JeffTheGreat

Apr 5, 2018
This is My First time playing this game
I love the app idea and this game have some beautiful characters
but I read some comment and yea that's the Downside that the MC is having trouble getting laid or getting a Bj don't get me wrong I like this game but we need more this game have a Potential

P.s are you going to add a Milf character ?

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
... are you guys (the ones complaining that the MC is weak willed, gonna get cucked, etc) actually playing the game???

As I stated in my review, this is blatantly a game about fetishes and you aren't going to be seeing full on sex scenes so early ESPECIALLY when the app in game makes it clear that it's one fetish per in game day.

On the note of the MC being a pansy... you can take control of the Min scenes and it's hinted that she's enjoying you more than Anthony (if you don't like her content that's understandable), you can masturbate while knowing your sis is watching (plenty of other MCs in these games wimp out), you're taking advantage of AmRose to get more points, Daisy LIKES that you refuse to be Dahlia's foot licker also she's turned on by your contest with Min, you actually get into a fist fight with the guy trying to rape Lydia.

On the note of the MC potentially being cucked... the only person that he even legitimately has romantic feelings for is Lydia. Everyone else is just a way for him to get to Lydia. It's hard to get cucked when every sexual encounter is casual.

I'm going to have to disagree. When you as the MC is limited solely to BJs and you have the smallest cock in the game while your best friend and your roommate are fucking their sister and having 3somes left and right, you are in a cuck game. I'm sorry, the fetish excuse doesn't work when every other male in the game is having sex except for the MC.

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
Just started and it would be nice if the dev in game explained what they mean by each fetish, since as evident by this thread not everyone agrees, or even better allow a middle of the road option.

BlackCatFae

Feb 24, 2018
Just started and it would be nice if the dev in game explained what they mean by each fetish, since as evident by this thread not everyone agrees, or even better allow a middle of the road option.
What is confusing you about the fetishes? I could try to help.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Is there a way to not give a single shit about Lydia?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
REAL TALK! She is SO Plain and Boring. I would rather every other girl besides her. I never understand why MCs must have these lame ass "Dream Girls" when they have a plethora or other girls with better personalities. b5cb5015737af6064227860103e0f08f.jpg
View attachment s03-101 talk-to-sy.webp View attachment s11b-02 talk-to-min.webp View attachment s12-102 polly-stands.webp View attachment d03s04-13 mc-sit-with-arj.webp View attachment d03s08-24 dd-talks-smile.webp

Reactions: whooop and solokoot

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
... are you guys (the ones complaining that the MC is weak willed, gonna get cucked, etc) actually playing the game???

As I stated in my review, this is blatantly a game about fetishes and you aren't going to be seeing full on sex scenes so early ESPECIALLY when the app in game makes it clear that it's one fetish per in game day.

On the note of the MC being a pansy... you can take control of the Min scenes and it's hinted that she's enjoying you more than Anthony (if you don't like her content that's understandable), you can masturbate while knowing your sis is watching (plenty of other MCs in these games wimp out), you're taking advantage of AmRose to get more points, Daisy LIKES that you refuse to be Dahlia's foot licker also she's turned on by your contest with Min, you actually get into a fist fight with the guy trying to rape Lydia.

On the note of the MC potentially being cucked... the only person that he even legitimately has romantic feelings for is Lydia. Everyone else is just a way for him to get to Lydia. It's hard to get cucked when every sexual encounter is casual.
Finally! Someone with Sense. I'm very much enjoying the game and all the girls besides Lydia; she's very plain and boring, but I think that's by design.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Finally! Someone with Sense. I'm very much enjoying the game and all the girls besides Lydia; she's very plain and boring, but I think that's by design.
Maybe MC (and by extension us; since we all live in his head) need to get to know Lydia better, hopefully she will be redeemed by reasonable/great writing, I am still hoping she ain't a slut.

Reactions: L7Bear

lexdoll

May 18, 2019
MC is going to fuck it up with Lydia, isn't he?:rolleyes: Just as he was going to get it going with her, he somehow got the pic uploaded with his dick out with his crush sleeping right next to him, I can already see where this will be going, the only way for the poor MC to get some sort of release is through Dicky's magic ritual, probably with Lyssa, seeing she is pretty "intrigued" by it, not that I would be complaining:cool:. Every girl in this game is a fucking tease, at least for the MC, that's is.:whistle:

hegghegg

Jan 21, 2019
Haven't had the chance to play yet, but before I do. Tags say futa/trans, how much of that is in this? and is it easy to access?

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
When we eventually get with Lydia,I wonder if the term biggest dick fucks will apply.I mean i'm good either way,just wondering. :)
*edit*Opps,I meant Lyssa.Their names are similar.

Last edited:
Reactions: ezrael777

lexdoll

May 18, 2019
Haven't had the chance to play yet, but before I do. Tags say futa/trans, how much of that is in this? and is it easy to access?
One tiny and incomplete scene, you just get a peek of her dick, get to exchange a few lines with her and that's all. It's not hard to get to that part because the game doesn't have much content at all currently.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
I've been playing this game for the last few updates and finally found time to comment on it. First thing first: for fuck's sake, cut the author some slack, will ya. The game has some flaws but it is far from "worst game ever", "cuckfest"... etc.

The way I see MC is as an average awkward/inexperienced horny just-out-of-a-high-school teenager with a huge crush - so him acting like a complete Casanova would actually be quite out of character. Now, I admit that getting blue balled all the time is starting to get a bit tedious though, so it would be nice if author throws us a bone soon. As for him having the smallest dick - I'll be honest, I didn't really go back to check but as far as I recall, he has a perfectly normal dick (and the only one I remember being bigger was a t-girl's one) - which is actually a bit of a relief after seeing MCs in some other games walking around with anatomically impossible tree trunk sized cocks which would caused them to faint every time they got a semi.

Main point of this game is - as the name rather obviously implies: many different fetishes - which of course means you'll find some that you personally dislike or even find disgusting, so bitching about them is quite frankly rather idiotic. I personally love the concept and hope to see many fetishes which are otherwise usually neglected - but I'm not sure if giving people Game over if they weren't adventurous enough was a good idea. Same with the bonus scene for those who had max points - it seemed a bit silly to be able to see a random scene just because of that, so perhaps having an app reward you with a scene in a different way would be a better approach...

Now for our main crush - I'm not particularly fond of her, though she looks nice, but most of us probably had a crush like that when we were young - a girl (or a guy) you were head over heels for, though she (he) might not have been anything special if we look back now but at that time we'd give everything to be with them, so I don't really feel there needs to be any special justification for why MC feels that way. While I'm not fond of games forcing me to like someone, it is impossible to tell a story without at least some rails though.

All that being said, I must say I did expect a bit more from the last update, since it was rather short. I have a feeling that the current update schedule might be a bit too ambitious. Perhaps author might want to consider releasing larger updates but less often?

So, to ViNovella : continue the good work and don't be too upset with negative comments. There's always room for improvement but you'll never be able to satisfy everyone and there will always be a few people that will act like dicks.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes