Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
I was thinking the same thing bro, someone will have a save that enables the other amber rose option
I believe it's a scat scene. I'm wondering how to get the option myself, for some reason scat has been removed from the list of fetishes to choose from when you start a new game. I even chose the "enable all fetishes" option when starting again, still no choice other than "I'd rather not", which is very odd considering I remember such a fetish option being in Week 2 when you start.

How frustrating...

Last edited:
Reactions: julienci1

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I believe it's a scat scene. I'm wondering how to get the option myself, for some reason scat has been removed from the list of fetishes to choose from when you start a new game, I even chose the "enable all fetishes" option when starting again, still no choice other than "I'd rather not", which is very odd considering I remember such a fetish option being in Week 2 when you start.

How frustrating...
Reading the code, it seems you need the taboo patch. But I think it isn't working for some reason

Reactions: Mahgni Mada

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
I believe it's a scat scene. I'm wondering how to get the option myself, for some reason scat has been removed from the list of fetishes to choose from when you start a new game, I even chose the "enable all fetishes" option when starting again, still no choice other than "I'd rather not", which is very odd considering I remember such a fetish option being in Week 2 when you start.

How frustrating...
You can do s_taboo = True in the console before the choice.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
They are all playable in this Normal version, yeah. Btw, mod saves are generally compatible between Normal/Extended.
That's kinda weird why mark it as Extended Version only in the Walkthrough. Thanks :)

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Seems baffling to make this entire game and not have a harem preg ending but thems the breaks, not games are made for all peeps

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Seems baffling to make this entire game and not have a harem preg ending but thems the breaks, not games are made for all peeps
There is at least a harem ending. If it will be preg will be prob revealed when it's released.

1st

Nov 18, 2018
I must have missed something on my playthrough - just before the ending MC had a meeting with Lyssa when she said she loves him and wants a relationship BUT the ending involves Stacy only. There was no additional dialogue and/or option to change it.

So my question is: is there any way to end with Lyssa AND Stacy in a triangle?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I must have missed something on my playthrough - just before the ending MC had a meeting with Lyssa when she said she loves him and wants a relationship BUT the ending involves Stacy only. There was no additional dialogue and/or option to change it.

Yes

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I just don't see how it will work having re-read your walkthrough, they'd have to change all the other weeks too...
Well the ending is that an ending. That means they can time skip, it depents how long that scene will be and if they want to include it.
AmRose ending spoiler ahead: In the AmRose ending she is preggo at the end of the scene, there is a sex scene with her or with her and stacy, while pregnant. So it always depents what they want to do.

You know reading the Walkthrough can really help in those cases. You are looking for Ending 3:
This is what the WT ending says:
Requires dating Stacy & Lyssa, saying Yes to kids with Stacy on Day 14, allowing Lyssa to fuck
you on Day 15, telling Lyssa you love her too on Day 15, going with Stacy to Lyssa's on Day 17,
and telling Lyssa you love her on Day 17.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
got the ending no. 8 from this update. played it wondering, jeez when will boring as fuck ending finish. i mean yeah mc gets alot of sex here, but the actual story of the ending was a snoozefest. and took a lot longer than i expected.

Reactions: Quaetz_l

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Noob question, how long it takes usually between a normal and extended release? havent played since week 1 end i think.

4.00 star(s) 164 Votes