Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.”

― George Carlin

The more time I spend in this thread and discord the truer this seems to be
People thinking they're smarter than they are is on full display here, because stupid shit that "sounds right" leaves facts and logic in the dust 100.000% of the time. See, ten peeps with an IQ of 102 plus ONE with an IQ of 80 would have an "average" IQ of ((102 * 10) + 80) / 11 = 100, yet ten out of those eleven WOULD BE ABOVE THAT. Stupid fucking quote is stupid. Then again, what do I know - I'm just a dumb internet rando...

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
People thinking they're smarter than they are is on full display here, because stupid shit that "sounds right" leaves facts and logic in the dust 100.000% of the time. See, ten peeps with an IQ of 102 plus ONE with an IQ of 80 would have an "average" IQ of ((102 * 10) + 80) / 11 = 100, yet ten out of those eleven WOULD BE ABOVE THAT. Stupid fucking quote is stupid. Then again, what do I know - I'm just a dumb internet rando...
At the risk of maybe - just maybe - taking this way too seriously, this comment is at the same time correct, incorrect and irrelevant. And I myself always have to refrain hard from doing it despite knowing that because I love being a pedantic person about this kind of stuff. So let me elaborate:

1) It is correct - your example is easily one which shows what can happen. A more common example is not about intelligence: most people in the world have an above average number of fingers. Almost everybody has 10 fingers. Some, due to genetic irregularities, start off with more or (arguably more often) less. And then some lose fingers during their lifetime, putting the average at 9.9something, and everybody with 10 fingers is above average.

2) It is incorrect - while common use of the term "average" refers to the arithmetic mean, technically it doesn't have to be. There's quite a lot of others, less in use but with reasons to be used once in a while, amongst them the median, which by definition provides precisely what Carlin says: half of the people are below it, half are above. (In practice both halves will include a certain percentage which is exactly at the median)

3) It is irrelevant - while the calculation as a thought exercise is correct, intelligence - if we accept the IQ as measurement for that, but that'd be a different debate why that actually is a bad idea - is by definition on a normal distribution, the N(100,15)-distribution to be precise. And there strange things like in your example do not happen, because of symmetry reasons all the averages fall together (well, almost all, harmonic and geometric mean don't, but certainly arithmetic mean and median do).

But I don't think I took it too seriously, I mean who in their right mind doesn't want to know more about statistics? Amirite folks, amirite? ;)

Last edited:

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Naaaah, you totally nailed it... ;) I'm well aware of the multitude of meanings the ill-defined "average" can take, I just chose to use the one 99% of folks would likely understand it to mean (see what I did there?). It's just that that idiotic quote pushes all my buttons because it's getting used ALL THE GODDAMNED TIME to support a specific view that it absolutely cannot justify. Yes, IQ as a measure of actual intelligence may well be badly overrated, and people may well be pretty dumb indeed over large sample sizes, but it fucking grates me the wrong way when a "popular soundbite" keeps getting used to justify an assertion that is just plain wrong (and most likely untrue no matter how you look at it).

Reactions: Cartageno

MoFan

Aug 6, 2019
Changing the language in the game seems to be invalid, it is still displayed in English when it is changed to Chinese。 The third week

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I just went through the three weeks, the first week was very good, the second was ok and the third one was quite ridiculous, there was a few good scenes but the basic story line is some childish bullshit.
I kept Stacy Amber and Lyssa, I was hoping for some more with the three of them but maybe in the future.
I liked the girls in general but well the story is quite a nonsense sometimes and the more you advance the more ridiculous it gets.
At the beginning the game still bothered to make things believable but later it just started to forget about it, to difficult to explain how it could work so fuck it, don't ask questions, just enjoy the fuck !!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have tried all my routes and still can't get the penis cage off before Allison and Jessie. Any tips that I can do?
ntr or non-ntr path? anyways mc should special points with which he can remove it soonish after attaching it.

Oct 3, 2022
ntr or non-ntr path? anyways mc should special points with which he can remove it soonish after attaching it.

I've tried both routes. I have no points they were taken away after I failed the tasks. Did I mess up somewhere? Or do you mean the points I recieve after putting the cage on?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've tried both routes. I have no points they were taken away after I failed the tasks. Did I mess up somewhere? Or do you mean the points I recieve after putting the cage on?
mc gets golden stars or something like that after he has had that metallic condom on a while, that option comes when he is at school.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
He gets the option to remove it when he is at school

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yep you need points with the app to the able to take the cage sooner.
You need to engage in pretty much most sexual activities to have enough points to do it.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
1675342973134.png

Hello, my fellow Fetish lovers!

I hope 2023 has been great for you so far!

Good news, we are very close to releasing Day-21! The Standard Edition will come with two new endings: one small and one big ending. Both endings are very, very important, and very, very beautiful! I'm hoping you will enjoy them. Our big ending has as much content as Day-21 itself, as big as Min's ending.

We are 90% done with this release, 5 to 12 days to polish and test the game before bringing it to you.

You will get a small glimpse into what our next Fetish Locator game will be about!!! No spoilers yet, but I'm excited to share our future plans with you. If you wonder what our last release will be, check our last development update to find more information. The Extended Edition, containing bonus unlocks, achievements, and two more endings will come soon.

We posted some exclusive previews on our Discord for our Patreon members, drop by and discuss them with us!

We are working to bring the content to you as fast as possible, without compromising on the quality. Every single ending matters. We started making Day-21 back when we were making Min's ending. Even though it hasn’t been long since our X-mas update, we nonetheless prepared a huge release for you!

With love! Yours Vi! <3

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
View attachment 2359421

Hello, my fellow Fetish lovers!

I hope 2023 has been great for you so far!

Good news, we are very close to releasing Day-21! The Standard Edition will come with two new endings: one small and one big ending. Both endings are very, very important, and very, very beautiful! I'm hoping you will enjoy them. Our big ending has as much content as Day-21 itself, as big as Min's ending.

We are 90% done with this release, 5 to 12 days to polish and test the game before bringing it to you.

You will get a small glimpse into what our next Fetish Locator game will be about!!! No spoilers yet, but I'm excited to share our future plans with you. If you wonder what our last release will be, check our last development update to find more information. The Extended Edition, containing bonus unlocks, achievements, and two more endings will come soon.

We posted some exclusive previews on our Discord for our Patreon members, drop by and discuss them with us!

We are working to bring the content to you as fast as possible, without compromising on the quality. Every single ending matters. We started making Day-21 back when we were making Min's ending. Even though it hasn’t been long since our X-mas update, we nonetheless prepared a huge release for you!

With love! Yours Vi! <3
so they will develop another FL game along with VU? With different characters?

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes