Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Enough shitty games on this site with a retarded looking MC with a cock the size of a babies arm that somehow changes sizes with different scenes, go play one of those if you need the big cock fetish :)
Once again, I'm not asking for the MC to have a donkey cock. Just roughly the same size as his 3rd ranked roommate. It would put the MC right in the middle of the cock race in this game. I just don't want his size to be a massive disappointment to every girl in the game with the possible exception of the 2 virgins who haven't fucked the roommate or the best friend or the masked man before settling for the MC because they are bored with having orgasms....

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
so the mc looks pathetic :unsure:
i almost download this game, thank you for saving me
Honestly it's not even that the MC looks overly pathetic. He definitely acts pathetic at certain points, but he doesn't look all that pathetic on his own. He just looks kind of pathetic next to most of the other men in the game.

For a fetish game, you won't find better on this site. Just don't expect to be wowed by the MC.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
That would be so hot:love:
Lydia is so hot and so many guys will be after her or getting her drunk or losing her in a bet cant wait :)
What the actual fuck? You want the MC to lose lydia and have her virginity taken by some other dudes? Do you just hate the mc/yourself by comparison?

Devs, I know I have been critical of the game but for the love of all that is holy, DO NOT DO THIS. Seriously, i'm holding out some faint hope i'll have something to love about this game but making the 2 virgins lose their virginity to someone else and not the MC, thats a line too far. That shit has to be avoidable (as in you can make sure it doesnt happen, not just that you dont see it) otherwise i'm dropping this like a piano from a rooftop.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Devs, I know I have been critical of the game but for the love of all that is holy, DO NOT DO THIS. Seriously, i'm holding out some faint hope i'll have something to love about this game but making the 2 virgins lose their virginity to someone else and not the MC, thats a line too far. That shit has to be avoidable (as in you can make sure it doesnt happen, not just that you dont see it) otherwise i'm dropping this like a piano from a rooftop.
"bUt IsN't It FuN tO pReTeNd???"

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Min is so hot she is such a cutie and she is have a white clean skin omg the dev is a god

PS: i hate those punk feminist piercings but in her its sexy damm

Reactions: BlackCatFae

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Positive : i'm glad they dropped the whole sjw crap the mc was heading to and he got a little more spine by actually dominating a girl
Negative : wrong girl to dominate,imho it would have been a lot more satisfying if he actually started to act like a man with the real bitches in the game who treat him like shit not with the one who gave 2 shits about him and held a conversation with him without insulting him or treat him like a door mat,and second AmberRose is still a pathetic worthless whore no matter what excuses she comes up with and it would have made my day if we had a chance to tell her to go fuck herself with a cactus instead of a bottle..all in all this update was 1 step forward and 2 backwords unfortunately (why 2? well again no fucking content with the sister)

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
What the actual fuck? You want the MC to lose lydia and have her virginity taken by some other dudes? Do you just hate the mc/yourself by comparison?

I tell you a secret people like different things :rolleyes:I like a beta cheracter and I would love too get cucked I think Lydia is hot and I would love competition with other guys because the mc is not the only one that likes here, but I am sure that there will be a route for guys that dont like ntr or beta cheracters . I just dont understand why you are so toxic and facepalm everything just because I like ntr and beta MC.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
i think the option with Nora in the new update is wrong i think because i get same outcomes?

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
I tell you a secret people like different things :rolleyes:I like a beta cheracter and I would love too get cucked I think Lydia is hot and I would love competition with other guys because the mc is not the only one that likes here, but I am sure that there will be a route for guys that dont like ntr or beta cheracters . I just dont understand why you are so toxic and facepalm everything just because I like ntr and beta MC.
He's not toxic, your comment didn't have a "just make it avoidable ntr for my vanilla bros/gals" vibe.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We can still analize the possibilities ... there is a whole campus of babes waiting to be tapped...
what is baloo waiting 4 anyway?!?

The definition is MC centric and speaks to the trope of not having to settle for sloppy 4th guy at the nook/mouth/bum/bosom:

”virgins who haven't fucked the roommate or the best friend or the masked man before settling for the MC because they are bored with having orgasms.... ”

The last part is inclusive of all gals in the game - they are all vbored of the teddy bear and want a companion.
The middle portion of the statement reffers to the available already there companions that can serve as au pair in the kink
meaning the guys or gals who can put up with the abuse both phisically and mentally and feel weak enough to endure.
The 1st part of the statement has all to do with the maniacal self centered delusions MC has all through out this game, where he would never act anything normal and come up to the gal he fancies and either ask bluntly 4 some common activity or be
a real man and ask her out somewhere else where he can show her his own brand of a good time - some takeo out in some park, some opera with some funny moments, some deli . restaurant / diner with a cosy quiet athmosphere and crazy delights.

This is all wacky on porpuse .. anything even close to normal seems to just run away from the script every other time.

Have fun! Indulge in all depravity! Kink oN!

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
I am curious... which characters are you referring to as "the 2 virgins"?
I'm guessing those are Lydia (the girl the MC is obsessed with) and Maria (the lesbian the MC might have fucked in a vision), but I just want to be sure of who you meant.
For some of us who dont give a rats ass about Lydia or any other whore in the game will you guys at least keep the mc's sister as virgin and a real LI,or is that to much to ask and doesnt fit well into the whole story system? I know i phrased the question like an asshole but its a legit one and i'm really curious : are there any virgins in the game and/or real LI (not forced ones) or are they all the town bicycles because that's the theme of the game?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes