FloorPlayer

Oct 3, 2019
Just played the game for the first time, and gotta say I loved the content. It's fresh and different from a lot of the other games I have seen. I'll start supporting it come next version update.

The negative reviews and criticisms are either focused on how MC isn't the center of attention or complaining about how they aren't into the fetish. Guess what? There are so many other well rendered games that make MC the center of the plot and allow you to be very precise about your fetishes. As for the second point, I am not into some of the tagged fetishes but if I'm forced to view the scene, I can just skip over it! (Though imo I don't find the fetish selection to be bad at all lol). Also, I think the MC is building up to be the center of attention but I could be wrong.

This game is one of the very few games that looks beautiful AND has a bunch of fetishes. In my (very) limited experience with VNs, I've noticed that devs of the beautifully rendered games start to shy away from the more extreme content as they gain mainstream popularity. I hope that ViNovella keeps the content coming the way it has been coming because so far this game looks really promising. :)

ViNovella

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
Fetish Locator - 0.07.10 - Day 5 is here for you to play!
Lyssa-promo.jpg

0.07.10 Changelog:
  • Full Day-5 story content
  • 296 new renders
  • 14 new animations
  • 2 new characters
  • More content for Chloe&Kevin path
  • More story for Maria path
  • More story&content for Polly path
  • More story for Amber-Rose path
  • More story for Lyssa path
  • More story&content for Min path
  • More story for Daisy path
  • More content for Stacy path
  • The first scene of the game updated render quality
  • Italian translation added (up to 0.06.13)

KollegeX

Feb 12, 2018
Well some people have already complained about the rather inconsistent writing, so i wont reiterate too much. Let me preface this by saying i am really big into femdom, trans and related fetishes, but i agree that some interactions make no sense.

My big problem however is the story development.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well. thats my piece. I like to think that this concept had a lot of promise. there was a lot that could have been done with it, but at least in my opinion the story direction is rather horrible for the variety the game could have had.
Perhaps i'll drop by later to see if something has changed.
all the best OP

edith says it was version 0.6.x btw. so day 4 i think

noonehere

Oct 23, 2017
Fetish Locator - 0.07.10 - Day 5 is here for you to play!
View attachment 580858

0.07.10 Changelog:
  • Full Day-5 story content
  • 296 new renders
  • 14 new animations
  • 2 new characters
  • More content for Chloe&Kevin path
  • More story for Maria path
  • More story&content for Polly path
  • More story for Amber-Rose path
  • More story for Lyssa path
  • More story&content for Min path
  • More story for Daisy path
  • More content for Stacy path
  • The first scene of the game updated render quality
  • Italian translation added (up to 0.06.13)
Any plans for Dahlia and femdom path?

ViNovella

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
Hi everyone! If any of you want to get access to the latest release and have photoshop and editing skills I want to offer you something! I'm looking for new inspiration and content created for the game. I would love you to create some posters/signatures/promo-content for the game. It could be a picture or a gif animation. You can use any render from the game for this and also I can send you 200MB of promo renders that I have created for the game(on request). I will select 3 best works (you can submit more than one) and you can win access to 0.07.11 and even 0.08.xx that will come in the future!

Example of a poster that I created (yes, my photoshop skills are non-existant):
FetishLocator.jpg

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Could do with an updated walkthrough but really enjoying every minute playing this game so far.

ViNovella

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
Fetish Locator 0.07.10 is available for Fetishist-level patrons!

Stacy-promo.jpg

kamimed

Dec 29, 2019
I wish this game had an option to play as the roommate, I identify as him more than I identify as the MC which you can't even call him MC to his own story.

Considering the "MC" this game is named poorly as "Fetish locator" and when I say this I mean no disrespect to the cuckold community but this feels more like "Cuck locator" and here is why:

- he is a weakling, no matter how you look at him he is an insecure, feminist, small dicked MC, he has no room to be assertive to be a man, they might add to his character but he will still be a insecure small dicked MC that pretends to be a man.

- he can get a girl to undress only to get finger banged by another girl, and because you are a dog you get the leftovers just because she feels pity for you, no sex just lick her because, go figure work your magic and no reward, but hey there is another option go to Ming, yep go and eat her bloody (literal menstruation) vagina.

- his obsession with a girl I don't care about, oh look a sex doll that does not put out, either way the Devs managed to screw that up with the picture at the party and the aftermath.

- so you say I will play as a man not be sub, and you get what... a blowjob and than you drink a bowl of piss, and the reward is .... Ming takes a huge cock up her arse from another guy

There is no way for this game to redeem the dom part unless you have the option to play as another character, this game pushes the sub so much it feels like soap it removes 99.9% of the masculinity of the MC, I mean he has no masculinity at all.

Don't get me wrong I have my fetishes, from incest to trans/futa and I don't judge what gets your dick hard, as you can imagine cuckold and sub is not my thing but I still said yes to that guy that enjoys it just for the content if nothing else.

So I make a kind request, please give us the option to play as the roommate at least he knows what he is doing.

LuksJoe

May 21, 2019
I wish this game had an option to play as the roommate, I identify as him more than I identify as the MC which you can't even call him MC to his own story.

Considering the "MC" this game is named poorly as "Fetish locator" and when I say this I mean no disrespect to the cuckold community but this feels more like "Cuck locator" and here is why:

- he is a weakling, no matter how you look at him he is an insecure, feminist, small dicked MC, he has no room to be assertive to be a man, they might add to his character but he will still be a insecure small dicked MC that pretends to be a man.

- he can get a girl to undress only to get finger banged by another girl, and because you are a dog you get the leftovers just because she feels pity for you, no sex just lick her because, go figure work your magic and no reward, but hey there is another option go to Ming, yep go and eat her bloody (literal menstruation) vagina.

- his obsession with a girl I don't care about, oh look a sex doll that does not put out, either way the Devs managed to screw that up with the picture at the party and the aftermath.

- so you say I will play as a man not be sub, and you get what... a blowjob and than you drink a bowl of piss, and the reward is .... Ming takes a huge cock up her arse from another guy

There is no way for this game to redeem the dom part unless you have the option to play as another character, this game pushes the sub so much it feels like soap it removes 99.9% of the masculinity of the MC, I mean he has no masculinity at all.

Don't get me wrong I have my fetishes, from incest to trans/futa and I don't judge what gets your dick hard, as you can imagine cuckold and sub is not my thing but I still said yes to that guy that enjoys it just for the content if nothing else.

So I make a kind request, please give us the option to play as the roommate at least he knows what he is doing.
yeah the MC is kinda anoying but the game by itself is realy good. high quality renders and a lot of different fetishes.

kamimed

Dec 29, 2019
yeah the MC is kinda anoying but the game by itself is realy good. high quality renders and a lot of different fetishes.
The concept is not bad, and has some good renders, I feel bad that this idea is done half right. In a fetish game you would expect the choice, each choice should give you some rewards and lose some rewards, depending on the path you choose.

You would expect to have a choice of your fetishes, some people have a lot of them some have a few, I don't expect the MC to be the harem owner and have sex in day one, but I also don't expect secondary characters to have that either, I expect some to have a head start, but it looks like everybody already finished the game.

For example the roommate has 2 girls in 2 days, the MC being a effeminate character says one of them is a good girlfriend material while peeking at her half naked probably full of cum from his roommate, others have already pointed out that is better equipped than the MC (which kinda got fixed in v0-06 now he has a bigger limp dick even when hard, nice fix dev), has better physique, better game and plays a sport, now comes the interesting part the devs point him as being a friend yet the roommate makes low-key fun of the MC, I am actually amazed that people did not notice that, (makes fun of him for being a weakling, a feminist, treating women well and getting no puss, clean to save his ars from punishment and than fucks a girl in the bathroom to assert dominance in front of you, you know the usual NTR cuckold sub stuff, I don't remember choosing this fetish just shoved into your face, if you choose sub or do what you need to do "forgets to take pictures" and gives you the same amount of points as if you did the sub choice, gives him a pussy mask for the party because the dev just said meh we will have a pussy MC because why give the user the option, you are by default a feminist beta sub, and at the party MC has a limp dick and the roommate although he cummed many times still has a hard-on and ejaculates as a volcano, at least Min had the decency to make him cum not get blue-balled)

The dev mentioned at some point that he/she is an american and learned to respect women and that is the reason he did that feminist bit and the gender studies bit, let me remind the dev that you can respect women without being a emasculated feminist with gender studies, we man call it biology, logic and common decency.

The writing is inconsistent, one that stuck with me was that the Polly&Nora Path, and this was present in both scenes, the MC is devoid-ed of any choice, so far the MC is a single weakling onanist suddenly for this path he turns into an alfa convinces Nora to get a blindfold, get half-naked and get finger banged by anon, logically the dev did not even think to give us the option to us you know make Polly watch while you munch on Nora, take the pic you need for the challenge and cuckold Polly, nope you turn back into a pussy watch everything unfold as a tool that you are and turn back into the normal sub weakling MC and get to munch on Polly with no actual release or any sense of actually being rewarded just felt like a chore.

On the second scene it pissed me off even more not gonna spoil it, but you know she is Bi (Polly like only 25% into man... ), you just got friend-zoned by your crush, she is half-naked in your room because you want it, refuse any kind of progress because of the girl that just friend-zoned you, you still miss the opportunity to progress with Nora yet again you are reduced to being the third wheel to your own story yet again which makes it even funnier because you work and listen too all that bullshit for literally no release and no reward, you have Polly in the perfect position twice, give me the choice to use the situation to my advantage, you will know what I am talking about if you played the 0-06, I still don't get why the MC is even in this plot at all beside being a tool.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes