that you are referring to is a sexual act between consenting adults. It is consensual. Nora consents to being blindfolded and having a "blind date" with an unspecified 3rd person. Again, to my knowledge, that does not meet any commonly used definition of the word "rape." I am willing to discuss this further, perhaps my definition is incorrect. At the time of my response no one has specified the scene or clarified how that could possibly be interpreted as rape. It was just someone saying that our game contained rape, when -to the best of my knowledge at that time- the game contains no instances of rape, sexual assault, sexual abuse, nor anything similar. The accusation appeared to be a wildly unfounded lie, and I responded accordingly.
2) You used Wolverine as an example, which is interesting because there are many different dimensions/universes with different Wolverines. What if there was a Marvel universe where James Howlett was not born a mutant, never took the name of Logan, and died peacefully decades before the Weapon-X project and the creation of the X-Men? Would that character still be Wolverine? If the Player does not want trans characters in their game, they still may have an interaction with a woman. They are effectively in an alternate universe from the one where a similar character is transgender. If that is still too much, the interaction with that woman is even avoidable. They can choose one or two of the other events. Her reveal may be a surprise, but that interaction is optional. Your claim about "the game forcing you" seemed (and seems) disingenuous and inaccurate.
3) I think we are using different definitions of feminist. Fewer women self-identify as feminists than believe in feminist principles, but there are still "46 percent of American women aged 18-35 identified as feminists with only 34 percent of women over the age of 35 identifying the same way ... 69 percent of Democrats and 58 percent of independents said they consider the term feminist to mean political, economic and social equality among the sexes, while 39 percent of those that called themselves Republicans said they think it is a term used for blaming men for women's challenges." [ ] I suspect that what I consider feminism is about equality and what you consider feminism is blaming men for women's challenges.

So basically, what we have here is a failure to communicate:
1) we seem to be using different definitions of the word "rape."
2) we seem to be using different definitions of the phrase "the game forcing you."
3) we seem to be using different definitions of the word "feminist."
You have a pretty sarcastic tone yourself there friendo. And you're going to drive your game right into the ground with it. :ROFLMAO:

I didn't provide you with any accusations. I provided you with a critique. :ROFLMAO:

If you're receiving dozens of comments that are full of things you find to be "wild accusations" has it occurred to you that problem is probably you and not them?

1) Your knowledge is clearly faulty and I corrected you in a second post.

If you are involved in any sort of sex play activity in real life I would invite you to figure this out as quickly as you possibly can.

2) I think you just went down a very typical leftist Harry Potter hole where you site a bunch of retarded nerd shit in an effort to justify your bad behavior. Look let's not go down a rabbit hole. You have a transsexual character. And you're just having xim not show xis penis to anyone who tells xim that they're not into transsexuals, dispite then forcing the MC into sexual scenarios with xim. I think anyone who wants to play this game should read that. I don't think I would have started playing this game if I had known that was your intention.

3) That is the single most optimistic poll you could have posted, most don't find rates that high. "Fewer than one in five young women would call themselves a feminist, and ." That is a much broader and more recent study than you've cited and falls in line with the general polling on feminism.

But as much as it would be fun to get into a debate about feminism here, maybe you should instead take the criticism, and fix your game? Right? So that your game doesn't fail. Because people right now are abandoning it. You're doing this for money, right? You put that blurb at the end of every update talking to the audience. Well, we're the audience. We're the ones with the money to give you. Do you think fuck you pay me works? Because it doesn't.

We don't have a failure to communicate. We have a failure for me to accept your terrible ideas and justifications, and a failure for you to accept any form of criticism at all.

Last edited:

SojuThree

May 8, 2018
That's interesting.
If she consents to something, has been repeatedly told a thing, but indicates that she assumed that it meant something other what was said and agreed to...
You'll have to point out where I said anything close to that, but ok. The MO is if you can't address the argument made ignore it and go for that strawman.

I still don't think you are using the correct word, but I'll give that some thought.
Will you? That doesn't seem like your thing.

I mean, not the part about the dog. She was clearly told it would be a person.
"Well you will wear a blindfold. And you won't see the person you have the date with. It will be more of a touch date."
How would that change things at all. The MC arranged this not knowing what Polly knew, that Nora doesn't want to be with Polly. He could have just as easily arranged it not knowing that Nora wanted to bring an animal. The law is exactly the same. You can't trick someone into giving consent to someone they don't want to sleep with. Period.

If I were to spend $60 on this image of a famous painting, and I think really really hard that I'm buying the famous painting rather than an image of it, does that mean the person I give $60 to is required to provide me with the famous painting instead?
Yes? Clearly. You're describing a text book bait and switch fraud scenario.

Also Dadadadadadadadadaddadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadabitch. (I know it's not Dada, but it was Dada adjacent)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes