Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Is it a save from "Week 3 - 2.6.25 Extended" as this is the normal version saves, shouldn't be compatible or could result in bugs?
Hmm can you try load an earlier save? And skip trough it?
Redownload with no mods?

Sadly nothing else comes to my mind rn, could be cause am to tired, sry.
I'll try.

Reactions: Bob69

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Fetish Locator [Week 3 v2.7.14 Normal] [ViNovella]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.17 GB

PC/MAC: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I really wished that these types of games would consolidate in a single download, instead of having to download 3 different games and then having to import the save files and deal with compatibility issues. Oh, well...
Then the game would be more than 10GB requiring the uploaders to break the links in parts since most free servers would be too slow for such a big file or would not accept it.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Edit: Changed the description for 2 Endings, I am not sure about them anymore, if they are only Extended version or also playable in this one, I could play them, but I use (while you shouldn't) an Extended version save. @LightmanP could you check that?
They are all playable in this Normal version, yeah. Btw, mod saves are generally compatible between Normal/Extended.

Reactions: Bob69 and doujin1

sunreaper

Feb 18, 2021
owww snaaap... I load my previous save and got to the point where I get to chose between Stacy and Am Rose... Problem is, that save was auto and it got overwritten. Now my manual saves can't bring me to the same option in any way.... I wish I knew what triggers that, so I can see the other ending (Am Rose one...)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I really wished that these types of games would consolidate in a single download, instead of having to download 3 different games and then having to import the save files and deal with compatibility issues. Oh, well...
And how do you imagine that would go when people attempted to download all 3 weeks in a single file from mega with it's 6Gb limit? The splits are for a good reason

You don't need to import save files, renpy stores saves in appdata ensuring that they are automatically available when you download the next version

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
renpy stores saves in appdata ensuring that they are automatically available when you download the next version
yea but there's downside, if game too is on system drive then on format loses both saves.

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
I was thinking the same thing bro, someone will have a save that enables the other amber rose option
I believe it's a scat scene. I'm wondering how to get the option myself, for some reason scat has been removed from the list of fetishes to choose from when you start a new game. I even chose the "enable all fetishes" option when starting again, still no choice other than "I'd rather not", which is very odd considering I remember such a fetish option being in Week 2 when you start.

How frustrating...

Last edited:
Reactions: julienci1

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I believe it's a scat scene. I'm wondering how to get the option myself, for some reason scat has been removed from the list of fetishes to choose from when you start a new game, I even chose the "enable all fetishes" option when starting again, still no choice other than "I'd rather not", which is very odd considering I remember such a fetish option being in Week 2 when you start.

How frustrating...
Reading the code, it seems you need the taboo patch. But I think it isn't working for some reason

Reactions: Mahgni Mada

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
I believe it's a scat scene. I'm wondering how to get the option myself, for some reason scat has been removed from the list of fetishes to choose from when you start a new game, I even chose the "enable all fetishes" option when starting again, still no choice other than "I'd rather not", which is very odd considering I remember such a fetish option being in Week 2 when you start.

How frustrating...
You can do s_taboo = True in the console before the choice.

4.00 star(s) 166 Votes