Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Not yet, but I guess it's planned. Antony expressly invited both the MC and Lyssa to a new session. Furthermore, in this very update Min says that Antony's mind tricks don't work on her. Also, mind control is mentioned in Developer's notes (see OP).
Oh, didn't expect that since I always associate Mind Control with powers/superpowers/supernatural genres.

Reactions: scrumbles

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Anyone else get the feeling that this is some sort of 'prisoner's dilemma' where if one person just decided to say fuck it then the 'total exposure' contingency thing would instead actually end the experiment, or at least let that one person out.

Like, the MC thinks total exposure means all of the data is released but that would be totally pointless for an experiment as it would ruin the ability to collect any useful data. Instead by seeing if anybody has the balls or whatever to not play by their rules is, at it's core, actually a sociological experiment that variations of have been conducted for decades.

Jan 15, 2019
Really liking this. The story is interesting, the renders are good (except Chloe, she is one ugly bitch) and I love the fetishes. I was really hoping for some good golden shower scenes when it said "watersports" though. Just watching someone pee is pretty vanilla. I also really hope we get into some seriously kinky fetishes by the end.

Reactions: Mahgni Mada

ViNovella

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
Really liking this. The story is interesting, the renders are good (except Chloe, she is one ugly bitch) and I love the fetishes. I was really hoping for some good golden shower scenes when it said "watersports" though. Just watching someone pee is pretty vanilla. I also really hope we get into some seriously kinky fetishes by the end.
Hey when did piss drinking became vanilla? You either missed those scenes, or I missed something...

Jackoneill007

Mar 22, 2019
futa/trans content in this game is guy without his last surgery? or herm ?
Need a more precise tag like netorare or netori
cause thoose are different fetishes

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
Lydia also pretty ugly

Jackoneill007

Mar 22, 2019
thx for the answer its just that tags like group sex , futa/trans , ntr lack precision
for example take group sex it can be multiple male/ one female or multiple female/ one male or orgies ect ect
and since im not into sausage fests i only like multiple female / one male and would want to evade the others.
Tags need update or precision

Zornk

Aug 18, 2017
Super awkward moment. listening to Lydia by Highly Suspect while playing this game for the first time.....

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
So basically Unless you make the Party there is no more content?
I mean I think the game could be good, if your not forced to choose Fetishes like its wanting me to.

Zornk

Aug 18, 2017
So basically Unless you make the Party there is no more content?
I mean I think the game could be good, if your not forced to choose Fetishes like its wanting me to.
I mean, if your trying to meet up with people with similar interests....and you aint interested in the same stuf....

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
Is the taboo patch not being updated because it's one version takes care of all future events, or has it just gotten left behind?

Reactions: L7Bear

JessieTR

Jul 4, 2017
Holy shit, this game is great. I was surprised by how great it was and the variety of fetishes and characters. Finally a Ren'Py VN that actually does watersports properly! Can't wait what future updates bring. Just became a patron of it to show support. <3

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes