abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Just wanted to pop in and comment on the new update. The best scene was the singing scene at the bar, where you're imagining Lydia singing in the shower and it keeps cutting back and forth to the same shot as her naked vs dressed. That was actually incredibly sexy and creative. I'd like to see more of that.

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I so love this game. No chickens, no puzzles. Just good story. keep up the good work and thanks for the share

Reactions: L7Bear

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I very much enjoyed playing this update not much Lidia but that's okey I don't really care about her through she is the main love interest of mc. Other girls had very good scenes this time around and please can we get more Daisy and Nora.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I got the 403 error as well and I thought the site was down or something, but I went to another patron page and it worked.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I've waited a couple of updates before I began playing just so I could get a better sense of the game before commenting.

First of all this is a very goodlooking game. The girls are are beautifully rendered and have a nice diversity to them. Animations are smooth and not overdone.

The direction of the game was not what I expected. At first I thought it was going to be more of a fetish-themed dating app with a little competition thrown in, that would let you hook up with girls who shared a similar fetish. I'm not even sure how to subscribe the game even after playing the latest version twice. Let's just say that for me, the story of how and why these fetishes are explored is probably the weakest part of the game.

Now from my username you can probably guess (one of) my fetish(es) and so far I am mildly disappointed by the game's content. Not only is it limited to a single scene but it is also tied in with femdom. Now while I don't mind the occasional dom/sub roleplay (I have done both, only some of it included foot worship) I hope that any future foot fetish content is not limited to femdom paths. There are more ways to enjoy the beauty of female feet that do not involve femdom/humiliation.

To me the joy of feet is in the unveiling, the touching, caressing and rubbing, leading to smelling, tasting and licking of a part of the body that is as erotic as tits, ass or pussy and a mutually enjoyable part of foreplay with my current girlfriend. A generalisation that a guy who's into feet is automatically submissive is actually quite offensive. So I sincerely hope for more foot content that does not force the MC into a submissive role.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Oh dude, I like Lyssa. I like futa fetish. I’m sure many would like more of this content, if we are here for a fetish.

ezrael777

Nov 15, 2019
This I agree with, 100%. I was a little disappointed that she didn't bend over in that alley and let us have our way. I downloaded the game for the futa/trans content, but the other fetish stuff didn't really appeal to me, unfortunately.
And what about going the other way? I'd love to see Lyssa's juicy meat pound some lovin'into the MC... or at least some pegging with Polly... Or my dream scene, that would be a threesome with both Lyssa and Polly... Well I'm already missing Polly!

Hey ViNovella, that was an amazing update - loved that you, even if ever so slowly, started getting a bit into analplay on MC. Would love some pegging content in the near future.
That's it!

Anyone know how far off we are for true sexy time with the sister? I mean other than a HJ
I heard rumors that maybe MC will get lost ashore with Stacy in the next update... Maybe that will be the right moment for going further...

I hope that any future foot fetish content is not limited to femdom paths. There are more ways to enjoy the beauty of female feet that do not involve femdom/humiliation.

To me the joy of feet is in the unveiling, the touching, caressing and rubbing, leading to smelling, tasting and licking of a part of the body that is as erotic as tits, ass or pussy and a mutually enjoyable part of foreplay with my current girlfriend. A generalisation that a guy who's into feet is automatically submissive is actually quite offensive. So I sincerely hope for more foot content that does not force the MC into a submissive role.
That's the point, I do feel the same way about foot fetish. I don't mind seeing it paired with domination, but it would be nice to break free from the stereotype sometimes.

Last edited:

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
I've waited a couple of updates before I began playing just so I could get a better sense of the game before commenting.

First of all this is a very goodlooking game. The girls are are beautifully rendered and have a nice diversity to them. Animations are smooth and not overdone.

The direction of the game was not what I expected. At first I thought it was going to be more of a fetish-themed dating app with a little competition thrown in, that would let you hook up with girls who shared a similar fetish. I'm not even sure how to subscribe the game even after playing the latest version twice. Let's just say that for me, the story of how and why these fetishes are explored is probably the weakest part of the game.

Now from my username you can probably guess (one of) my fetish(es) and so far I am mildly disappointed by the game's content. Not only is it limited to a single scene but it is also tied in with femdom. Now while I don't mind the occasional dom/sub roleplay (I have done both, only some of it included foot worship) I hope that any future foot fetish content is not limited to femdom paths. There are more ways to enjoy the beauty of female feet that do not involve femdom/humiliation.

And what about going the other way? I'd love to see Lyssa's juicy meat pound some lovin'into the MC... or at least some pegging with Polly... Or my dream scene, that would be a threesome with both Lyssa and Polly... Well I'm already missing Polly!

That's it!

I heard rumors that maybe MC will get lost ashore with Stacy in the next update... Maybe that will be the right moment for going further...

That's the point, I do feel the same way about foot fetish. I don't mind seeing it paired with domination, but it would be nice to break free from the stereotype sometimes.
Hey, if you think foot fetishist have it rough - try finding a good non-femdom pegging scene anywhere. :p And I fully support ezrael's idea for that particular threesome. ;)

But yeah, having a kink that is usually connected with femdom while not being a fan of femdom itself most certainly sucks. And not in a good way either.

As for the new update - it was really nice seeing MC becoming more dominant - especially if you picked the "not a nice guy" option with Lyssa - and nice seeing her actually finish something as well. :LOL:

I am however wondering whether MC's decision to let go Maria for now means we'll get an even better opportunity to truly make her work for her prize or was it meant more as a "don't have time for her right now, so I'll let her off the hook easy"?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes