Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Thanks again for the game Englen (y)
Op updated.

Also does anyone have a changelog I can update the main thread with?

Cheers
0.06.11 Changelog:
  • Full Day 4 story content
  • 239 - new renders
  • 12 - new animations
  • New optional fetish - Enema
  • More story for Polly&Nora path
  • More story about AmRose
  • More story about Stacy
  • More story about Lydia
  • More content with Daisy
  • New language - German (up to 0.05.xx)
  • New language - Russian (up to 0.05.xx)

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
You're still missing the point cause you are expecting to fuck everyone in 0.1. Every choice so far has given you an out,
"Oh baby cum on my shoes and lick it off..."
Option 1. Eat your cum off her shoes & the floor.
Option 2. "No fucking way, I'm not your bitch!"
If you chose 2 you leave and nothing happens, now you're convinced that you were meant to start licking cause you got additional scenes if you did... Well you got additional scenes because you set the variables that you like being a sub and there was available content...
Had you chosen "Fuck you" the game variables would be set so the next release that you interact with the same girl you would be telling her "Get on your knees, slut and choke on this!"

Literally the correct choice was to buy the missing points to go to the party, and if you couldn't, that is what the console is there for...

Are you all new to multi-route games or something? Sometimes releases have a little, sometime they have a lot for given routes...
I think what might be throwing people off is that it's not obvious that there are multiple paths. The first time I played the game, when I didn't like a fetish (specifically in the scene you brought up) and chose not to take the sub route, the scene just ended. There isn't really an indication that one of girls in the scene likes that you weren't a sub and there is no way to tell that she will blow you at the party because of your decision. In a lot of games on this site, the paths are presented to the player and if you make a choice to not see content, then you have just missed out. Most games don't change the way scenes play out later based on missed content, you just miss out. It usually just involves a subtraction of content and not modifier for future content, if that makes sense.

Maybe if there was some reaction from that girl in that scene that she preferred you to stand your ground, instead of just ending the scene would have helped?

I hope I explained that in a way that made sense.

Reactions: Hmm...

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Okay I hate to bring this up again, but the MC's dick size is kind of an issue. I just finished downloading this game again and reading a bunch of posts on this board. I stand corrected by L7Bear, that the MC doesn't in fact have the smallest cock in the game. He does however have the 2nd smallest.

I am fine with waiting until another 10 or so in game days for the MC to actually get laid as it builds up the tension and it makes sense in the story for the MC to have to learn the ropes (and it seems like it is likely with how the game is going). It would be nice though if when he actually gets to have sex, that he has enough equipment to actually satisfy his partner. I get making the MC an average joe looking character, but when only the MC is average and every other male isn't, it just makes the MC look small and pathetic. Gaining experience along his 'hero's journey' isn't going to make his dick any bigger.

He doesn't need a donkey dick like the trans girl or the masked man who gave Mai anal at the party, but could you at least make him as big or even slightly bigger than the roommate? Because that scene with the roommate, the MC and the two girls is just depressing. I would be nice if the girls were pleasantly surprised by the MC's size especially given that he is completely below average for this game in every other area.

As it stands, the only sex the MC is likely to get is pity sex because all but 2 girls in the game will have been getting big dicked for most of Act 1, and the MC's current size is just that pathetic by comparison.

Please dev, just make it a match for the roommate. It's the right thing to do. :cry:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Okay I hate to bring this up again, but the MC's dick size is kind of an issue. I just finished downloading this game again and reading a bunch of posts on this board. I stand corrected by L7Bear, that the MC doesn't in fact have the smallest cock in the game. He does however have the 2nd smallest.

I am fine with waiting until another 10 or so in game days for the MC to actually get laid as it builds up the tension and it makes sense in the story for the MC to have to learn the ropes (and it seems like it is likely with how the game is going). It would be nice though if when he actually gets to have sex, that he has enough equipment to actually satisfy his partner. I get making the MC an average joe looking character, but when only the MC is average and every other male isn't, it just makes the MC look small and pathetic. Gaining experience along his 'hero's journey' isn't going to make his dick any bigger.

He doesn't need a donkey dick like the trans girl or the masked man who gave Mai anal at the party, but could you at least make him as big or even slightly bigger than the roommate? Because that scene with the roommate, the MC and the two girls is just depressing. I would be nice if the girls were pleasantly surprised by the MC's size especially given that he is completely below average for this game in every other area.

As it stands, the only sex the MC is likely to get is pity sex because all but 2 girls in the game will have been getting big dicked for most of Act 1, and the MC's current size is just that pathetic by comparison.

Please dev, just make it a match for the roommate. It's the right thing to do. :cry:
I was about to download and play the game because of girls looking but after see that comment well... Thanks for headback.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
You musst have all big cocks in real life :) I think its hot that he has not the biggest dick and it is kind of realistic big cocks are pretty rare in real life

BlackCatFae

Feb 24, 2018
Does anyone else have no idea what to think of AmRose? Some scenes I like and others I don't want anything to do with her. Give me more Min anytime though

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020

so the mc looks pathetic :unsure:
i almost download this game, thank you for saving me

• Haha
Reactions: Jun34

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok, this was by far the best update so far. Nice to finally see we're going to be getting into some real plot, not just "fuck this way. this time".

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Uhhhhhhmmmmm excuse me??? Footfetish a minority????? :D :D :D :D :D Daaamn.. thats a first. If you are not into it, its ok.. BUT its statistically proven that footfetish is the most common fetish IN THE WORLD... LIKE number 1.. Nummero uno :D First of them all. One to rule them all.. Check your facts before making stupid assumptions like those.. Otherwise I agree - the others like scatting are maybe 0,5% of the population :D
One day, the scat bois shall rule... and we shall be kind and loving gods. :devilish:

Reactions: Grelk
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes