-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
The irony of those two statements, pretty funny.

Really though the way the games set up in the beginning is probably the worst thing that could have been done for this game. If you didn't force the player to join the game late you wouldn't have all these issues with dom players and it would be much easier to mold the players world in either direction as there would be a fair start. The player could choose to use the app to form a harem, or choose to be a dirty cum eater. However with him coming in late, and all the girls already in everyone's bed, you've basically told people who don't like that to go fuck themselves (which would fine if the game wasn't built around having a lot of fetishes all of which are "optional") . You basically took away the away the ability for a large demographic to enjoy the game for nothing.

As a game based around exploring fetishes and ones you don't like being optional its a whopping failure and its all thanks to they arbitrary decision to make the MC come in late, and therefore forcing him to be the underdog while everyone else is king.
You're still missing the point cause you are expecting to fuck everyone in 0.1. Every choice so far has given you an out,
"Oh baby cum on my shoes and lick it off..."
Option 1. Eat your cum off her shoes & the floor.
Option 2. "No fucking way, I'm not your bitch!"
If you chose 2 you leave and nothing happens, now you're convinced that you were meant to start licking cause you got additional scenes if you did... Well you got additional scenes because you set the variables that you like being a sub and there was available content...
Had you chosen "Fuck you" the game variables would be set so the next release that you interact with the same girl you would be telling her "Get on your knees, slut and choke on this!"

Literally the correct choice was to buy the missing points to go to the party, and if you couldn't, that is what the console is there for...

Are you all new to multi-route games or something? Sometimes releases have a little, sometime they have a lot for given routes...

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
You're still missing the point cause you are expecting to fuck everyone in 0.1. Every choice so far has given you an out,
"Oh baby cum on my shoes and lick it off..."
Option 1. Eat your cum off her shoes & the floor.
Option 2. "No fucking way, I'm not your bitch!"
If you chose 2 you leave and nothing happens, now you're convinced that you were meant to start licking cause you got additional scenes if you did... Well you got additional scenes because you set the variables that you like being a sub and there was available content...
Had you chosen "Fuck you" the game variables would be set so the next release that you interact with the same girl you would be telling her "Get on your knees, slut and choke on this!"

Literally the correct choice was to buy the missing points to go to the party, and if you couldn't, that is what the console is there for...

Are you all new to multi-route games or something? Sometimes releases have a little, sometime they have a lot for given routes...
This isn't 0.1 though. Plus my entire post was more so covering how the setting is damaging for many players for no real reason. Sure you can opt out of most of the fetishes, but what you can't opt out of is the fact that almost every girl has been used by all the dudes around you before you even had a chance. My point was that a slightly different change to the setting could have not only prevented this, but also wouldn't have hurt the story, and might have even made it stronger.

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
This isn't 0.1 though. Plus my entire post was more so covering how the setting is damaging for many players for no real reason. Sure you can opt out of most of the fetishes, but what you can't opt out of is the fact that almost every girl has been used by all the dudes around you before you even had a chance. My point was that a slightly different change to the setting could have not only prevented this, but also wouldn't have hurt the story, and might have even made it stronger.
If you listen to the inner monologue of the MC he is only interested in one girl (and it's not AmRose) plus whatever fucked up shit he feels about his "Roomate" [sister] {not sure how, if that will play out} Since I do have inside info on the game, I'm not gonna drop bombs here, it seems to be a slow burn game with a fastburn audience...

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
If you listen to the inner monologue of the MC he is only interested in one girl (and it's not AmRose) plus whatever fucked up shit he feels about his "Roomate" [sister] {not sure how, if that will play out}
That's fine and all but the characters feelings and the players don't always coincide. Again I just feel a forced underdog story, especially when you had a perfect setup without being the underdog, in a game about exploring fetishes is a pretty bad idea. It just gives off the impression that one set of certain fetishes is the main attraction, even if thats not the case.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
so you telling me that you never date a girl in your life because she fucked with other dudes :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I dont understand why all players fuck around in every game and if women have other men they cry like white knight babys dont touch my queen:D I personaly think its fucking hot too get cucked but I guess i am alone

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
so you telling me that you never date a girl in your life because she fucked with other dudes :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I dont understand why all players fuck around in every game and if women have other men they cry like white knight babys dont touch my queen:D I personaly think its fucking hot too get cucked but I guess i am alone
Talk about misrepresenting an argument. It really flew over your head huh?

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
No 100% not I read a lot of post on this site and their are so many guys

-why my mc not has the biggest dik?(no self-consciousness)
-why all girls dont like only me(ofc with good looking girls you have competition)
-why i cant fuck all girls in the first cheapter
-why I have competition
-I hate ntr mimimi not playing it (even if you can dooge it)

their are so many post that flame guys that like other things or cry about everything.I am pretty sure that the MC in this story can build up a lot of confidence, but give the game a little bit time(or be sub/cuck for these who like it).The MC has a personality and he is only interessted in one girl at first ,but maybe he will be more dominant in the future .I am pretty sure this game has a slow start but that is ok otherwise it would be boring if you have everything in the first 1-3 days.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
No 100% not I read a lot of post on this site and their are so many guys

-why my mc not has the biggest dik?(no self-consciousness)
-why all girls dont like only me(ofc with good looking girls you have competition)
-why i cant fuck all girls in the first cheapter
-why I have competition
-I hate ntr mimimi not playing it (even if you can dooge it)

their are so many post that flame guys that like other things or cry about everything.I am pretty sure that the MC in this story can build up a lot of confidence, but give the game a little bit time(or be sub/cuck for these who like it).The MC has a personality and he is only interessted in one girl at first ,but maybe he will be more dominant in the future .I am pretty sure this game has a slow start but that is ok otherwise it would be boring if you have everything in the first 1-3 days.
You still have completely missed my point, are you sure you even read anything I said at all? Congrats you have only convinced me even more. As to not clutter the thread even more lets do this, just stop.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Sure you can opt out of most of the fetishes, but what you can't opt out of is the fact that almost every girl has been used by all the dudes around you before you even had a chance.
You just know that the things I said are true if you have 3000 post.You just wanna dooge it, for me this sound like all girls are (used) know I dont want them?? But why? maybe in the future with the right path you can have sex with them or maybe a relationship (maybe we can only have relationship with lydia).and the guys that facepalm post you are very cringe maybe start answer and i can replay or accept your critic.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Has sexual interactions with lots of other guys
Performs minor sex acts with others
The fact that MC is afraid to approach the babe of his dreams and goes for the others that swing IS THE BIG DEAL FOR MC
AND MC ALONE! That bit is very much what hapens IRL -> pledge your love for some girl who's never heard of you
and then go off to squander your loins into the girls that swing without so much as a second thought.

MC is now the confident and/or member of the harem of other dames than his beau ... why???
MC is the laughing stalk of the fetish community ... he is pretty much the barrel all gals piss in.

Play you kink the girl on top way!

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
and?? that is how the MC is written and as far as we know he gets more confident over time.So most can play they way they want.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Go 4 deep and sloppy 'cause that is all you're ever gonna get out of cheating on your dreams!

Cheat DreaMS!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
W0W! My vote is FAR RIGHT!!! Middle is a no go and LEFT is just ... just NO.
The long hair gives the impression of out there in the clouds ready 4 hankly panky, that is 4 sure!

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes