SojuThree

May 8, 2018
In case you forgot, I'm not the Dev. I'm just one of the writers.
My thoughts don't represent the thoughts of the Dev team or the game itself.

Since I'm also kinda active here on F95, every once & a while I jump in here and respond to comments about this game.

Usually, when I see posts like yours, I ignore them and move on rather than jumping in to respond. Clearly that was the right course of action. I'll go back to that.

BTW. You're using the word critique incorrectly.
View attachment 525245

On the other hand, you are using a perfectly acceptable definition of criticism:
the expression of disapproval of someone or something based on perceived faults or mistakes
I know you're the writer. Did I give you any indication that I didn't know that? :unsure:

No, the right course of action is to fix your game.

I provided you with a detailed analysis and assessment of your literature, your writing. That's a critique. Just because it was a critical critique doesn't mean it wasn't a critique. The definition of criticism in no way implies a detailed assessment of your work. Which I gave you. I know you feel the need to win points, because you perceive me to be a cizhet. But I guess I'd say that seems like pretty dysfunctional way of living your life, don't you think? That last sentence, that was a criticism.

• Angry
Reactions: Zeroes

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
It is 100% not rape ,but even if it is rape I dont understand the problem.Can you explain why rape would be bad in a videogame?Or why you want laws in a videogame?

SojuThree

May 8, 2018
It is 100% not rape ,but even if it is rape I dont understand the problem.Can you explain why rape would be bad in a videogame?Or why you want laws in a videogame?
It would be under the law. But I wasn't saying it was bad. Just that it's strange to try to force feminism into a game where you help a girl rape another girl.

pwnography

Aug 12, 2016
I see your point but as I mentioned earlier, I don't see any cuck content with MC so far or him being beta - I see him as an upstart - someone who is trying to become more dominant (or not if player chooses so). Hell, I personally really dislike cuck fetish, nor would I enjoy playing a beta character, especially considering I am a dom in real life.
He's not an upstart, he is a moron. There is a clear difference which is the fact that he goes out of his way to screw himself over.

This Nora discussion wouldn't have happened if he did the common sense thing and actually pleasured her himself. That is the simplest path for that encounter. Even she assumes that's what happened. But no, for some reason the MC decides to not even engage with the blindfolded girl that gave consent because some girl pinky-promised him to do even less for him. This is just one example but pretty much all of his choices are weird in some way.

I don't give a shit about the cock size or whatever hang-ups other users have. Don't even care about the white knighting because, while that particular dialogue was cringy (and no girl would trust it), you could create that type of character easily. But that shit is a problem when 5 minutes later you creep on the sleeping girl, pull your cock out and the magic phone takes a picture. What the fuck is even happening at that point?

SojuThree

May 8, 2018
He's not an upstart, he is a moron. There is a clear difference which is the fact that he goes out of his way to screw himself over.

This Nora discussion wouldn't have happened if he did the common sense thing and actually pleasured her himself. That is the simplest path for that encounter. Even she assumes that's what happened. But no, for some reason the MC decides to not even engage with the blindfolded girl that gave consent because some girl pinky-promised him to do even less for him. This is just one example but pretty much all of his choices are weird in some way.

I don't give a shit about the cock size or whatever hang-ups other users have. Don't even care about the white knighting because, while that particular dialogue was cringy (and no girl would trust it), you could create that type of character easily. But that shit is a problem when 5 minutes later you creep on the sleeping girl, pull your cock out and the magic phone takes a picture. What the fuck is even happening at that point?
The writer is a feminist. Which means she has a problem with men and has no idea how to write men. And means she has a problem with women and has no idea how to write women.

It's just really clear she wanted a scene were a gay woman forces a straight woman to be gay, and there really was no other point to it.

grego

Aug 14, 2017
i wait with the playing until some more femdom like cbt ,female to male strapon pegging and so on stuff is in the game . ;):)
I finally decided to give it a try.

Good Renders, the game has big potential.

But right now its still a bit to tame for my taste.

The Foot Fetish with the dominatrix was a nice start, do you plan to add more femdom like cbt ,female to male strapon pegging soon ?

DanyD

Mar 3, 2018
The writer is a feminist. Which means she has a problem with men and has no idea how to write men. And means she has a problem with women and has no idea how to write women.

It's just really clear she wanted a scene were a gay woman forces a straight woman to be gay, and there really was no other point to it.
i have to admit the writing of MC is so fucking weird
but most WEGs males creator have no idea how to write women correctly either

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Hey, just here to say that i've enjoyed the game so far and state my opinion. As for the people out there saying "HOW BAD WRITTED THE MC IS" or HOW MUCH OF A CUCK AND BETA HE IS", critics are really common, not everyone has to like something.
But as far as i'm concerned, y'all are bulshitting this and bullshitting this a lot. I've played a lot of ren'py and/or VN games, erotic or not, and the writting in this game is obviously not the best, but is very good. Try and play a game with REALLY bad writting and sloppy plot building to see the point.
Plus, the game is in it's early stages. There will be a lot of room for dom scenes (if the creator plan some of course and, honestly, i'm tired of how much dom MCs are out there. And a lot of the "sub" MCs are not well portrayed, they have zero appeal as the game usually focus on the characters interacting with the MC) and the creator is obviously going to improve while creating the game.
Well, as for the game, one of my favorite points so far is the renders. Really well done for what i've seen so far. And the variety of characters the MC maybe will interact. Keep going!

SojuThree

May 8, 2018
i have to admit the writing of MC is so fucking weird
but most WEGs males creator have no idea how to write women correctly either
Fair. Most sex game writers seem to have a trouble writing either men or women. Or they can't write either sex, but they turn that fact into a fun and crazy experience. I think what people are reacting so negatively to here is the fact that this writer seems to have such a problem with both sexes that it's making the game something they don't want to play. It really seems to be a game for no one.

SojuThree

May 8, 2018
you all talk so much bullshit :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:or you are trolls
I mean my conversation with the salty bear almost turned into a discussion of the Dada art movement. So I guess I must just be here to troll or something.

If you like the game that's fine. Clearly it's not connecting with it's audience.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So I just finished the game as it is so far and had some thoughts.

Good things:
- Coherent story that comes together better then alot of VN's.
- Gorgeous renders of interesting looking characters.
- Interesting premise.

Bad:
- The entire game is full of fetishes that are either turn offs (Futa, Scat, Watersports, Cuckhold) and/or I have ZERO interest in (Femdom, footfetish).
- MC is spineless. Dont get me wrong, I HATE dudebro characters and "Alpha all day every day" types. I actually appreciate a slow build up of MC confidence but come on.. All the MC does is watch other people score and have it rubbed in his face! Hell even being woken up by his room mate's constant conquests and then trying to make those girls potential Love Interests to the MC? Maybe i'm just territorial but FUCK THAT!!! No sloppy seconds here! (which is a fucking shame as Daisy, Min, and Chloe's models are gorgeous but nope.)
- Most interesting character (Amber Rose) seems like she's being set up to be the closeted whore character, the one who turns out to be someone who will "Do anything for points" and its a fucking shame as a quiet character who has an adventurous nature but is inexperienced seems like she'd be the perfect paring for the MC. BUUUUT knowing the trajectory of the game so far... both her and Lydia will probably end up giving their virginities to the Roommate instead and only then will the MC get the confidence to ask them out... which is fucking gross.

So yeah, as a straight male, who has no interest in being cucked, futa'd, domme'd, pissed on, or scatted..... There was not alot for me to do in the game except for watching all the other characters get laid... PASS!!

Ways to improve the game:
I like the premise, I like the look of the female characters but honestly, alot of the story needs to change. Maybe i'm an asshole for having this opinion but I have no interest in Potential Love Interests for the MC who are just whoring there way through the male cast and just happened to land on the MC. It smacks of everything I hate about NTR but you dont even have the courtesy of a relationship. Nope, everyone's just a whore.

If that changes in the future, i'm absolutely down to try this game out again as there are ALOT of other fetishes that could be fun to experiment with (incest, stockings/pantyhose fetish, blinfolds, bdsm, ect, ect but until you clean up the story, have the MC take a more active roll, and stop having the female cast be unrepentant whore who are only interested in the MC as the "guy we havent fucked yet" then... nope. not worth the time.

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
So I just finished the game as it is so far and had some thoughts.

Good things:
- Coherent story that comes together better then alot of VN's.
- Gorgeous renders of interesting looking characters.
- Interesting premise.

Bad:
- The entire game is full of fetishes that are either turn offs (Futa, Scat, Watersports, Cuckhold) and/or I have ZERO interest in (Femdom, footfetish).
- MC is spineless. Dont get me wrong, I HATE dudebro characters and "Alpha all day every day" types. I actually appreciate a slow build up of MC confidence but come on.. All the MC does is watch other people score and have it rubbed in his face! Hell even being woken up by his room mate's constant conquests and then trying to make those girls potential Love Interests to the MC? Maybe i'm just territorial but FUCK THAT!!! No sloppy seconds here! (which is a fucking shame as Daisy, Min, and Chloe's models are gorgeous but nope.)
- Most interesting character (Amber Rose) seems like she's being set up to be the closeted whore character, the one who turns out to be someone who will "Do anything for points" and its a fucking shame as a quiet character who has an adventurous nature but is inexperienced seems like she'd be the perfect paring for the MC. BUUUUT knowing the trajectory of the game so far... both her and Lydia will probably end up giving their virginities to the Roommate instead and only then will the MC get the confidence to ask them out... which is fucking gross.

So yeah, as a straight male, who has no interest in being cucked, futa'd, domme'd, pissed on, or scatted..... There was not alot for me to do in the game except for watching all the other characters get laid... PASS!!

Ways to improve the game:
I like the premise, I like the look of the female characters but honestly, alot of the story needs to change. Maybe i'm an asshole for having this opinion but I have no interest in Potential Love Interests for the MC who are just whoring there way through the male cast and just happened to land on the MC. It smacks of everything I hate about NTR but you dont even have the courtesy of a relationship. Nope, everyone's just a whore.

If that changes in the future, i'm absolutely down to try this game out again as there are ALOT of other fetishes that could be fun to experiment with (incest, stockings/pantyhose fetish, blinfolds, bdsm, ect, ect but until you clean up the story, have the MC take a more active roll, and stop having the female cast be unrepentant whore who are only interested in the MC as the "guy we havent fucked yet" then... nope. not worth the time.
First of all I like your critic because it is respectful. I can understand that everyone is different and likes other thinks but it sounds like that you are not into a lot of fetishes and that you looking/describe a other game.This platform has 1000 of games that you describe.It sounds like you want that this game is like being a dik, but than this game will cant be named fetish location and if this game focus on thousand path that everyone is happy(mc beaing a beta char,normal char,dom char....) than this game will be way too long.The problem that I have I am into a lot of fucked up shit that I would never ever do in real life but I also like beta Mc and competitor (that Lydia has a lot of guys that want her ) a lot.And their are almost no games that have a good story that are like this and the game you want exist so often on this platform.Sorry for my bad english:).And also its more realistic if a lot of normal and bad guys want too sleep or trick a very hot or innocent girl(like Lydia or how is she called)l into sleeping with them(like Lydias best friend that seems like very evil)and in most games all hot girls only like you and all guys dont have interest in them?????its weird.

Last edited:

SojuThree

May 8, 2018
First of all I like your critic because it is respectful. I can understand that everyone is different and likes other thinks but it sounds like that you are not into a lot of fetishes and that you looking/describe a other game.This platform has 1000 of games that you describe.It sounds like you want that this game is like being a dik, but than this game will cant be named fetish location and if this game focus on thousand path that everyone is happy(mc beaing a beta char,normal char,dom char....) than this game will be way too long.The problem that I have I am into a lot of fucked up shit that I would never ever do in real life but I also like beta Mc and competitor (that Lydia has a lot of guys that want her ) a lot.And their are almost no games that have a good story that are like this and the game you want exist so often on this platform.Sorry for my bad english:).And also its more realistic if a lot of normal and bad guys want too sleep or trick a very hot or innocent girl(like Lydia or how is she called)l into sleeping with them(like Lydias best friend that seems like very evil)and in most games all hot girls only like you and all guys dont have interest in them?????its weird.
There are 100s of games on here with very complicated branching paths. The idea that this game can't offer people the choices they're looking for because it would make the game too long is ridiculous. Every problem this game has could be solved with a competent writer.

Futa, scat, watersports, cuckholding, femdom, and footfetish are all minority fetishes in the fetish community. A couple of those aren't extreme minorities. But yes they are all minorities. It seems a little strange to focus on them. Kind of like the fetishes we're locating are the fetishes of the salty bear here.

I don't think anyone has a problem with this game just because it has ntr. But giving the MC no way to come out on top seems to be pushing people away. I guess. Really I have no idea what the MCs motives are or anyone's motives in this game. We're never given that information.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
There are 100s of games on here with very complicated branching paths. The idea that this game can't offer people the choices they're looking for because it would make the game too long is ridiculous. Every problem this game has could be solved with a competent writer.

Futa, scat, watersports, cuckholding, femdom, and footfetish are all minority fetishes in the fetish community. A couple of those aren't extreme minorities. But yes they are all minorities. It seems a little strange to focus on them. Kind of like the fetishes we're locating are the fetishes of the salty bear here.

I don't think anyone has a problem with this game just because it has ntr. But giving the MC no way to come out on top seems to be pushing people away. I guess. Really I have no idea what the MCs motives are or anyone's motives in this game. We're never given that information.
You cant be serious if the game has for example 3-5 different path(not some sentences changes like other VN)real different story line,cheracter development,cheracters react different too you..... This would take so long most VN on this site give you the illusion that you have a lot of path but you actually havent. For example I love being a dik the story is nice, the chars are nice,nice renders but the reason the dev dont give you so much options is that it would take so long too make Ntr,sharing ,asshole content, trans ,bdsm and 100 other fetishes and because his patreons would probablly outrage :ROFLMAO: .But which fetishes should this game focus on? I dont like some fetishes too but I dont say pls remove them just let the people that like this thinks enjoy them because their are no other games with decent writing for this people if the dont like hentai stuff.I cant see how this story would work with a vanilla path or alpha path.You need other cheracters than and rewrite the whole story.I dont think if you just change some sentence you can have a vanilla path or a dom path.but if you like this games their are a lot of games that have this content for you.Maybe the dev can give you this scenes with other cheracters like the best male friend of lydia apologize and try getting her drunk or as revenge cums in her drink without her knowing hehe :devilish:(sorry iam a siko but be aware that it is only fantasie and I would not do this thinks in real life) ,but than most guys would cry again because it is not the MC that does this things.And oh no my queen Lyida I want to marry her and nobody should touch her and so on... I just cant see how the main cheracter is the alpha male and honestly I like the way he is.And that this game focus and rare fetishes makes the game unique and good.

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
And I dont have anything against you but I hope that the dev dont change the game into another vanilla haram incest game like all other games on this site.I really love this game.I just hope that we all respect each other because I see the one side that likes this thinks and the other side that laught omg beta haha facepalm.So lets just respect each other even if we like different things and act like adults.

Last edited:
Reactions: fanboi and L7Bear
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes