micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

1676223523841.png

Hey everyone!

The last day of Fetish Locator is here! It is a NON-Extended aka Standard Edition. So be aware that there is no sound and extra features in this release. This will be added in the next release along with 2 more ending to complete the first part with all the days and 6 endings.

This is a huge release with 17 scenes in total. The first 8 scenes belong to Day-21 itself. This is where you are making the very last choices to determine one of the 18 endings that you are getting! And the ending is the best part of this game! This time we bring you two new endings! One with 7 scenes and one with just 2 scenes. Both are super important! I don't want to spoil you what are those ending so you can experience it yourself!

Now go and play the game! Come over to our discord or comments section here to share your feedback with us!

Changelog 2.7.14:

• 2849 Renders
  • 443 Animations
  • 17 Scenes
  • 2 endings
  • Scene with Hana
  • 2 Story scenes with Lydia
  • Story scene with surprise cross over
  • Lyssa story scene
  • AmRose + Maria fivesome scene
  • Stacy + AmRose story scene
  • Ending with 2 scenes (next game reveal)
  • Ending with 7 scenes (biggest ending so far)

Among Us

Nov 29, 2020

View attachment 2386071

Hey everyone!

The last day of Fetish Locator is here! It is a NON-Extended aka Standard Edition. So be aware that there is no sound and extra features in this release. This will be added in the next release along with 2 more ending to complete the first part with all the days and 6 endings.

This is a huge release with 17 scenes in total. The first 8 scenes belong to Day-21 itself. This is where you are making the very last choices to determine one of the 18 endings that you are getting! And the ending is the best part of this game! This time we bring you two new endings! One with 7 scenes and one with just 2 scenes. Both are super important! I don't want to spoil you what are those ending so you can experience it yourself!

Now go and play the game! Come over to our discord or comments section here to share your feedback with us!

Changelog 2.7.14:

• 2849 Renders
  • 443 Animations
  • 17 Scenes
  • 2 endings
  • Scene with Hana
  • 2 Story scenes with Lydia
  • Story scene with surprise cross over
  • Lyssa story scene
  • AmRose + Maria fivesome scene
  • Stacy + AmRose story scene
  • Ending with 2 scenes (next game reveal)
  • Ending with 7 scenes (biggest ending so far)
Where is the download link?

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
does different endings mean that there's going to be someone else behind the app? or does that stay the same, because that part of the ending strikes me as the most random of asspulls....

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
does different endings mean that there's going to be someone else behind the app? or does that stay the same, because that part of the ending strikes me as the most random of asspulls....
No that part of the story stays the same. You just have different endings with different women/multiple women.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
last time it was "bit" more than 2 months.

previous version had both versions leaked to here.
It was a bit shorter then two month from normal version 2.6.12 (28th OCT) to extended version 2.6.25 (23rd DEC).

They release extended and normal versions always alternated. Last release 2.6.25 was extended. This release is normal. Next release in ~ 2 months will be extended again. After that I don't know how they will proceed, because then all days are done (in extended and normal)

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes