KondogChokeMe

Oct 27, 2022
Fetish Locator Week 1 [v1.0.40 Extended Edition] [ViNovella] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,78 GB / 540 MB - FetishLocator-1.0.40-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,76 GB / 523 MB - FetishLocator-1.0.40-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -
Can anyone tell me if this compressed version is compatible with joiplay android?

Jamlaminn

Jun 26, 2018
Well, the one thing I really wanted, from a narrative perspective, was for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as it would have rhymed with the rest of the narrative around that subplot, such as why
But otherwise, pretty good story and I think a non-evil version of the FL app would be a great thing to exist

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
But otherwise, pretty good story and I think a non-evil version of the FL app would be a great thing to exist
well on other vino game seems to have non-evil version. current version didn't reveal what app they use.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well, the one thing I really wanted, from a narrative perspective, was for
as it would have rhymed with the rest of the narrative around that subplot, such as why
Curious. I had thought Oliver wanted to start a MtF transition when first introduced to the story. Unfortunately i think Oliver appeared too late in the story for him to be developed like that.
I do wonder however how he will feature in the ending where Lyssa is in a relationship with both Mike and him. :unsure:

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Just a few quick questions which I know have probably been asked and answered a dozen times before, which will inevitably annoy some people so I'm sorry about that.

I've just started Week 3 and am wondering how long I'm going to be stuck in the LI Cage for. I did try to use the search function but all I really found were spoilers about NTR and cheating. Which concerned me as it looks like it might be unavoidable? I don't really know, can someone clear this up for me? Is week 3 worth playing if you don't like submission or being cheated on?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just a few quick questions which I know have probably been asked and answered a dozen times before, which will inevitably annoy some people so I'm sorry about that.

I've just started Week 3 and am wondering how long I'm going to be stuck in the LI Cage for. I did try to use the search function but all I really found were spoilers about NTR and cheating. Which concerned me as it looks like it might be unavoidable? I don't really know, can someone clear this up for me? Is week 3 worth playing if you don't like submission or being cheated on?
it is avoidable if you remember to lock every girl to mc once started their path.

Reactions: Shenhan

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

Not very long, if you have done enough Fetish Locator events even shorter. There is basically no real submission while interacting with the girls if you chose the LC cage. If you choose the NTR cage, things would be different, but you avoided that. (It still comes off quite quickly, however there is NTR - obviously - and sub content).

Reactions: Shenhan

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Not very long, if you have done enough Fetish Locator events even shorter. There is basically no real submission while interacting with the girls if you chose the LC cage. If you choose the NTR cage, things would be different, but you avoided that. (It still comes off quite quickly, however there is NTR - obviously - and sub content).
Okay, thanks for the info, and the stuff I read about an LI cheating. Is that specific to the NTR path?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Okay, thanks for the info, and the stuff I read about an LI cheating. Is that specific to the NTR path?
Yes.
Truth be told i would recommend the NTR route instead of the LC one because to me the story makes a lot more sense with Lydia being the mastermind, something the game was alluding to, rather than a dumbass who was just along for the ride.

Reactions: Alfius

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yes.
Truth be told i would recommend the NTR route instead of the LC one because to me the story makes a lot more sense with Lydia being the mastermind, something the game was alluding to, rather than a dumbass who was just along for the ride.
While I do think that NTR is intended as canon and thus - if you don't have preferences yourself either way - I would also recommend it, the "making sense" part is a competition on a very low level on both sides IMO. One is cartoonishly over the top which might prevent you from asking questions that need to be asked, the other is a bit tame, cartoonishly under the top if you will.

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
I have Wk 1 1.00.05 and Wk 2 2.0.11 yet I'm told that the Mods require updated versions. However, I couldn't find these versions in the Changelog. What are the changes made in Wk 1 1.0.40 and Wk 2 2.0.21?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
While I do think that NTR is intended as canon and thus - if you don't have preferences yourself either way - I would also recommend it, the "making sense" part is a competition on a very low level on both sides IMO. One is cartoonishly over the top which might prevent you from asking questions that need to be asked, the other is a bit tame, cartoonishly under the top if you will.
I know it is a low bar but the LC route is even lower. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Yes.
Thanks for getting back to me.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
For downloading weeks 1 and 2, Do i need to install the incest patch and put it in both game folders or are they already patched?

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes