Compressed Size: 325 MB

Win/Linux: - - - :)

Can u post a MAC version also ?

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Can u post a MAC version also ?
Mac is easy to update with the windows.
Here's some instructions. Just ignore the bits saying midlife crisis and replace with Fetish locator <current version>
Duplicate your previous version Mac app and rename it MidLifeCrisis-0.12-mac
Download the PC version (actual or compressed) and unzip it
Drill down into the PC version's Renpy folders until you find the folder named "game". Copy the "game" folder.
Right-click the MidLifeCrisis-0.12-mac app icon and choose "Show Package Contents"
Drill down into Contents / Resources / autorun
If you're in the right place then you'll see a "game" folder there. Trash it.
Paste the "game" folder that you had copied from the PC version
Launch the MidLifeCrisis-0.12-mac app and enjoy

ThisKmavel

May 28, 2017
Hey ViNovella are you planning to change Lyssas Cock at some point? Right now it looks more like a dildo than a real cock. Its the glans that makes it look fake
Ive seen this model on a lot of MCs and it always bothered me and I think its something that can be changed quite easily
Correct me if Im wrong :)

Btw thanks for the signatures

ViNovella

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
Is the walkthrough only for patreons?
Not only the walkthrough, but the update as well...

Hey ViNovella are you planning to change Lyssas Cock at some point? Right now it looks more like a dildo than a real cock. Its the glans that makes it look fake
Ive seen this model on a lot of MCs and it always bothered me and I think its something that can be changed quite easily
Correct me if Im wrong :)
It is not so simple to change the model, and I'm actually fine with it. I'm not even sure what is that you are not happy about. It is the shape or color? But in any case, I don't have plans to change it.

mukherjeee

Dec 24, 2017
Hey ViNovella, that was an amazing update - loved that you, even if ever so slowly, started getting a bit into analplay on MC. Would love some pegging content in the near future.
I looked into subscribing to your patreon via the $10 model - not sure if that's always the case, but the renewal date would be May 1st; any way to make it always last a full month from the date of the pledge?

Reactions: ezrael777

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
not sure if that's always the case, but the renewal date would be May 1st; any way to make it always last a full month from the date of the pledge?
Patreon charges people on the first of the month every month. There's no way to change that.

ViNovella

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
Hey ViNovella, that was an amazing update - loved that you, even if ever so slowly, started getting a bit into analplay on MC. Would love some pegging content in the near future.
I looked into subscribing to your patreon via the $10 model - not sure if that's always the case, but the renewal date would be May 1st; any way to make it always last a full month from the date of the pledge?
Hi! Thanks for your kind words, I'm happy that you like the game. I'm unfortunately not in charge of how Patreon charges the money. They do it on the 1-2 day of every month and at the moment when you pledge to get access to the content. You can either wait a couple of days or support now for $1 and increase it later.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
If you're rich enough to buy Patreon then you could change the way it functions but, if not, wait a couple of days before pledging

Luigi08

May 1, 2017
pretty sure the taboo patch needs to be updated...:unsure: or I'm just dumb and preemptively assumed that the patch wasn't working cause the sister is only referred by name alone.

Luigi08

May 1, 2017
ok definitely need to go to bed instead of playing around cause yeah my assumption was shot to hell when the MC literally stated "sister" still trying to figure out how other cavemen make things look easy :p

• Haha
Reactions: L7Bear
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes