MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
There is a endings list in the menu. 18 is the number
4 is Lydia NTR end where she becomes your slave. Pending
5 is Lyssa + Oliver pending
7,16,18 I don't have either so I don't know
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what choices do I have to do to get Lyssa runaway and two girls two dicks ?
I noticed I havent got those pending endings

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Maybe I'm just in a strange mood but thank you for sincerely answering this question, I was about to ask if myself if it wasn't answered in the last week since I wasn't going to scan all 350+ pages of this thread.

I half expected someone to respond, unhelpfully, that I should just use search. I tried that unsuccessfully.

(Unrelated rant/undirected suggestion: I have a soft spot for the classic forum system but frankly I think these games, especially popular ones with thousands of posts, should be sub-forums with their own sub-topics to make questions re: release dates, walkthrough, mods, saves, bugs, etc easier to find.)
A follow up, I asked on discord if there will be another release before the Wk3 Ext Ed drops on Steam, the dev says no.

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Im ok with female on male watersports but not a fan of male on female, so the whole watersports fetish without separation kind of meh, makes min not for me.

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Anybody know how to get the 'AmRose + Maria fivesome scene' scene? A save would suffice if y'all have any.

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
no sanchomod but there is other mod in FIRST POST.
from your sig:
" Talothral:: I'm blind as a bat "
omfg I am blind as thats a post I check regularly for the next release lol does it work retroactively as I own the first two fully on steam, been ages since I played them

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
from your sig:
" Talothral:: I'm blind as a bat "
omfg I am blind as thats a post I check regularly for the next release lol does it work retroactively as I own the first two fully on steam, been ages since I played them

Why not click on the link and read what's written there? :unsure:

4.00 star(s) 164 Votes