ViNovella

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
A small question here:
It is supposed to have sound and music in this game or not?
For now, there is no sound or music in the game. I made some tests in one of the releases what would it take me to add all the music and sound and it turned out to be a very time-consuming task for me. To keep up with the release schedule I would have to cut down the amount of content to add all the sound and music. And that is not something I will do. But I might work on this in the future when the game will grow in popularity.

Reactions: bulifun

Kendar75

Sep 4, 2019
For now, there is no sound or music in the game. I made some tests in one of the releases what would it take me to add all the music and sound and it turned out to be a very time-consuming task for me. To keep up with the release schedule I would have to cut down the amount of content to add all the sound and music. And that is not something I will do. But I might work on this in the future when the game will grow in popularity.

Ok thank to reply, this is a good reason and i probably do this the same way.
Continue your great work and thank again for all the effort you do :)

magus448

May 22, 2018
"almost every girl has been used by all the dudes around you"
Refresh my memory, because I really want to understand this perception.

I can think of two girls who have been with multiple "dudes", and both of them are already in serious relationships with guys who are not the MC.
Please correct me if I am wrong about this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

## Speaking only for myself - Theo, aka L7Bear - in my capacity as a fan of the game. ##
AmRose gets her points by either doing solo challenges or does lesbian stuff. You catch her after the fact when you have to go clean the classroom after catching Chloe in the lockeroom.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: rgnar62

solokoot

Feb 2, 2018
There are 100s of games on here with very complicated branching paths. The idea that this game can't offer people the choices they're looking for because it would make the game too long is ridiculous. Every problem this game has could be solved with a competent writer.

Futa, scat, watersports, cuckholding, femdom, and footfetish are all minority fetishes in the fetish community. A couple of those aren't extreme minorities. But yes they are all minorities. It seems a little strange to focus on them. Kind of like the fetishes we're locating are the fetishes of the salty bear here.

I don't think anyone has a problem with this game just because it has ntr. But giving the MC no way to come out on top seems to be pushing people away. I guess. Really I have no idea what the MCs motives are or anyone's motives in this game. We're never given that information.
Uhhhhhhmmmmm excuse me??? Footfetish a minority????? :D :D :D :D :D Daaamn.. thats a first. If you are not into it, its ok.. BUT its statistically proven that footfetish is the most common fetish IN THE WORLD... LIKE number 1.. Nummero uno :D First of them all. One to rule them all.. Check your facts before making stupid assumptions like those.. Otherwise I agree - the others like scatting are maybe 0,5% of the population :D

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes