BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
ahh shit pls no NTR content, but if there is a MILF cheating her husband it will be great, otherwise i hate when MC hve girl but this girl is cheating him
Was about to get the new update, Now i'm not so sure anymore

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I never understand the ntr hate I mean sure if you are not into that ok but if its optional its like playing a singleplayer rpg and be a mage main and always complain that the warrio exist,even if you are not playing him,but you want to take him away from the players that enjoy him. IF THE GAME WILL HAVE NTR IT IS OPTIONAL.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Too bad some people explored only the first three days of the game. After the party, the girls are cooler with the MC and there are many events where he has an active (and even dominant) role.
You know what would be totally hot? Cuckquean Lydia! Cuckquean is not very common around and is one of my top fetishes, although it wouldn't fit her well, I guess. Maybe that could be more fitting to AmRose.
Nice fetish! I prefer when the girl is both submissive AND jealous. AmRose would be just perfect. Imo most harem games feature girls that are too much, how do you say, accommodating. Like, "oh, you're fucking that girl too? Yeah, not a big deal".

Dec 22, 2019
Don't mind the story so far, pretty original. And nice to see optional diversity put in with trans (top & bottom?), lesbian, etc. Could have thrown in a juicy scene with Lyssa negotiating the lease though :devilish:.

Obviously the "sister" is responsible for the app. So just as long as one of the endings is something like her being gang banged by the footy team willing or not, covered in cum so the mc can take photo's and send to her entire family and friends as Christmas cards for fucking with his life I would be extremely happy!

Keep up the good work, can't wait for the next update! (y) :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: mommysboiii

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Don't mind the story so far, pretty original. And nice to see optional diversity put in with trans (top & bottom?), lesbian, etc. Could have thrown in a juicy scene with Lyssa negotiating the lease though :devilish:.

Obviously the "sister" is responsible for the app. So just as long as one of the endings is something like her being gang banged by the footy team willing or not, covered in cum so the mc can take photo's and send to her entire family and friends as Christmas cards for fucking with his life I would be extremely happy!

Keep up the good work, can't wait for the next update! (y) :ROFLMAO:
perverted idea I like it but I would prefer too get cucked lydia ganbang :devilish:

ViNovella

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
Lyssa-promo.jpg
Day-6 Fetish Locator 0.08.08 is available to Fetishist-level Patrons!

0.08.08 Changelog:
  • Full Day-6 story
  • 344 new renders
  • 27 new animations
  • 1 new character
  • 10 scenes
  • More content with Daisy
  • More story & content with Stacy
  • More story with AmRose
  • More story with Lydia
  • More content & story with Maria
  • More content with Nora
  • More content & story with Lyssa

AC130

Aug 16, 2017
View attachment 634071
Day-6 Fetish Locator 0.08.08 is available to Fetishist-level Patrons!

0.08.08 Changelog:
  • Full Day-6 story
  • 344 new renders
  • 27 new animations
  • 1 new character
  • 10 scenes
  • More content with Daisy
  • More story & content with Stacy
  • More story with AmRose
  • More story with Lydia
  • More content & story with Maria
  • More content with Nora
  • More content & story with Lyssa
Can you update the first post?

lexdoll

May 18, 2019
Looks like we are finally going to do some dirty stuffs with Lyssa?:love: About damn time I'd say, for one of the hottest girls out there, she surely has not been getting enough screen time, still haven't forgotten that half-hearted bj I received from her at the damn party, she has been nothing but a huge tease so far, oh I am so going to enjoy this:cool:

ViNovella

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
Looks like we are finally going to do some dirty stuffs with Lyssa?:love: About damn time I'd say, for one of the hottest girls out there, she surely has not been getting enough screen time, still haven't forgotten that half-hearted bj I received from her at the damn party, she has been nothing but a huge tease so far, oh I am so going to enjoy this:cool:
Yes, the first sex scene with Lyssa, is out there! Support me on Patreon and play it now! ;)
She is definitely good at doing the BJ but will you let her work on two shafts at the same time, or only allow to focus on your dick?
Lyssa-promo-2.jpg

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes