mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
that are
Like what the actual f*ck is all that obssession with dicks from all those people :D :D I get it if they were girls.. but men just thinking about dicks is strange at lest :D Are you all virgins or what? Even if a girl is fucked by a very big dick, 10 mins later she can get off from one of her fingers... I hadn't even notice the dick sizes before reading all those comments :D I just watched... well you know... THE HOT GIRLS :D :D Dafuq... :D
the vanilla boiiiiiss are always like this . REAL MEN

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
that are

the vanilla boiiiiiss are always like this . REAL MEN
REAL ADULT MEN don't stoop so low by insulting someone, we talk it out diplomatically like ADULTS. Comments like "I don't get why people like being cucks" kinkshaming, seems like you are insulting us vanilla bois. Also as a vanilla boi I enjoy if everybody enjoys as long as its not at the expense of others. Remember this site has rules we all adhere to.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
REAL ADULT MEN don't stoop so low by insulting someone, we talk it out diplomatically like ADULTS. Comments like "I don't get why people like being cucks" kinkshaming, seems like you are insulting us vanilla bois. Also as a vanilla boi I enjoy if everybody enjoys as long as its not at the expense of others. Remember this site has rules we all adhere to.
No we are facepalm every post that we dont like ,like REAL ADULTS.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Goddamnit this game is frustrating! There are things about that I really fucking like, but other things I can't fucking stand. Unfortunately, it's the only game that is this focused on diverse fetishes and I can't seem to stop thinking about it. I recently played through the latest update and here are my thoughts...

Spoilers obviously...

Also on a side note, I will probably fuck up some of the girls names in this post. Hopefully you can figure out who I'm talking about anyway.

Okay, positives first:

1. The female models are fucking hot. There is a really nice variety of looks and styles and this is probably one of the best parts about this game.

2. The animations are very well done and hot as fuck.

3. The fetishes. Obviously this is the main theme of the game and the devs do a really good job of showing a variety of kinks with more to come, I'm sure.

Unfortunately this is also where my issues with this game start. I want to make it clear, I am not just interested in vanilla games and if I was I wouldn't be playing a game called 'Fetish Locator'. I respect the devs' idea (per L7Bear) to start the MC from the bottom of the barrel and then have him grow into his own as the game progresses. I don't expect the MC to be able to fuck every girl in the game on day 1. I also want to make it clear that I am not one of these people who want every girl the MC fucks to be a virgin. I am fine with some of the girls having had sex with other people in the game. I also like the idea of at least a few being virgins until the MC gets to deflower them. I am assuming that Lydia and the MC's sister/friend are virgins. I also think it is possible that AmRose is one as well even thought she tries to be a little slutty, I just think a lot of it might be for show. I may be wrong about her of course, but I like her as a love interest either way. I think pretty much every other girl in the game has fucked someone else by this point and I'm fine with that and I still want the MC to fuck as many of them as possible.

Okay, now to list of the negatives inho and these are the things I really hope get fixed at some point because I think it would make for a much better game over all. As I mentioned above, the listed fetishes are a strength in this game. The biggest negative is the fetish that is not listed and that is being forced to play as a weakass MC.

1. Literally the first hot girl in the game that you see is Anna. At this point in the game she is in bed with your roommate having just spent the night fucking him. The MC's first thoughts are 'Wow, she's hot. I'd like to date her'. What the actual fuck! This girl is literally laying next to your roommate, probably smelling like sex, with his cum still inside her and the MC's first thought is her would like to date her? As if having a one night stand with your roommate makes her dating material. The line should have gone something like this. 'Wow, she's hot. In like a week or so, after several showers when she is clean and my roommates cum is no longer inside of her, I might like to hit that.' At the very least, that would be an improvement.

2. The whole Lydia situation. Ignoring the fact that the picture drama from the party doesn't make any fucking sense, at least it might serve as a plot device to get the MC to man up a little. My real problem with this is the MC's obsession with her and how inconsistent it is. The fact that he basically says that everything he does with the app is just so he can meet her at the 'Reward Party' doesn't make any sense. How is a fetish party going to be the best place for a heart to heart conversation with the girl you like? And if the MC isn't doing everything just to meet her then he should make for of an effort to gain some experience with the other girls in the game. For instance...

3. The whole Nora and Polly plot. The MC first goes to Polly to get points for eating out a pussy. He gets paired with Polly. He then asks to eat her out and she says 'no, not until you help me get this chick.' Now giving the MC the chance to say 'Sure, if you suck my dick first'. Is a step in the right direction, but it is doomed to fail mainly because the MC offers no motivation for Polly to suck him off. After all, she is holding all the cards (so to speak). So at her suggestion, he approaches Nora gets her to agree to an intimate meeting with him. This is where the whole thing falls apart. If the MC has enough game to get Nora to wear a blind fold and let him strip her from the waist down, why does he need Polly at all? His only goal in all of this was to eat a pussy and take a picture. It doesn't have to be Polly's pussy, Nora's works just fine. But instead of figuring out the obvious, the MC just quietly and meekly backs off and lets Polly have her fun. And yes, afterwards when she is horny because of her session with Nora, Polly gives the MC what both want. But the MC is never in a position of power even though he should be. Which brings us to the next problem.

4. If the devs are to be believed, they want there to be multiple routes and fetishes that the player can explore or ignore as they see fit. The problem is that the different routes are not properly defined. For instance, there are plenty of opportunities to play as a 'sub' character. The MC excels at weakness. However, any kind of 'dom' path is either unavailable or disjointed. Yes the MC gets a chance to resist being a sub when Dahlia tries to humiliate him and yes that leads to a BJ from Daisy eventually. (This is by the way the only time the MC gets to cum in this whole goddamn game except by his own fucking hand.) However, that dominance should be present from the beginning. You don't just decide to be a dom, you either are or you're not. The MC should have had the opportunity to show dominance in the Nora and Polly situation. He should be given a choice to blindfold Nora and then to tell Polly to be quiet and watch as he pleasures Nora himself. After all, they are only in the situation because he was able to convince Nora to begin with. The MC has all the power even if he is too much of a pussy to realize it. Giving him the option to be a 'dom' would be way more satisfying for those of us who want to play as a strong MC. Then when Nora is in her post orgasmic bliss, the MC can snap a quick pic for the points and then either tell Polly to quietly sneak away, or he can show further power and initiative and let her stay. He can then tell Nora that Polly was there to watch and if she is okay with it, maybe they can all play together next time. This would satisfy the player as well as Polly and
afterwards, because Polly is horny, the scene on the park bench can still play out. Also, since the MC is now more aware of his fledgling power, he can ask Polly for a BJ after he brings her to orgasm and now she has incentive to comply. It is a win for the player and the MC is less of a weak ass, blue balled disappointment. See small changes can make all of the difference.

5. The 'Reward Party'. This farce was basically just used to show what an inept pussy the MC is. Just look at the roommate's mask vs the one he gives to the MC. Here are the examples if you have forgotton.

Roommate's mask:
RMmask.GIF

MS's mask:
MCmask.GIF

Literally, every male at the party either had a badass mask like the roommate or this full face covering badass mask like the dude who gave Min anal. The MC's mask looked like the masks worn by the chicks. Yes, the roommate gave you a chick mask.

This just further illustrates that the 'hidden' fetish that the devs are trying to push with this game is a beta bitch MC.

This party also leads to the MC getting blue balled by half a bj and possibly drinking a punch bowl of piss for absolutely zero benefit other than bragging rights for winning nothing.

Even his one chance to shine by saving Lydia is ruined by the fact that even after his her assailant 3 or 4 times in the face, the offender still kicks the shit out of the MC and casually walks out the fucking door. Leaving the MC to have a 'girl talk' moment with his love obsession that then leads into this shitty accidental pic subplot. Thus reinforcing the ineptitude and weakness of the MC yet again.

And finally, the thing I have been bringing up since the beginning, the MC's pathetic dick size in relation to most of the men in the game. Here are some examples.

MC1.JPG

MC2.GIF

MC3.GIF

MC4.GIF

VS the roommate:

RM1.GIF

And MrDicky aka Anthony (I think)

Party1.GIF

Party2.GIF

Party3.GIF

Do you see what I'm talking about now?

Dev, can you please give the MC an upgrade so that when he actually gets to fuck someone, the girls in this game will be pleasantly surprised and not vaguely disappointed with his equipment. It is the least you can do for making him so goddamn pathetic.

Of course ideally the devs will rewrite some of the weakness out of the MC's lines as well as making him a few inches bigger and then I would be fucking thrilled.

As the game is now, it's just sad. Please dev, at least consider my suggestions. I would love to support this project, but as it is, I just can't.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Goddamnit this game is frustrating! There are things about that I really fucking like, but other things I can't fucking stand. Unfortunately, it's the only game that is this focused on diverse fetishes and I can't seem to stop thinking about it. I recently played through the latest update and here are my thoughts...

Spoilers obviously...

Also on a side note, I will probably fuck up some of the girls names in this post. Hopefully you can figure out who I'm talking about anyway.

Okay, positives first:

1. The female models are fucking hot. There is a really nice variety of looks and styles and this is probably one of the best parts about this game.

3. The fetishes. Obviously this is the main theme of the game and the devs do a really good job of showing a variety of kinks with more to come, I'm sure.

Unfortunately this is also where my issues with this game start. I want to make it clear, I am not just interested in vanilla games and if I was I wouldn't be playing a game called 'Fetish Locator'. I respect the devs' idea (per L7Bear) to start the MC from the bottom of the barrel and then have him grow into his own as the game progresses. I don't expect the MC to be able to fuck every girl in the game on day 1. I also want to make it clear that I am not one of these people who want every girl the MC fucks to be a virgin. I am fine with some of the girls having had sex with other people in the game. I also like the idea of at least a few being virgins until the MC gets to deflower them. I am assuming that Lydia and the MC's sister/friend are virgins. I also think it is possible that AmRose is one as well even thought she tries to be a little slutty, I just think a lot of it might be for show. I may be wrong about her of course, but I like her as a love interest either way. I think pretty much every other girl in the game has fucked someone else by this point and I'm fine with that and I still want the MC to fuck as many of them as possible.

Okay, now to list of the negatives inho and these are the things I really hope get fixed at some point because I think it would make for a much better game over all. As I mentioned above, the listed fetishes are a strength in this game. The biggest negative is the fetish that is not listed and that is being forced to play as a weakass MC.

1. Literally the first hot girl in the game that you see is Anna. At this point in the game she is in bed with your roommate having just spent the night fucking him. The MC's first thoughts are 'Wow, she's hot. I'd like to date her'. What the actual fuck! This girl is literally laying next to your roommate, probably smelling like sex, with his cum still inside her and the MC's first thought is her would like to date her? As if having a one night stand with your roommate makes her dating material. The line should have gone something like this. 'Wow, she's hot. In like a week or so, after several showers when she is clean and my roommates cum is no longer inside of her, I might like to hit that.' At the very least, that would be an improvement.

2. The whole Lydia situation. Ignoring the fact that the picture drama from the party doesn't make any fucking sense, at least it might serve as a plot device to get the MC to man up a little. My real problem with this is the MC's obsession with her and how inconsistent it is. The fact that he basically says that everything he does with the app is just so he can meet her at the 'Reward Party' doesn't make any sense. How is a fetish party going to be the best place for a heart to heart conversation with the girl you like? And if the MC isn't doing everything just to meet her then he should make for of an effort to gain some experience with the other girls in the game. For instance...

3. The whole Nora and Polly plot. The MC first goes to Polly to get points for eating out a pussy. He gets paired with Polly. He then asks to eat her out and she says 'no, not until you help me get this chick.' Now giving the MC the chance to say 'Sure, if you suck my dick first'. Is a step in the right direction, but it is doomed to fail mainly because the MC offers no motivation for Polly to suck him off. After all, she is holding all the cards (so to speak). So at her suggestion, he approaches Nora gets her to agree to an intimate meeting with him. This is where the whole thing falls apart. If the MC has enough game to get Nora to wear a blind fold and let him strip her from the waist down, why does he need Polly at all? His only goal in all of this was to eat a pussy and take a picture. It doesn't have to be Polly's pussy, Nora's works just fine. But instead of figuring out the obvious, the MC just quietly and meekly backs off and lets Polly have her fun. And yes, afterwards when she is horny because of her session with Nora, Polly gives the MC what both want. But the MC is never in a position of power even though he should be. Which brings us to the next problem.

4. If the devs are to be believed, they want there to be multiple routes and fetishes that the player can explore or ignore as they see fit. The problem is that the different routes are not properly defined. For instance, there are plenty of opportunities to play as a 'sub' character. The MC excels at weakness. However, any kind of 'dom' path is either unavailable or disjointed. Yes the MC gets a chance to resist being a sub when Dahlia tries to humiliate him and yes that leads to a BJ from Daisy eventually. (This is by the way the only time the MC gets to cum in this whole goddamn game except by his own fucking hand.) However, that dominance should be present from the beginning. You don't just decide to be a dom, you either are or you're not. The MC should have had the opportunity to show dominance in the Nora and Polly situation. He should be given a choice to blindfold Nora and then to tell Polly to be quiet and watch as he pleasures Nora himself. After all, they are only in the situation because he was able to convince Nora to begin with. The MC has all the power even if he is too much of a pussy to realize it. Giving him the option to be a 'dom' would be way more satisfying for those of us who want to play as a strong MC. Then when Nora is in her post orgasmic bliss, the MC can snap a quick pic for the points and then either tell Polly to quietly sneak away, or he can show further power and initiative and let her stay. He can then tell Nora that Polly was there to watch and if she is okay with it, maybe they can all play together next time. This would satisfy the player as well as Polly and
afterwards, because Polly is horny, the scene on the park bench can still play out. Also, since the MC is now more aware of his fledgling power, he can ask Polly for a BJ after he brings her to orgasm and now she has incentive to comply. It is a win for the player and the MC is less of a weak ass, blue balled disappointment. See small changes can make all of the difference.

5. The 'Reward Party'. This farce was basically just used to show what an inept pussy the MC is. Just look at the roommate's mask vs the one he gives to the MC. Here are the examples if you have forgotton.

Roommate's mask:
View attachment 569756

MS's mask:
View attachment 569762

Literally, every male at the party either had a badass mask like the roommate or this full face covering badass mask like the dude who gave Min anal. The MC's mask looked like the masks worn by the chicks. Yes, the roommate gave you a chick mask.

This just further illustrates that the 'hidden' fetish that the devs are trying to push with this game is a beta bitch MC.

This party also leads to the MC getting blue balled by half a bj and possibly drinking a punch bowl of piss for absolutely zero benefit other than bragging rights for winning nothing.

Even his one chance to shine by saving Lydia is ruined by the fact that even after his her assailant 3 or 4 times in the face, the offender still kicks the shit out of the MC and casually walks out the fucking door. Leaving the MC to have a 'girl talk' moment with his love obsession that then leads into this shitty accidental pic subplot. Thus reinforcing the ineptitude and weakness of the MC yet again.

And finally, the thing I have been bringing up since the beginning, the MC's pathetic dick size in relation to most of the men in the game. Here are some examples.

View attachment 569765

View attachment 569766

View attachment 569767

View attachment 569769

VS the roommate:

View attachment 569770

View attachment 569771

View attachment 569772

View attachment 569773

Dev, can you please give the MC an upgrade so that when he actually gets to fuck someone, the girls in this game will be pleasantly surprised and not vaguely disappointed with his equipment. It is the least you can do for making him so goddamn pathetic.

Of course ideally the devs will rewrite some of the weakness out of the MC's lines as well as making him a few inches bigger and then I would be fucking thrilled.

As the game is now, it's just sad. Please dev, at least consider my suggestions. I would love to support this project, but as it is, I just can't.
I actually like everything about the game ,but I like your critic it is constructive criticism you dont kink shame even if I like the things that you dont like.I can understand your points but I for example think it is hot that the transwomen or other guys have a bigger diks and you would like a MC with a bigger dik how the dev can handel problems like that?Make a cheracter editor ? or write the story for everyone I am not sure if you can catch every kink too make everybody happy.

magus448

May 22, 2018

Spoilers obviously...

Okay, positives first:

Roommate's mask:
View attachment 569756

MS's mask:
View attachment 569762

View attachment 569765

View attachment 569766

View attachment 569767

View attachment 569769

VS the roommate:

View attachment 569770

View attachment 569771

View attachment 569772

View attachment 569773

Heck Mc could have fucked Nora instead of just ate her out. Maybe ate her out, took the pic, then fucked her.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
No it isn't. Watch the scene again. That is MrDicky's dick. The MC's dick is only when the girl flies up to the roof and it is noticeably smaller.
but how you want to change this? just make it bigger would be weird (in an game that is already out)and maybe their are guys that like that the MC has a smaller dik ?

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
but how you want to change this? just make it bigger would be weird (in an game that is already out)and maybe their are guys that like that the MC has a smaller dik ?
Yeah because everything else in this game is so goddamn believable and makes sense that changing the mc dick size would be out of place ... Take WVM for exemple,at first the mc had an alien big size dick and felt out of place and in time the dev took in consideration the playerbase and changed it to a normal size..NORMAL not huge and not a micro penis NORMAL and everyone was happy after that,that's what a smart dev does,he/she listens to his/her playerbase. Now if you like playing as an mc with a micropenis that's your deal but dont asume that the majority of players who like to immerse themselfs in the game like to do the same.A lot of things could improve in this game and everyone would be happy but being stubborn...well we'll just have to wait and see where that road goes

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Yeah because everything else in this game is so goddamn believable and makes sense that changing the mc dick size would be out of place ... Take WVM for exemple,at first the mc had an alien big size dick and felt out of place and in time the dev took in consideration the playerbase and changed it to a normal size..NORMAL not huge and not a micro penis NORMAL and everyone was happy after that,that's what a smart dev does,he/she listens to his/her playerbase. Now if you like playing as an mc with a micropenis that's your deal but dont asume that the majority of players who like to immerse themselfs in the game like to do the same.A lot of things could improve in this game and everyone would be happy but being stubborn...well we'll just have to wait and see where that road goes
I just mean that some guys probablly want that the MC has a smaller cock like the other men/transwomen other want a normal size and other want that the MC has a huge cock.So how the dev change the problem a cheracter editor would take too much time render always different cock sizes.

ViNovella

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
No it isn't. Watch the scene again. That is MrDicky's dick. The MC's dick is only when the girl flies up to the roof and it is noticeably smaller.
I find it cute, how you argue whos dick is that. And as L7Bear told this is MC's dick. In this dream, Maria sucks MC and fucks him. When she goes up to the roof he fucks her with the same dick. If you don't believe me as well - ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

One disclosure here needed. MC's dick was already changed. That happened in the middle of the first party release(0.04.xx). That was done to use a better asset. The new dick asset has a bit different shape and color. Size is relatively remained the same. This way in the scene with Lyssa it is still an old asset. In the Min and Maria scene, it is already a new one. Maybe that is the reason for your confusion. This happened 2 releases ago, and it seemed to me that not so many people paid so much attention to it to notice the change. There will be no more changes in his dick.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I find it cute, how you argue whos dick is that. And as L7Bear told this is MC's dick. In this dream, Maria sucks MC and fucks him. When she goes up to the roof he fucks her with the same dick. If you don't believe me as well - ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

One disclosure here needed. MC's dick was already changed. That happened in the middle of the first party release(0.04.xx). That was done to use a better asset. The new dick asset has a bit different shape and color. Size is relatively remained the same. This way in the scene with Lyssa it is still an old asset. In the Min and Maria scene, it is already a new one. Maybe that is the reason for your confusion. This happened 2 releases ago, and it seemed to me that not so many people paid so much attention to it to notice the change. There will be no more changes in his dick.
Okay, I went back and watch that scene again. We are actually both wrong. That dick is the MC in the trip/dream sequence and it is NOT the same size as the MC's actual dick. Notice how mask is different as is the size of the cock vs when you see the roof sequence and the MC has his proper mask and reduced dick size. My bad. However the dick in that picture is not representative of the MC's actual size. Apparently he dreams of a bigger dick than he actually has, I wonder why.....

If you went back and changed ALL of the images, maybe people would have actually noticed the change.

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
A-fucking-men. But of course he won't, like you said there is 100% a certain set of fetishes are only being promoted in this game, while everything else is sidelined.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
If you are not into femdom....you will get gameover really?? and why isn't femdom tag attached to this game...?
No, I skipped that scene and did not face any game over screen. So you can choose to safely skip it, if I recall correctly there is an alternative scene for those who are not into femdom like us

Reactions: L7Bear

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
You know I was trying to be respectful but your 'cute' comment pissed me off. So let me just say, if you actually think these examples are 'roughly the same size and shape', you might need to get your eyes checked.

MC1.JPG

MC4.GIF
x3.GIF

It's not even the same size within this scene. Notice /\ vs \/ it shrinks the closer she gets to it.

x1.GIF

And notice the change in masks as well as the change in size again. Do see now why I didn't realize they were the same person at first?

x2.GIF

So yeah, I think your attitude has convinced to drop your game. Thanks I guess....

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes