Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Does anyone know how many endings are finished yet with this version? Is there a guidline or wt somewhere?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Does anyone know how many endings are finished yet with this version? Is there a guidline or wt somewhere?
4 endings and walkthrough is in the OP.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Thanks LightmanP, Extended version endings are also playable in normal version.
Edit2: Thanks kerasyn for the missing ending, dunno how I forgot to check that option xD

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Fetish Locator Week 3 v2.7.14.
touch the version # bottom right in the main menu to toggle the "Taboo Edition".
do not load a save file from the extended version, you might jump to events not part of the regular version and get an error!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

kerasyn

Sep 9, 2021
4 endings and walkthrough is in the OP.

Edit: Changed the description for 2 Endings, I am not sure about them anymore, if they are only Extended version or also playable in this one, I could play them, but I use (while you shouldn't) an Extended version save. LightmanP could you check that?

Last edited:
Reactions: sc0rps and Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I don't understand why Lydia is in jail.

She created a NSFW app that everyone consented to.

What a monster.
You know that she doesn't have to go to jail (There are 3 Endings with her) if you don't reveal that the App blackmailed people.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
How do you unlock the Maria 5some scene? I've chosen just about every variable with no luck.
Have you tried the Walkthrough?
The only thing it says is: If you are on Maria path and you had sex with Aaleyah

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
Have you tried the Walkthrough?
The only thing it says is: If you are on Maria path and you had sex with Aaleyah

I did that. There must be something I have to say NO to, because I haven't seen it.

There's one scene where AmRose asks how many 5somes I've been in, but there's no 5some.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I did that. There must be something I have to say NO to, because I haven't seen it.

There's one scene where AmRose asks how many 5somes I've been in, but there's no 5some.
Hmm sadly I am not on that route, don't really know what could be wrong. Maybe someone else has an idea, or you wait for LightmanP to update his mod with that one you should be able to see every scene anyway.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
just the incest mod... like usual.
Is it a save from "Week 3 - 2.6.25 Extended" as this is the normal version saves, shouldn't be compatible or could result in bugs?
Hmm can you try load an earlier save? And skip trough it?
Redownload with no mods?

Sadly nothing else comes to my mind rn, could be cause am to tired, sry.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn
4.00 star(s) 166 Votes